• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Huh where am I? I just woke up and I see something different... I see White... is this the 17th Dimension of the Universe where Lord Jameraxithia rules Planet Steraxis 105 with an iron fist? A planet... home to Dragons Monsters and Mad Gamblers? No wait I think this site just got changed... yes... cool. :cool:In other news, I finally start college again tomorrow.

Good luck with your classes, brah.
Thanks, and by the way, I have a very good memory, and lately for the past few days or so this came to me. I just remembered something I've forgotten about for a while, but I swear it was you who had a Satan avatar and signature and used it as soon as I came on and was a member of the Avatar Refuge as Count Dracula08. Unless it was somebody else, I remember when I first came on and started posting, you or some other user posted around the same time and had a Satan avatar and photo of Satan in the signature and laughed like him "Haha ha ha ha ha!!! haha hahahah!!! HAH HA HA HA HAH HAAAHH!!!!!!!!

Thanks, and by the way, I have a very good memory, and lately for the past few days or so this came to me. I just remembered something I've forgotten about for a while, but I swear it was you who had a Satan avatar and signature and used it as soon as I came on and was a member of the Avatar Refuge as Count Dracula08. Unless it was somebody else, I remember when I first came on and started posting, you or some other user posted around the same time and had a Satan avatar and photo of Satan in the signature and laughed like him "Haha ha ha ha ha!!! haha hahahah!!! HAH HA HA HA HAH HAAAHH!!!!!!!!

Lulz. Me and my wacky antics back in the day. It wasn't Satan, it was a wrestler called The Boogeyman(Clappy should know him), I was basically trying to creep people out, which I surprisingly did. Good times, good times.