• Advertisement

The Day Stephen Stood Still

He does sometimes, but he's mostly in-charge. These days, it's just Zeus Cervas, Casey Alexander, Dani Miachelli, Aaron Springer, Derek Iverson, Steven Banks, Sean Charmatz, and some others doing the episodes.

Doesn't Luke Brookshier still write episodes?

Here's a random bit of info but oh well

Whenever Mr Lawrence works on an episode it usually has a plot that happens underground (Chum Caverns, That Sinking Feeling, Buried in time)

I have no idea what that has to do with anything but who cares

Here's a random bit of info but oh well

Whenever Mr Lawrence works on an episode it usually has a plot that happens underground (Chum Caverns, That Sinking Feeling, Buried in time)

I have no idea what that has to do with anything but who cares

Actually CC is not written by Mr. Lawrence, I just checked the wiki.

Not every episode is terrible, and some of those writer worked on classic nick, so it's a hard legacy to live up to, so their definitly trying.

yea but stephen was better than all those ppl cuz stephen was like the best person making really great episodes , and i cant even name one bad episode in season 1-3 , stephen is the best!!!!

yea but stephen was better than all those ppl cuz stephen was like the best person making really great episodes , and i cant even name one bad episode in season 1-3 , stephen is the best!!!!

While I do agree that Stephen did a much better job than anybody since him, you can't say they've just failed because they aren't quite as good.

well now im saying it after watching season 6-7 but however i wouldnt say all bad episodes only a few were good but most of them were pretty bad

Part of the reason you hate the newer ones so much is because your comparing the pre-movie episodes t the post-movie episodes. If you watch them for for what their worth and not constantly comparing them (mentally) to the older episodes, you might actually enjoy them quite a bit.