• Advertisement

The Day Stephen Stood Still

Part of the reason you hate the newer ones so much is because your comparing the pre-movie episodes t the post-movie episodes. If you watch them for for what their worth and not constantly comparing them (mentally) to the older episodes, you might actually enjoy them quite a bit.

I cant stop comparing them. =S The new ones just don't have the same feel as the old ones, and it bothers me.

Part of the reason you hate the newer ones so much is because your comparing the pre-movie episodes t the post-movie episodes. If you watch them for for what their worth and not constantly comparing them (mentally) to the older episodes, you might actually enjoy them quite a bit.

I agree with you here SBLover. I started to appreciate post-movie episodes more when I watched them while acknowledging the plots and the jokes without comparison to the old episodes.

Fa brings up a good point. I was thinking about that before and I thought maybe that is the reason why I hate most of the post movie episodes is because I compare them to the pre movie episodes. So I tried to just watch them for what they are and not compare them and thought maybe that would work. But nope. Well, it is SOMEWHAT possible to enjoy them, but NOT THAT MUCH. Even when I don't compare the post movie episodes to the pre movie episodes, I still hate them because as That70sgirl92 said, they don't have the same feel as the old ones, and it bothers me. But, even when I do not compare the post movie ones to the pre movie ones and just watch them for what they are, most of the post movie ones still SUCK just because of the way the quality of the episodes themselves are and the way they were written. FAIL. There are actually though quite a few that I love from the post movie era. So that being said, I know which post movie episodes are GOOD and which are BAD without comparing them to the pre movie episodes.