Spoiler
Spoiler
Revived to make all of you happy.

People.

HOW COULD YOU?! You hate tvguy.....

69278.gif will come and 233328.gif get you while you're 677575.gif

I just told a story in smileys. 239236.gif

My pet peeves

1.When im watching something interesting or listning to music and people start talking and wont shut up ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT talk to me when im listning to music it really makes me mad

2.Dogs barking in the middle of the night! i love dogs but i hate it when they bark alot ESPECIALLY in the middle of the night!!

I have more but i cant think of them right now

When people say "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less." DIE!

How people use "gay" as a word for "stupid".
Listen to these people, they speak the truth.

Know-it-alls who really DO know it all get on my nerves. Because they're always so annoyingly, infuriatingly right. I don't care if someone THINKS they know it all, but don't, because they're simply deluding themselves, and they're kind of entertaining to bring down.

I hate arrogant, self-centered, egotistical assholes. All they care about is themselves and all they ever talk about is themselves and they don't give a shit about anyone else.

Btw 70s, you never told me that ever and I always do that to you too. I will start calling you 70s instead of 70's if you hate it.

Btw 70s, you never told me that ever and I always do that to you too. I will start calling you 70s instead of 70's if you hate it.
lol, it used to get on my nerves, but when I first joined TV.com I found it annoying.