• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Since you seem to be hitting the hay, here's your comma-filled, goodbye question, brought to you by Old Man Jenkins, because I'm running out ideas here, today was a pretty good day, if I do say so myself, we had a little back and forth, I called you out on your bad word in the roll playing thread, I tortured you, with clowns, and you even spat out a rhyme for once, finally living up to the Dr. Sauce moniker, tomorrow's the start of your spring break, eh, you gonna party hardy like this so-called tramps in that new movie, it's spring break, bitches(!), anyway, yeah, can't wait for our upcoming Games Section Rape Session, all week long, we should break a record, like srsly, so anyway, goodnight sweet prince(ss), do good in school, don't forget to brush your teet, aloha? And don't forget...

30616781.jpg

• Like 1

Well, I guess it's good night time. Had fun with y'all while it lasted. Wish that I had one more day off so I can join in more on the Q&A sessions, although OMJ and I were going pretty hard on that for the past three hours. Anyway, I hereby decree that the next week of your Spring Break, whatever hours I do not have at work, will go forth to raping the games session with you, OMJ, Cha, crushing, Wumbo, and whoever else is joining in on this. Also, be on the look out tomorrow. Let's just say another episode of SmileBob SaucePants is on the forefront. Now go brush your teeth, wash your face, ignore OMJ's It clown pictures, and have some sweet dreams. But before you do, check your Instagram. Let's just say I tagged you in a certain picture :smirk:. Good night?

• Like 1

Sauce, here's a comma good-bye for you as well, I'm terrible at remembering, but we had a good posting day together, that typo Clappy made is still pretty funny, may you keep smirking at OMJ until the cows come home, it's cool to hear that you share a car with your brother, thanks for always being there and posting, that's all that I can think of, good night Sauce?

• Like 1

Since you seem to be hitting the hay, here's your comma-filled, goodbye question, brought to you by Old Man Jenkins, because I'm running out ideas here, today was a pretty good day, if I do say so myself, we had a little back and forth, I called you out on your bad word in the roll playing thread, I tortured you, with clowns, and you even spat out a rhyme for once, finally living up to the Dr. Sauce moniker, tomorrow's the start of your spring break, eh, you gonna party hardy like this so-called tramps in that new movie, it's spring break, bitches(!), anyway, yeah, can't wait for our upcoming Games Section Rape Session, all week long, we should break a record, like srsly, so anyway, goodnight sweet prince(ss), do good in school, don't forget to brush your teet, aloha? And don't forget...

30616781.jpg

DARNIT OMJ! Hahaha goodnight OMJ. I better not have nightmares.

Well, I guess it's good night time. Had fun with y'all while it lasted. Wish that I had one more day off so I can join in more on the Q&A sessions, although OMJ and I were going pretty hard on that for the past three hours. Anyway, I hereby decree that the next week of your Spring Break, whatever hours I do not have at work, will go forth to raping the games session with you, OMJ, Cha, crushing, Wumbo, and whoever else is joining in on this. Also, be on the look out tomorrow. Let's just say another episode of SmileBob SaucePants is on the forefront. Now go brush your teeth, wash your face, ignore OMJ's It clown pictures, and have some sweet dreams. But before you do, check your Instagram. Let's just say I tagged you in a certain picture :smirk:. Good night?

Hahaha I saw that! EYELASHES! Night Clappy!

Sauce, here's a comma good-bye for you as well, I'm terrible at remembering, but we had a good posting day together, that typo Clappy made is still pretty funny, may you keep smirking at OMJ until the cows come home, it's cool to hear that you share a car with your brother, thanks for always being there and posting, that's all that I can think of, good night Sauce?

Thanks, Cha goodnight! You as well! :)

Your thoughts on musicals?

Ehh, they're ok from what I've seen at least.

Do you prefer cheese or bbq sauce on chips?

Probably cheese, I guess.

Do you have a permit to serve up smiles and sauce?

All day, erryday.

New Slums been posted?

Up! Up! AND AWAYYYYY!