• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Your thoughts on the new chapter? Feel free to tear into it, if you have to.

I really liked it. I thought it was really dramatic when Pat and Sandy pulled the trigger on MM and BB. Good stuff, OMJ.

QUICK! BATTER YER EYELASHES! THAT'LL STOP HIM?

*bats eyelashes*

Gonna double dip so I can get my goodbye out of the way before I pass out. Glad to see you like another Murphy pic. I need to keep a close eye on him though so you don't fly out and take him home with you. Also great seeing you on the XAT today. Ariel Twin powers activate! I like how we confuse so many people with our matching avs, it's so hilarious especially with JCM's lulzy comments about it :smirk:. Btw if I see your doppelgänger next time, I might have to send you a pic on Instagram so you can see how freaky the resemblance is, even down to the EYELASHES! But maybe she has a Pa that is similar to your chatbox Pa. How ironic would that be? Anyway, gonna post for a wee bit longer in the games before sleep gets the better of me, but in case I don't see you again tonight, good night and I'll see you tomorrow? :)

• Like 1

Are you in for a quick game rape sesh?

Sorry, I would've but I fell asleep lol.

How's it like being my mortal enemy?

tumblr_m6xat9sJnq1rnuw7so1_400.jpg

Do you watch reality television?

Yes.

Gonna double dip so I can get my goodbye out of the way before I pass out. Glad to see you like another Murphy pic. I need to keep a close eye on him though so you don't fly out and take him home with you. Also great seeing you on the XAT today. Ariel Twin powers activate! I like how we confuse so many people with our matching avs, it's so hilarious especially with JCM's lulzy comments about it :smirk:. Btw if I see your doppelgänger next time, I might have to send you a pic on Instagram so you can see how freaky the resemblance is, even down to the EYELASHES! But maybe she has a Pa that is similar to your chatbox Pa. How ironic would that be? Anyway, gonna post for a wee bit longer in the games before sleep gets the better of me, but in case I don't see you again tonight, good night and I'll see you tomorrow? :)

Thanks Clappy! :) Sorry I didn't get to comma-filled goodbyes, like I said I fell asleep. But thats so cool about my lookalike!!