• Advertisement

The Super Awesome Interactive Lit

Wumbo

So I'm going to write a continuous story, then stop right before I finish a sentence. It's up to you to finish that sentence for me, and I will go from there. I will choose the first suggestion after each post. Let's start this off.

One bright sunshiny day filled with sunshine, There was a leprechaun. But this was no ordinary leprechaun. Rather than gold or Lucky Charms, this leprechaun hoarded...

...Curly Fries! He didn't eat them, either. He just kept them in a special food sanctuary, free from any people who might be tempted to eat said curly fries. Anyway, one day a little boy by the name of Theodore wandered into the forest where the leprechaun lived. He stopped to smell the roses, and came face-to-face with the leprechaun! The leprechaun ran away before Theodore could...

...follow him. He said, "Eh, whatever" and went home to play some Nintendo 64. The leprechaun, meanwhile, was in grave danger. You see, this forest was full of leprechaun-eating snakes, and when you're a leprechaun, well... it's not exactly a walk in the park. Luckily, the leprechaun had...

(Remember guys, I take the first suggestion. So if you want your idea, be quick about it! :P)

...Lucky Charms. Now, before you call me a big fat liar, he doesn't HOARD Lucky Charms. He uses them as artillery. Kapiche?

But back to the story. Leprechaun-eating snakes are repelled by Lucky Charms, so the leprechaun had to keep a steady supply of them, or face certain death. He shot some purple horseshoes at the ones currently attacking him, and they went off to go eat some less fortunate leprechauns.

After fending off the snakes, the leprechaun went home to enjoy a nice cup of gingerbread tea. Just then, the phone rang. He answered it, and it was...

...his debt collector. He was calling because the leprechaun hadn't paid his mortgage on his toadstool house yet. The leprechaun sighed. Times were tough for leprechauns who didn't hoard gold. Very few leprechaun landlords were willing to accept payment in curly fries.

"Should I just stop it with this curly fry nonsense and become a regular leprechaun?" he asks himself. He then remembers the wise words of his mother, which were, "A curly fry in the hand is worth all the gold in the world."

The leprechaun looked heavenward at his dead mother and said, "Okay, ma! I'll pull through, just for you!"

Just then, there was a knock at the door. The leprechaun opened it, and it was...

Okay, from now on, I'm going to pick my favourite, just to shake things up.

...his estranged wife of 600 years. "Adelaide! What are you doing here?!" the leprechaun exclaimed.

"I've come for my son," Adelaide answered. "Where is he?"

"Don't you remember? He left for college years ago. I think he has his own talk show now."

"His own talk show?! He was going to become a chef, like I wanted!"

"Well, I just told him to follow his dreams, and he-"

"Aha! So this is all your fault!"

"You never encouraged him! You always wanted what suited your warped agenda."

"You're as ugly as the day I divorced you. I'm going off to find my son and set him straight! And don't you DARE try to stop me!" Adelaide leaves in a huff.

The leprechaun shuts the door. "I guess I'd better go protect my son," he says. So he sets off on a journey to his son's talk show set, travelling by...