• Advertisement

The X Factor

Ron

To me, the judges seem a lot more hard to impress than the American Idol ones. All three of the current Idol judges are nice, and on X Factor even Paula seems a tad bitchier.
I don't see what you're talking about. These judges let almost everyone through. The only one that could even be halfway considered 'tough' is LA Reid.

I don't see what you're talking about. These judges let almost everyone through. The only one that could even be halfway considered 'tough' is LA Reid.

They don't really let anyone through. They went to one city and only around 10-20 people got in, out of the thousands that showed up.

X Factor USA was really good to watch. It's a shame though that it took this long to get over to America. Season 8 is currently airing here with new judges including the fierce Kelly Rowland (<3), and it's alright but too predictable now, yet it still manages 12 million roughly, which is amazing for this country. But the American one, except for the crappy audience that has been added to the UK auditions too, is far better than our current season. So many more good acts, and they don't let joke acts get very far it seems. We've had Jedward, Wagner & Goldie in the past 3 years (google them if you don't know about them :P)

X Factor USA was really good to watch. It's a shame though that it took this long to get over to America. Season 8 is currently airing here with new judges including the fierce Kelly Rowland (<3), and it's alright but too predictable now, yet it still manages 12 million roughly, which is amazing for this country. But the American one, except for the crappy audience that has been added to the UK auditions too, is far better than our current season. So many more good acts, and they don't let joke acts get very far it seems. We've had Jedward, Wagner & Goldie in the past 3 years (google them if you don't know about them :P)

OMG POKE!!!

Hai. 8D I agree with what you said.