• Advertisement

The X Factor

Ron

I like Steve but he needed to go. I don't like Paula anymore and Nicole, well...

tumblr_lwxheyZHNR1qfzjv2o1_400.gif

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. As a judge, your job is to judge. Not create ties because you are getting emotionally involved. Seriously one of the worst movies in reality show history.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. As a judge, your job is to judge. Not create ties because you are getting emotionally involved. Seriously one of the worst movies in reality show history.

Agree completely, but bloody hell it was funny to watch the spoilt little brat come crashing down to reality and Nicole looking like she'd run over a puppy.

Katy Perry and Mariah Carey are reportedly taking Paula and Nicole's spots. However, Simon also apparently offered Beyonce 500 million dollars to come on the show, of which case she'd be on the panel instead of one of the other two (most likely Carey, as reports claim Simon wants big-name pop stars as of now in order to increase ratings and beat Idol).

Katy Perry and Mariah Carey are reportedly taking Paula and Nicole's spots. However, Simon also apparently offered Beyonce 500 million dollars to come on the show, of which case she'd be on the panel instead of one of the other two (most likely Carey, as reports claim Simon wants big-name pop stars as of now in order to increase ratings and beat Idol).
I just looked this up on Google. I didn't even find Katy Perry's name associated with The X Factor anywhere. :P

I just looked this up on Google. I didn't even find Katy Perry's name associated with The X Factor anywhere. :P
Really? She was on the UK one in Season 7 as a guest judge. The audience adored her. She was a mess though, she just asked men to take their tops off and stood their smiling like a twat.

Premieres in September. Who's tuning in?

I actually can't wait. :3 I was excited last season for the series premiere, just to see how the show would be, as well as seeing Paula and Simon back together, but this is so much better.

I think this show has a chance to be better this season. I mean Britney Spears is one of the biggest stars in the music industry, so that alone will help pull in more viewers. Plus trying to get rid of all the bad karma from the terrible Rachel Crowe elimination might help too.