• Advertisement

The X Factor

Ron

I think this show has a chance to be better this season. I mean Britney Spears is one of the biggest stars in the music industry, so that alone will help pull in more viewers. Plus trying to get rid of all the bad karma from the terrible Rachel Crowe elimination might help too.

I never saw what happened on the elimination. ;# Nicole like freaked out, right?

I never saw what happened on the elimination. ;# Nicole like freaked out, right?

Nicole didn't do her job as a judge and she just tried to avoid confrontation by tying things up even though she thought Rachel did the better job.

Nicole didn't do her job as a judge and she just tried to avoid confrontation by tying things up even though she thought Rachel did the better job.

Clappy, you have to stop being so judgmental!

... it's not your job.

After last night's episode, SO much better than last season. I love that they're actually looking for people with... well, the X Factor this season! Someone who can actually be a huge star (last season's winner, Melanie Amaro, has so far been a huge flop), and I really love Demi and Britney as judges. Also, this audition got me teary eyed:

watch?v=BmUL72dIbTA

Britney Spears quit the show in order to avoid being removed from the show. Lovato hasn't confirmed anything, although I think it's a given she'll return, considering Cowell seems to have developed a friendship outside of the show with her.

They aren't even in their third season, and they have had nearly as many judges as American Idol has (just three short of tying with Idol).

This is a repeat of last season, when Abdul and Scherzinger were both removed from the show. This time around, it's Britney and LA. They were smart, though, and quit before they could be removed (although it'd already been going on since this past finale that they were going to be removed.

The best panel in my opinion would be:

Simon Cowell

Demi Lovato

Katy Perry

Madonna

Bruno Mars

Simon is obviously a great judge and famous in his own right.

Demi Lovato is a great judge and her back-and-forth with Simon is incredibly fun to watch. She's had two #1 Billboard 200 albums and hits like Skyscraper and Give Your Heart a Break.

Katy Perry isn't doing shit right now, but still manages to be one of the biggest stars at the moment and she's a fantastic judge. She's also friends with Simon, so her being on the show isn't all that unlikely. Her album produced 5 #1 Billboard Hot 100 hits (a record tied with Michael Jackson).

Madonna's bigger than Britney Spears (the judge last season), and she's just wrapped up her tour last December and isn't doing anything right now.

Bruno Mars is #1 on the charts right now and is one of the biggest male singers right now.

That would be the best panel ever.

I think the best panel ever would be one that can stay on the air for more than one freakin' season.

Bruno Mars is #1 on the charts right now and is one of the biggest male singers right now.

Noap, it's Macklemore now.

Say...

Lady Gaga is reportedly in talks to join Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell for the show's 3rd season. :33333 She just got out of surgery after being forced to cancel her Born This Way Tour.

Hope she ends up joining the panel. <3