• Advertisement

Anything POSITIVE You Find About SEASON 4 and Beyond?

101 Dalmatian Street

I LOVE THE ANIMATION. So smooth and fluid. Very colorful too. 630566.gif
I think it does look good now, but I don't know... it doesn't have the same personality the early animation (namely Season 1) did. Just seems really computerized.

I don't think the animation is anything to gripe about. I think it still has decent personality.

Anyway, Krusty Towers, Wishing You Well, Roller Cowards, New Digs, Krabs a la Mode, and Sing a Song of Patrick are all episodes I would put on par with the classic era. Most of Season 8 as well. Actually, there are a lot of episodes that are at least halfway decent. It's just that the post-movie era had more truly terrible episodes. If you took the 20 best episode parings or so from the post-movie era and put them into one season, I think you would have a season that's up to Season 1 standards, at least.

i agree wumbo about bringing the episdoes together into one season. actually, they wouild be up to season 2 or 3 standards if it weren't for spongebob's annoyingly higher pitched voice. then they might have been classic and fresh like seasons 1-3. except for karate island, whale of a birthday, stuck in the wringer, donut of shame, vikings, and rise and shine. but those were still good ones(kinda).even though i love this list, they are still not as good and classic as the first three seasons. here is a list of all my favorite episodes from seasons 4-8 and the only episodes that i like from those seasons.

list of every episode that i love from seasons 4-8(updated):

Not Normal, Gone, Rollercowards, Hocus Pocus, A Pal For Gary, Bummer Vacation, Best Day Ever, Ditchin, Krusty Sponge, Sing a Song of Patrick, Squid Wood, A Breath of Fresh Squidward, Toy Store of Doom, The Card, Model Sponge, The Abrasive Side, Earworm, One Coarse Meal, Growth Spout, A Day Without Tears, Funny Pants, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Squidward In Clarinetland, Penny Foolish, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, The Lost Mattress, Skill Crane, Good Neighbors, Pineapple Fever, New Fish In Town, The Inside Job, Single Cell Anniversary, Spongicus, SpongeHenge, Chum Bucket Supreme, Nautical Novice, Sunbleached, Whale of a Birthday, Karate Island, Vikings, Frozen Face Off, Google Artiste, A Friendly Game, Sentimental Sponge, Waiting, Donut of Shame, Choir Boys, No Nose Knows, Stuck In the Wringer, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, Rise and Shine.

the rest i have either seen before but don't remember what they were about at all because i shut the tv off or changed the channel because they were so bad and decided never to watch post movie spongebob episodes ever again(even though i still do sometimes), or i have never seen them before. i don't plan on watching any more post movie episodes either. that's what i truly think. nuff said here about everything.

That's all true, and it WOULD be awesome if Stephen Hillenburg returned to wrap up the show. I haven't seen most of Season 8, so I can't decide for myself, but I'd rather have Stephen Hillenburg return to wrap everything up than continue to get half decent episodes.

That's all true, and it WOULD be awesome if Stephen Hillenburg returned to wrap up the show. I haven't seen most of Season 8, so I can't decide for myself, but I'd rather have Stephen Hillenburg return to wrap everything up than continue to get half decent episodes.
I think Hillenburg returning would be the perfect way to wrap up the show on a high note.

Exactly. What has he been doing, anyway? o-o

I don't know. I guess he's gone off to do some marine biology stuff or something.

I did, however, read in an article that he's working on a television project that he's not at liberty of discussing. I'm curious to know more about that.

i agree wumbo about bringing the episdoes together into one season. actually, they wouild be up to season 2 or 3 standards if it weren't for spongebob's annoyingly higher pitched voice. then they might have been classic and fresh like seasons 1-3. except for karate island, whale of a birthday, donut of shame, vikings, and rise and shine. but those were still good ones(kinda).even though i love this list, they are still not as good and classic as the first three seasons. here is a list of all my favorite episodes from seasons 4-8 and the only episodes that i like from those seasons.

list of every episode that i love from seasons 4-8(updated):

Not Normal, Gone, Rollercowards, Hocus Pocus, A Pal For Gary, Bummer Vacation, Best Day Ever, Ditchin, Krusty Sponge, Sing a Song of Patrick, Squid Wood, A Breath of Fresh Squidward, Toy Store of Doom, The Card, Model Sponge, The Abrasive Side, Earworm, One Coarse Meal, Growth Spout, A Day Without Tears, Funny Pants, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Squidward In Clarinetland, Penny Foolish, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, The Lost Mattress, Skill Crane, Good Neighbors, Pineapple Fever, New Fish In Town, The Inside Job, Single Cell Anniversary, Spongicus, SpongeHenge, Chum Bucket Supreme, Nautical Novice, Sunbleached, New Leaf, Krabs a La Mode, Krabby Road, Whale of a Birthday, Karate Island, Vikings, Frozen Face Off, Google Artiste, A Friendly Game, Sentimental Sponge, Waiting, Donut of Shame, Choir Boys, No Nose Knows, Pink Purloiner, Stuck In the Wringer, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, and Rise and Shine.

the rest i have either seen before but don't remember what they were about at all because i shut the tv off or changed the channel because they were so bad and decided never to watch post movie spongebob episodes ever again(even though i still do sometimes), or i sat through and watched the whole episode but it became easily forgettable, or i have never seen them before. i don't plan on watching any more post movie episodes either. that's what i truly think. nuff said here about everything.

A few complaints(yes i know this for positive stuff)Spongebob is stupider Patrick is also slightly more stupid then he was before Sandys too focused on science The plot of some episodes make me barf but heres some good stuff:While 4 and beyond werent the best Itd be a lie to say theyre all bad.I happen to like out of 5 of all post movie episodes.Though the pre movie episodes made me laugh out loud,the new ones are still funny in their own way.But then again how can we forget when SP ST tied up Mr Krabs in his office and slapped him?And what about the snowball fight and where patrick and spongebob leave the fight and Squidward fights nothing.And also dont forget my favorite the Camping Episode(Yes thats it name)I cant find anyhing bad to say about pre moveie episodes though.And once more While post episodes arent the best just be lucky the show didnt get canceled after the movie.