• Advertisement

The Official Spandy Topic

70s

Like three months later and I'm the complete opposite of a Spandy fan now to be honest. :P After countless stuff and things of looking at "hints" and what not, I just don't find them special. SpongeBob goes out of his way to help anyone and he affectionately cares for anyone, regardless of their gender. That's just his nature. Sure SB in the past has proclaimed he had a little crush in the survival guide book, but doesn't that sometimes happen when you hang around the opposite gender? Sandy is probably the same in this way as even Flowers for Sandy has shown. It's just a puppy love crush that really is very minor. My whole life (besides these past two years) I've found Sandy mostly a big sister for SpongeBob, and really that's how I feel again. But this is just my opinion.

I haven't seen much Spandy in season 9 except for that quick moment at the end of Squirrel Record, but I always hope that someday they will do another Spandy episode. They say good things come to those who wait...

I'm still hoping for Spandy in the second movie :wub: .

• Like 1

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I found this clip of a Sponge Out of Water iOS/android game and I had to share, where one of the random Game Over lines is SpongeBob asking the player to tell Sandy that he loves her. I think it's pretty sweet to listen to. The line is at 4:24.

Edited by NegiSpongie

I loved spandy for the last ten years during middle school but then I saw the light and realized that SpongeBob and Patrick were meant for each other. spongbob is asexual but I think he is homoromantic so maybe he has feelings for patrick and i wrote a 10 chapter fanfic about them last summer for anyone interested in it. search it up on fanfiction.net (sorry shameless self promo! >.<)

& yes i do love yaoi. :3

Edited by limelover
sorry i needed to add something about yaoi.
  • Like 3