• Advertisement

America's got Talent

spongebobiscool

It's like the creators of this show figured, "Hey, the fall, winter, and spring tv schedules have singing competitions, why not the summer time?"

.....oh wait a minute, this show is just a talent competition that caters to all fields of talent? Well its kinda hard to tell since the winner always happens to be a singer or a music group.

But yeah, this show sucks....from the predictable personalities of the judges to the blandless host that is Nick Cannon. Seriously Nick, go back to being allegedly running Teen Nick. We get that you are married to Mariah Carey, but that doesn't mean we have to like you you lucky tool.

Okay, semi-liked the first season then didn't watch the second besides a few episodes. Tuned into an episode a couple of weeks ago and WTF. This show has gotten incredibad.

So far, season 8 is going good. I love the country singer that was at the beginning of the premiere, and Catapult is one of the coolest dance groups I've ever seen. Also, that dance group that created their routine in a day was way more amazing than I thought after they told their little disadvantage. I can't wait to see the second auditions.

Well then, Kenichi Ebina won with Taylor Williamson in 2nd place.

You know what, I am extremely happy with the results. Taylor and Kenichi were my 2 favorite acts actually, and I wish both of them get successful after this.