• Advertisement

The Great Patty Caper Airs November 11th

Jjs Goodman

Hey guys! I finally made an account! I just wanted to announce this episode premiered last Thursday in Uruguay, and I recorded it in English and uploaded it to Youtube. The video is unlisted so if anyone wants it PM me.

And we might as well create a discussion thread if a lot of people here see it.

Hey guys! I finally made an account! I just wanted to announce this episode premiered last Thursday in Uruguay, and I recorded it in English and uploaded it to Youtube. The video is unlisted so if anyone wants it PM me.

Hey, welcome to SBC! 125508.gif Can't wait till you upload it.

But maybe we should wait until it premieres next month in US to make the discussion thread.

Can you send me the link? Cool you joined! It's me italiankid5 from tv.com

Yes, it was good, I loved Plankton saying he was no pushover and then a Patrick drops popcorn and he falls. And the werewolf gag was a WTF moment, for sure, but the lead-in Patrick said was hilarious: "You may not be a butler, but are you a WEREWOLF?" LOL

Sounds good. But don't they have an episode of Spongebob called "The Patty Caper" in Season 4 where Spongebob picks up the krabby patty formula but the formula goes missing? Sounds a little bit simular besides the fact it's a mystery and it's on a train. 526874.gif

Sounds good. But don't they have an episode of Spongebob called "The Patty Caper" in Season 4 where Spongebob picks up the krabby patty formula but the formula goes missing? Sounds a little bit simular besides the fact it's a mystery and it's on a train. 526874.gif

XD I just caught that. But I doubt the storyline will be similar to The Patty Caper.

That's a Season 6 episode. 428899.gif But yeah, the titles are kind of similar.