• Advertisement

Seinfeld

SG19

I think I've seen almost every episode of the show. The show's use of social satire can be very hilarious at times.

And yes, I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is an even funnier show.

Guest hilaryfan80
6 minutes ago, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

I'm a massive Seinfeld fan and thought it'd be fun to start this topic. My favourite character is George because he's really sweet and funny (I'm weird, I know). What do you guys think about this wonderful show? Please post in the comments below.

Merged your topic with the Seinfeld topic. :)

I have actually never seen the show, sadly.

2 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

Merged your topic with the Seinfeld topic. :)

I have actually never seen the show, sadly.

If it's all the same to you I'd rather it NOT be merged with this topic as there's quite a bit of Sein-hate going on here and truth be told, that makes me quite sad.

1 hour ago, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

If it's all the same to you I'd rather it NOT be merged with this topic as there's quite a bit of Sein-hate going on here and truth be told, that makes me quite sad.

It doesn't look like that much hate to me. And besides, people are entitled to share their opinions about the show even if they don't like it.

I've seen a few episodes and they're funny enough. Maybe in the future I'll try to watch more. Julia Louis-Dreyfus being in there is a plus, I've always thought she was hilarious no matter what show she's in. Always been more of a Friends girls myself though :P 

18 hours ago, Elastic Dawg said:

I've been getting very much back into it lately. Some of the finest writing ever on television. Soooo many gems. I even like the 1997-98 episodes people insist aren't nearly as good.

Season 9 of Seinfeld is kinda like the Scully years of The Simpsons to a lesser extent. Noticeably more wacky and off the wall, but still enjoyable.