• Advertisement

SpongeBob Jeopardy! Sign-ups

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

It's here... the magnificent...

[align=center]SpongeBob Jeopardy! v3

SBC Edition[/align]

In the past, I've done two other SpongeBob Jeopardy! games on SpongeBuddy Mania, and they've all been a huge success. Now that success has come to SpongeBob Community, so don't miss it!

To sign up, post here saying "I wanna be awesome! Lemme play, Oukan!" or any other variation. 239236.gif

The game will start on Wednesday, June 1st at 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time. You will get a PM on SBC two hours in advance giving you the link to the Xat where the game will take place.

Oh and I was told to tell you all this: the prize for winning is a ton of doubloons and a special "Jeopardy Champion" rank that you get to keep until the next game! 125508.gif

Rules to the game:

Spoiler

Rule #1: 10-second limit

In the real Jeopardy game, Alex would read the question and then after the question is read, the contestants could answer. Well, to make up for that, we have the 10-second limit! Here's how it works:

Oukan will say the answer in the xat. Right afterwards, the 10 seconds starts. You may type your answer into the box within those 10 seconds, but don't send. Then, after 10 seconds, he will say "QUESTIONS IN!" Once he says that, you can say your question (e.g. What is Gary the Snail?). If you say it too early, however, the answer will not be counted. The first person to get it right gets the points.

Rule #2: You will never lose points, even if you answer incorrectly.

Two reasons why: 1) It's frustrating; 2) Oukan is already overworked as it is... do you really want to trouble him with negative points?

Exception: Final Jeopardy is the only time you will actually lose points.

Rule #3: The 1 minute rule!

Not to confuse this rule with the 10-second rule, but if nobody gets the right question within a minute, then the question is "beeped" and we move on. This is to avoid the answer going on for hours and hours.

Rule #4: Oukan is wrong!

If the answer is wrong and I said that it was right, then you can PM me (in the xat) the right answer (DO NOT SAY IT IN THE MAIN CHAT) and also provide a source for the correction and I'll get it fixed immediately. 630566.gif

Rule #5: Double Guessing

After you say your first guess, you cannot guess again. Any guesses after your first guess will not count, so don't even try. 239236.gif

Bonne chance! 125508.gif

Guest hilaryfan80

Congrats to tvguy for defaultly winning. 428899.gif

He won 2,000 doubloons and received the title of Jeopardy Champion. 239236.gif

This was the game board left when tvguy won by default:

final.png?t=1306983486

Congrats to tvguy for defaultly winning. 428899.gif

He won 2,000 doubloons and received the title of Jeopardy Champion. 239236.gif

This was the game board left when tvguy won by default:

final.png

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES... I won by default since everyone but me left. 239236.gif

So, are we re-matching this?

I tink we should do this at a better time, I mean, IDK why we did this on a Wednesday on the first place :S

Maybe Saturday night or something...

I'll sign up again, please.