• Advertisement

My Sgt. Pepper's Parody Drawing

Jellatine

hehe, remember ages ago when I mentioned I was making this drawing? xP Well, I finally finished!!

(meh, I'm tired, I'll just copy/paste from SBM lol)

Well, out of all the drawings I've ever made, this one has to be the one I've worked the hardest on! It took me about a month from start to finish. But I'm very pleased with the results!!

In case you don't know, this is a parody of the cover of the Beatles album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/uploads/photobucket/a0a198f39b1646eb92ece9669d3059fd.jpg

I wanted to gather as many characters as possible and even though I had a list of nearly 60, I couldn't fit it all but I wanted to include a little bit of everything, from the main cast to background characters. Well, I sure hope you guys like it, I personally think it's my best SB drawing yet ^^

sgt_squarepants_lonely_hearts_by_spongefifi-d397d8z.jpg

and here is an alternate picture I've made, that lists al the characters and objects =]

sgt_squarepants_descriptive_v__by_spongefifi-d399fik.jpg

Thank you so much for all your nice comments, you guys!! Means a lot. So glad you liked this =D

This is epic win. Came on the computer to see it as my wallpaper. xD

Can't wait to see if you do RHPS. 428899.gif

hehe, yes, will do, I just need to make some other pictures first, but that one is on my drawings to-do list 428899.gif

Jelly, Have you ever drawn a 'Magical Mystery Tour' style album cover with SB charaters?

hm, I've consider it, but I just think it would be a combination of weird and hard to do. Make them on those animal costumes...even though their faces don't show..get what I mean? it would be a bit pointless, IMO =/

My mistake.

(Nicely done, btw. 428899.gif)

yup, that was the first SBxBeatles pic I made ;P