• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

What about the hat?

I didn't want to tell you this in front of Charick, but that hat makes you look like a girl.

Who are you? This is a trick question.

I'm me.
  • Like 1

Well, here's one of my nightly, obligatory, short, comma-filled goodnight questions, brought to you by the letters "OMJ", because I am obviously running out of sponsors, but yeah, today was so totally righteous, mang, it was freakin beautiful, Cha and Sauce should know better before they even consider challenging me to a posting challenge B) hope you won't be too drained by the time you get home from work, so we can try to recreate this magic again, I'm also honored to know I obtained the most likes from the Clapmaster, oh all lulz we had today, so yeah, I'm rambling right now, good night, sleep tight, brush your teet twice a day, a hui hou kakou, Clap-sama?

• Like 1

Am I a pretty girl? Hiya, and here is your daily comma filled goodbye, brought to you by Sauce to the Mama, I had soooo much fun today, your ask thread was totally BOOMING, that was hilarious with the Momo vs Robbie thing, AND IN THIS CORNER, haha that was great, and i loved that video you showed me of how animals eat, that has so many views already, unfortunately I won't be here most of the day tomorrow either cuz we are going to Malibu, I'm ready to get tan lol, so ill catch ya later Claps, sorry so short, I'm reaaaaally sleepy, but I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow, and get a good nights rest, buona notte amico!!

• Like 1

Well, here's one of my nightly, obligatory, short, comma-filled goodnight questions, brought to you by the letters "OMJ", because I am obviously running out of sponsors, but yeah, today was so totally righteous, mang, it was freakin beautiful, Cha and Sauce should know better before they even consider challenging me to a posting challenge B) hope you won't be too drained by the time you get home from work, so we can try to recreate this magic again, I'm also honored to know I obtained the most likes from the Clapmaster, oh all lulz we had today, so yeah, I'm rambling right now, good night, sleep tight, brush your teet twice a day, a hui hou kakou, Clap-sama?

Even if I am drained by tomorrow, I already was tonight after my workout and we still went hard anyway. But yeah I still owe you and many others likes. Luckily I should be restocked by then. Good night Mister OMJ.