• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

Spoiler

what about this?

poor_birdo_by_brokenteapot-d2yxd7b.png

Oh how I wish my like button wasn't broken right now. That's hilarious.

Some mock buster of Battle: Los Angeles called Batle of Los Angeles?

WHEN WILL THIS BE ON AGAIN!?!

What classic live action Nick show you wish they brought back?

A lot of them. But I feel that Ned's Declassified could have gone much further with the shows premise. I mean they could have done a spin-off or something with them in high school. That would have been interesting.

I just realized he does voice work now?

WHAT SHOWS?

Double dipping but you know what I just realized? When Patrick puts the water glasses up to his eyes, the eyes are a ladies because you can see the black eyeliner along the top lash line! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT?

• Like 1

A lot of them. But I feel that Ned's Declassified could have gone much further with the shows premise. I mean they could have done a spin-off or something with them in high school. That would have been interesting.

WHAT SHOWS?

He used to do Motor City on Disney XD until it got cancelled recently and he currently does Wild Grinders on Nicktoons? And he had a guest spot on Good Luck Charlie?

• Like 1

Double dipping but you know what I just realized? When Patrick puts the water glasses up to his eyes, the eyes are a ladies because you can see the black eyeliner along the top lash line! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT?

I NOTICED THAT TOO. Except it was when Idiot Box was on for the umpteenth time.

He used to do Motor City on Disney XD until it got cancelled recently and he currently does Wild Grinders on Nicktoons?

I didn't even know Wild Grinders existed, but wow. I always wondered what Kel has been up to.

So I'm one of the few that noticed the girly eyes from the first airing?

So you noticed girly eyes from the first airing, big whoop, wanna fight about it?