• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

I saw one picture but I didn't know they said stuff like that. Sorry Claps, they don't mean wrong really but I can see how it upsetted you. I just now decided to leave. Frogman hug? tumblr_m7iuptLyfF1qzs6oc.jpg

Honestly I'm just more disappointed in Ex because he knows I don't like it when people do that. He really sunk low tonight with that comment and I tried my best not to explode about it...which that paragraph was probably my version of exploding.

Thanks for the Frogman hug though.

I could see Frogman living in a cabin up in the mountains?

Maybe he lives near my cabin? :smirk:

I imagine Frogman talking like Guy Fieri?

AAAHH I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT!

Goodnight Clappy! It was good to see you MOAR today and on TT as well. Did you happen to know that Instagram got video? Lame. Anyway have a great night?

Instagram got video? Lolwut? That does sound lame. Night Sauce. :)

You mad bro?

Hehe ironic. The one night you come onto games. Listen Ex, I'm more cool and collected now. I'll be honest. I was more disappointed than mad. But why the hell did you say that picture was for me when you know I hate the way gay is used in a derogatory fashion? That and "fag". That's all I want to know. I mean I know you like to joke around and stuff. I don't want you to change that. I just want you to at least think before you say things like that.

Hehe ironic. The one night you come onto games. Listen Ex, I'm more cool and collected now. I'll be honest. I was more disappointed than mad. But why the hell did you say that picture was for me when you know I hate the way gay is used in a derogatory fashion? That and "fag". That's all I want to know.

wait thats what you were mad about? Aw shit i didnt even know. You know i always say things are for you when somebody posts a stupid/funny/insult picture or saying. And i dont remember saying fag

Eh the downvoting/booting me off did bug me originally like it would anyone else. That just came a little too close after that scenario which really got under my skin. And no I meant people saying "fag". You didn't say it at that point in time. Seriously though, I'm not mad anymore. I just wanted to know and you gave me my answer. Now that that's settled, can you answer this question.

Why do I have a feeling that you and Elastic teamed up to boo me off stage? xP

Eh the downvoting/booting me off did bug me originally like it would anyone else. That just came a little too close after that scenario which really got under my skin. And no I meant people saying "fag". You didn't say it at that point in time. Seriously though, I'm not mad anymore. I just wanted to know and you gave me my answer. Now that that's settled, can you answer this question.

Why do I have a feeling that you and Elastic teamed up to boo me off stage? xP

lol we werent intentionally teaming up but we were all playing shitty songs from the top 100 of 2000-2009 and you...weren't. :P