• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

I really don't understand all the hate for this movie. I mean I love the original and all but this movie's actually pretty decent mindless entertainment.
I found myself laughing and all, but it was more, this is so bad laughing. Plus, there is only so much Will Ferrell I can take. The only movie that he was worse in is Bewitched in my opinion.

Freaked

For a movie that's a Freaks parody with Bill from Bill and Ted and a soundtrack consisting of Blind Idiot God and the Butthole Surfers, you'd expect something awesome. Well, it was ok. Stupid executives cutting it to PG-13 and throwing in an obnoxious kid character.

Minus those flaws I enjoyed it. May have to watch it again sometime.

With Bradley Cooper? How was it?

Oh, it was awesome. And the death scenes were really neat. The part where the butcher was taking those wart things off his chest was really disgusting though. But yeah, check it out.

And in return i must ask how Stray Cat Rock: Sexhunter was.

Oh, it was awesome. And the death scenes were really neat. The part where the butcher was taking those wart things off his chest was really disgusting though. But yeah, check it out.

And in return i must ask how Stray Cat Rock: Sexhunter was.

Awesome, good thing I spotted a few copies at a local Suncoast.

Sexhunter is just magical, social commentary at it's finest and a pretty coral soundtrack to boot. Nothing like a bunch of Asians rolling around in a US military jeep fucking up some half breeds to get the blood pumping.