• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

5 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Watched The Hateful Eight twice this past week. First time by meself, second time with some friends. Six hours well spent, if you ask me.

Ironic because I just watched that other new western The Ridiculous 6. :laugh...no.  You know what, no.  I'm not wasting that funny or laugh emoji.  I love you Jenks and it's absolutely nothing on you but I can't use it after what I just watched.  Two hours of my life absolutely wasted.  Seriously the worst piece of original Netflix programming ever and somehow the worst Adam Sandler movie ever.  Yeah somehow worse than Jack and Jill.  What a waste of my time.  If this is the kind of shit Adam Sandler is inspired to make exclusively for Netflix, then he should go back to releasing mainstream movies again and watching them flop to get the hint that his brand of comedy has grown years past stale.

20 hours ago, Clappy said:

Ironic because I just watched that other new western The Ridiculous 6. :laugh...no.  You know what, no.  I'm not wasting that funny or laugh emoji.  I love you Jenks and it's absolutely nothing on you but I can't use it after what I just watched.  Two hours of my life absolutely wasted.  Seriously the worst piece of original Netflix programming ever and somehow the worst Adam Sandler movie ever.  Yeah somehow worse than Jack and Jill.  What a waste of my time.  If this is the kind of shit Adam Sandler is inspired to make exclusively for Netflix, then he should go back to releasing mainstream movies again and watching them flop to get the hint that his brand of comedy has grown years past stale.

That means are we getting a Ridiculous 6 rant or you are saving it for top 10 worst? (smirk)