• Advertisement

My Spongebob Fan Art

Karen

Well, I really want to show my Spongebob fan art, but I don't see a board for Spongebob fan creations, so I figured it should belong here.. All my pictures have my signature at the bottom, so you're not able to steal my art!

The next four drawings are all I could show for now. More will come soon!

Here's the first picture I drew. Most of you should know the episode, "Rock Bottom." 428899.gif

file.php?id=3509&t=1

As you guys noticed, this is from my sketchpad. It took me a while to draw Spongebob and Patrick all dried up because there's no water in Sandy's treedome lol.

file.php?id=3510&t=1

Oh, wait... I just saw that I forgot to finish drawing Spongebob's left arm. Darn it! >.<

"I NEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIT!"

file.php?id=3511&t=1

Just a drawing I did of Spongebob and Sandy wrestling a clam.

file.php?id=3512&t=1

Oh those are really good! I love your attention to detail and your character style is very nice! can't wait to see more form you, maybe some color too? 125508.gif

And I wish that signing my drawings would stop people from using them. The other days I was watching a vid in youtube, and bam, one of my pics was there, no permission whatsoever.

@that70sguy92: Yes, I've took care of that now. I recently created my own album and all of my pics are there. 630566.gif

@JellyFishJammer: Thanks for the kind feedback! I greatly appreciate it. 125508.gif Probably soon I may add more color, but these are from my sketchpad and I usually don't color in them. Somebody took your drawings without permission?That's kinda messed up. ): I pretty hope you did something about that! 893573.gif

Okay, guys. Here's the next one.

This is a drawing of Mindy I drew from the SpongeBob Movie.

Darn... I forgot to add my name. D:

file.php?id=3540&mode=view

The drawing below is a first attempt on Larry the Lobster. It wasn't that good, but I tried my best. And I will make the claws bigger next time lol.

file.php?id=3539&mode=view

Lol, thanks very much guys. x] I appreciate the comments!

Next four.

Spongebob and Patrick arguing because of a bubble game they were playing. "Oh yeah? Well you're ugly! And yellow is ugly!" (I think Patrick said something like that lol.) "Aw, tartar sauce!"

sponge13_800x600.jpg

Just a picture I drew of Plankton and his computer wife, Karen.

plankt10_800x600.jpg

A simple drawing I did of Mr. Krabs.

mr_kra10_800x600.jpg

Squidward, this is the best souffle you've ever created!

squidw10_800x600.jpg

@JellyFishJammer: Aw, thanks! ^^ I bet you can draw Mindy, I know it'll turn out great! Squidward is my second favorite character. :3

@Wumbology: Thanks. 630566.gif

NEWEST DRAWINGS!

A group photo of all the Spongebob main characters. I didn't really like how the way I drew Mr. Krabs... I kinda rushed on him. D:

1tao13.jpg

Oh-ho, so this is what I find, huh? My best friend and my ex-best friend and... rubber bath toys!

fdeyrp.jpg

@tvguy: Thanks for the comment. 125508.gif

Okay, I know some of you don't like Pearl, but I decided to draw her. Yes, I colored it this time! Lol I didn't know what was up with the rainbow I did in the background, but I guess I did it to make it look more colorful.

53kdop.jpg

I appreciate the comments, guys. It makes me feel good. :3

(Did one pic for now) This is the next drawing:

I didn't like the way I did their legs... that's the only part I need to improve on whenever I draw Squidward or Squilliam.. or a different squid. I hate that dark gray thing whenever I scan something. >=O

I had a hard time drawing Squilliam's unibrow, since it's my first attempt on him.

2v3puhg.jpg

I hope you likes.

@tvguy: Thanks for the comment. 125508.gif

Okay, I know some of you don't like Pearl, but I decided to draw her. Yes, I colored it this time! Lol I didn't know what was up with the rainbow I did in the background, but I guess I did it to make it look more colorful.

53kdop.jpg

239236.gif I can officially say that this is the best picture of Pearl that I have ever seen! 125508.gif 4EverGreen, out! 650703.gif

Thanks. 515354487.gif

Alright, since Valentine's Day is coming up, I decided to do this a little early. That girl with Squidward is just a made-up character I thought of, since he's really not with anyone yet...He needs a little love too. 428899.gif These couples below are some I support from the show. I hope you like it. 515354487.gif Took me a while to color this.

dwpba1.jpg

"Ahhhh! Horrible!"

6r11xd.jpg