• Advertisement

Gotta love those ads

Sebby

But you just said your age limit is 10. You're letting kids 10 and over into this sorta thing, whether 10 year olds join up or not, it's against COPPA rules, which could lend YOU and the other staff a hefty fine in the future.

I don't want to argue further. These sites are different and I rest my case. 630566.gif

You're annoying. And you're a prude. And you're a little asskisser. =/ Seriously, if you don't like how we run our site ,then leave.

You're annoying. And you're a prude. And you're a little asskisser. =/ Seriously, if you don't like how we run our site ,then leave.

I'm sorry if you find me annoying, I am only giving you advice that you might need in the future. Asskisser? Who's ass am I kissing? Forumotion? Because I certainly don't like them. I guess from now on I'll just make fun of everyone here instead of giving out constructive criticism and tips that will help the staff of this site run it better. Because I've seen things done in my last five years on message boards that have had an impact on people and their forums. Forumotion isn't responsible, it is only hosting the content you provide. It is not responsible for the content that is produced here. After all, you did read the Terms & Conditions, right? No, I didn't think so.

I'm not going to leave because I want to make sure I keep friends within this community and that I can help this community grow. And if you don't like that, ban me. =/

Dragiiin, I deleted your post.

There is a huge difference between unintentional ads and just posting images of naked girls icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, Dragiiin. Seriously, if you keep this up you'll be dropped to the Members group. =/

You know what you are right Phil. I am probably gonna get feedback for doing this but I am going to suspend Dragiiin. Nothing personal Drag, you are my friend, but someone needs to enforce these new rules and he is gonna keep getting away with this unless someone enforces them. The length of his suspension is up in the air, but I am ready for whatever feedback comes my way