• Advertisement

Your Favorite SpongeBob Song?

Blackout

^Dude, why do you keep deleting your posts to post the same thing?

because i keep forgetting about the existence of other songs that are my favorites that i didn't add the first time and left out, and then i remember them later so i delete my post and post it again so that others will see the new song or songs that i added. like this time, it was underwater sun. before that, it was musical doodle. i didn't think of those two the first time, and they ARE two of my favorites. i add songs each time that i forgot about the existence of and left out. but they are still my favorites. so it's not the same thing.

because i keep forgetting about the existence of other songs that are my favorites that i didn't add the first time and left out, and then i remember them later so i delete my post and post it again so that others will see the new song or songs that i added. like this time, it was underwater sun. before that, it was musical doodle. i didn't think of those two the first time, and they ARE two of my favorites. i add songs each time that i forgot about the existence of and left out. but they are still my favorites. so it's not the same thing.

You can always edit your posts to add new songs in to your older post, so you don't have to constantly repost

You can always edit your posts to add new songs in to your older post, so you don't have to constantly repost

yes but then it won't appear under what's new? and nobody will know that i edited it, and i want people to know what i added.

That's tough, I love just about all the songs, but my most favorite songs are: Underwater Sun, Best Day Ever, Theme Song, Just a Kid, SpongeBob & Patrick Confront The Psychic Wall Of Energry, Goofy Goober Rock and Normal Version, Shirley Curley, Sweet Victory, F.U.N., Wild Weekend, Ocean Man, That's What Friends Do, Striped Sweater, All you need is Friendship, Wishing you Well Songs, If I didn't have You, Welcome to our Club and This Grill is Not a Home.

Edited: The Capsules-Bossy Boots is another one of my favorites now.

Ok ok. This is and always will be my ALL TIME favorite Spongebob song everrrr!!!!!!

I remember this song. They used it in the Spongebob Squarepants movie when he was getting ready to go to the KK2. My favorite Spongebob song however used to be the Musical Doodle. Now it's The Road song, and The above the Road song from Spongebob's Runaway Road-trip.