• Advertisement

Everyone, stop what you're doing!

Sebby

And change your name back to whatever name you originally had it too (that most people know you by). Now, for a week, people will actually be able to tell who you are without having to look at your signature, profile, or guess according to your mannerisms! Yay! 340179.gif

Everyone! We will be announcing a new set of rules soon. One of the rules is signature limits and username changes. So you may want to change your usernames back, or they'll be stuck that way. 630566.gif
Finally we'll have some regulations on this. Seriously I can't begin to count the number of times I've mistaken you for that70sguy or dragiiin. 915955.png

Finally we'll have some regulations on this. Seriously I can't begin to count the number of times I've mistaken you for that70sguy or dragiiin. 915955.png

That's only one rule. We've been too flimsy around here...it'll still be the same fun and bouncy SBC, just not so "Oh, it'll happen," every time someone breaks a rule. 630566.gif

If you mistake tvguy for dragiiin, us changing usernames is the least of your problems.