• Advertisement

Ask Me Stuff

Karen

I'm not sure if these topics are allowed, but I'll give it a try.

Go right ahead. Just as long as it's not personal. I'm bored right now so I don't have anything to do except me answering questions for people.

If I like your question, then I'll be glad to answer yours. Especially if it's something Spongebob related.

Just keep in mind I won't answer everything.

Lol, I did this 'cause I was probably bored. It's not a talk show. But I still like to answer questions for people. XD

BeachBob95 - I like to listen to rock n' roll. 125508.gif

The Letter H! - I guess paper. Sometimes plastic can give me static, and I'm not very fond of that feeling.

Just a Just a Just a Just - Meh, I guess it was all right, though I usually like the shows on Nickelodeon best. I only watch it when Spongebob isn't on.

JellyFishJammer - Yes, they're a great band! I always listen to their songs.

Just a Freak - Your question is answered already. 428899.gif

Lol, I did this 'cause I was probably bored. It's not a talk show. But I still like to answer questions for people. XD

BeachBob95 - I like to listen to rock n' roll. 125508.gif

The Letter H! - I guess paper. Sometimes plastic can give me static, and I'm not very fond of that feeling.

Just a Just a Just a Just - Meh, I guess it was all right, though I usually like the shows on Nickelodeon best. I only watch it when Spongebob isn't on.

JellyFishJammer - Yes, they're a great band! I always listen to their songs.

Just a Freak - Your question is answered already. 428899.gif

You didn't answer me question. xD I asked if you were a fan of the show Castle. 428899.gif