• Advertisement

What do you think will happen in the end?

Karen

Maybe, once they stop showing new episodes, they will release straight-to-video long episodes. I think that's what they did with Rugrats. If they did it, I personally think they should be after the events of the movie with SpongeBob as manager. 893573.gif

I want it to end with a second movie. 630566.gif

That's really what I want too. But I don't imagine it will happen. 305752.gif

Even though Rugrats got three movies, and that show wasn't nearly as popular. 901662.gif

Maybe, once they stop showing new episodes, they will release straight-to-video long episodes. I think that's what they did with Rugrats. If they did it, I personally think they should be after the events of the movie with SpongeBob as manager. 893573.gif

That's really what I want too. But I don't imagine it will happen. 305752.gif

Even though Rugrats got three movies, and that show wasn't nearly as popular. 901662.gif

You seem to hold some sort of grudge against the Rugrats? I want it to end with another movie too, but I want Stephen Hillenburg to come back to work on the movie. 630566.gif

You seem to hold some sort of grudge against the Rugrats? I want it to end with another movie too, but I want Stephen Hillenburg to come back to work on the movie. 630566.gif

I love Rugrats. Excluding the movie and everything after it, that's my second favorite Nick show. But I don't think it holds a candle to SpongeBob. And due to how they ruined it, I don't think it deserved to run as long as it did. 305752.gif

Not another movie. Maybe they could finish off the series by showing the already existing movie after the final episode.

As for a final episode, I really have no idea, but it should feel different than a regular episode, or even a special.

Well the movie would come last chronologically, so maybe Nick could play an epic marathon where they play every episode in chronological order. 125508.gif And then it ends with the movie. And then they play reruns for 30 years. 125508.gif

Well the movie would come last chronologically, so maybe Nick could play an epic marathon where they play every episode in chronological order. 125508.gif And then it ends with the movie. And then they play reruns for 30 years. 125508.gif

On Nicktoons Network, Nick won't play reruns for 30 years on their main station 428899.gif

Do you all know how they can kill SpongeBob? 104938.gif

By following the path of Ren & Stimpy, reviving it with more adult episodes. I think the creator was actually approached about the idea, and he turned it down. Probably cause SpongeBob has dignity. 428899.gif

I don't think they should make another theatrical movie, unless the original crew decides to come back to make it. They should just end with a TV movie, but unlike Truth or Square, put actual finale-worthy continuity, such as SpongeBob getting his boating license (like CF suggested) or the Krabby Patty formula actually being revealed. I could push for a Spandy relationship, but meh...

I don't think they should make another theatrical movie, unless the original crew decides to come back to make it. They should just end with a TV movie, but unlike Truth or Square, put actual finale-worthy continuity, such as SpongeBob getting his boating license (like CF suggested) or the Krabby Patty formula actually being revealed. I could push for a Spandy relationship, but meh...

I agree!By the way,Stop using "meh" thats my word 428899.gif .I would like a spandy ending too 285539.gif they did it for chowder's last episode (paniniXchowder) and it would be a great idea for spongebob :oops: .

Let's not forget the continuity.

TV Series --> Movie

893573.gif

I agree!By the way,Stop using "meh" thats my word 428899.gif .I would like a spandy ending too 285539.gif they did it for chowder's last episode (paniniXchowder) and it would be a great idea for spongebob :oops: .

You did not own the word. Anyone can say meh if they want to.