• Advertisement

What do you think will happen in the end?

Karen

*Hopefully they don't end it with a clip show episode because those never turn out that good.

*Even though Spongebob isn't big on continuity there's still some questions i'd like them to answer when the finale does come.

I hate those clip episodes. Totally screw up shows.

Mr. Krabs will die, and Pearl will inherit the Krusty Krab, so Plankton will never ever be able to get the formula (due to events on One COarse Meal). And Spongebob gets the driver's license.

Then a fast forward into 5 years were Pat and Bob finally mature and Squidward befirends them. The show would end with SB, Pat, Squid and Sandy hanging out together.

Oh, and Mrs. Puff retires.

Mr. Krabs will die, and Pearl will inherit the Krusty Krab, so Plankton will never ever be able to get the formula (due to events on One COarse Meal). And Spongebob gets the driver's license.

Then a fast forward into 5 years were Pat and Bob finally mature and Squidward befirends them. The show would end with SB, Pat, Squid and Sandy hanging out together.

Oh, and Mrs. Puff retires.

Mr. Krabs dieing sounds a little drastic. Maybe Mr. Krab's and Pearl could kill Plankton. An example in the final episode would be Mr. Krabs getting pissed because Plankton keeps trying to steal the formula, and he's had enough of all the sneaking around, so he assassinates Plankton. 526874.gif Then again, I think your idea is better.

Call me crazy, but I would like just a normal episode. SpongeBob is just a simple cartoon, there is no need for a big epic finale. Sylvester never caught Tweety, the Coyote never caught the roadrunner, Charlie Brown never got with the Little Red-Haired Girl (besides that wierd 70's special that was never mentioned again afterwards). Why change the classic premise of the show, even if it is at the end? Plus we alread got the Movie anyways to show us what happens once the series is over, let's not mess with continuity.

Let's stick with the Fan Fiction and Spin-offs for the drama, and leave the wholesome laughter to the actual series.

hmm...

Spongebob will get his license, and become the best fry cook in the universe. Mrs. Puff will pass Spongebob (well. yeah.). Squidward becomes a successful artist/musician. Plankton get the formula. Mr.K retires or dies ether one. Patrick does something so amazing that our minds can't fully comprehend it until we actually watch the ending episode. Sandy invents something really amazing, and ups her status in science big time. figure Gary could talk all along. Then I curl in a corner and start to cry because it is all over. (jk.. sort of... yeah... maybe not.)

Mr. Krabs dying? That would upset some of the kiddies.

i don't know what will happen in the end and don't care either. but if i had to guess, i would say nothing. i think they will just end it with the final episode, just like most other cartoons. either that or they will make a huge hour long tv special or a second movie in theaters. if hillenburg moved back to runner and the old writers came back and they changed spongebob's voice back to the way it was before the first movie, then i think a second movie would be the better of the two options. but only because this is such a popular cartoon and a hit success bigger than any other cartoon on nickelodeon, if not that then in history. if it wasn't, then i think just a final two episodes would be the better of the two options, even with the old writers and the original voice.

with a cartoon like spongebob, you can't really have an "ending" even if it is the most popular cartoon and whatnot, because there has been little or no continuation in spongebob, and each story has always been forgotten about by the characters and the show has always kept moving on. not that i don't like that. i love that.

I have been thinking of what I want it to be and what it should be. Usually things don't dramatically change for this show and that's how it's been for almost every time. Maybe like tvfan95 said earlier in this post, just a plain episode. However, for it being around for 13 years maybe there should be something big for all the fans who have been there since the beginning.