• Advertisement

Black Mirror

kylie

OMG I LOVE BLACK MIRROR SO MUCH.

It's such a messed up shit that makes you paranoid but also teaches you about using technology for the bad use, future of products taking over us, harsh consequences, morality and so much more. This show is beyond clever that a lot of people should watch, except for the fact that it'll make you uncomfortable as hell.

1 minute ago, EXTRA THICC™ said:

OMG I LOVE BLACK MIRROR SO MUCH.

It's such a messed up shit that makes you paranoid but also teaches you about using technology for the bad use, future of products taking over us, harsh consequences, morality and so much more. This show is beyond clever that a lot of people should watch, except for the fact that it'll make you uncomfortable as hell.

ITS SO CRAZY OMG every episode goes through so many turns and times where youre not sure whats gonna happen but you know its gonna be awful. i cant stop. 

• Like 1

Just now, Azusa♥ said:

ITS SO CRAZY OMG every episode goes through so many turns and times where youre not sure whats gonna happen but you know its gonna be awful. i cant stop. 

there's only like one episode that ends with happiness, that's it lmao.

I seriously dig this show. My favorite episode has to be White Bear, it's so damn spooky.

1 minute ago, Cha♡ said:

would like it better without all the explicit sex stuff in it but that's adult shows for you I guess

the lesbian couple one was rather touching

lesbian couple one was soooo sweet. I love dark shit but that one was a nice way to adress technology can be used for good.

2 minutes ago, Azusa♥ said:

nosedive & san junipero are the only ones with touching endings :'(

Nosedive is criminally (no pun intended) underrated.

Spoiler

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

who can knew saying "fuck you" can make you tear up. only Black Mirror makes you tear up to that

another powerful moment from the show

Spoiler

BING WHY DID YOU BETRAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS