• Advertisement

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Clappy

I'm really pissed off that the 7th HP Movie (Part 1) is already out in America and not in its native country. 428899.gif

Nope, it doesn't come out until November 19 over here so no need to get pissed

even though i knew what was going to happen in toy story 3 (the ending) i still cried. for some reason the ending was on youtube (i say "For some reason" because the movie wasn't out on dvd or anything at the time so if people wanted to be spoiled, they easily could've), and i watched the ending and i just cried. i didn't hold back. i don't know why i cried like that.

i came close to forrest gump, but i didn't.

otherwise, no movie has made me shed tears (that i remember at this point)

Did you cry at least one movie? IMO, Toy Story 3 is the shit, and can give you a teardrop by the end!

Well, storytime7. I kind of beat you to it if you were planning on replying to this guy. 428899.gif

Actually I wasn't, and what's with you mentioning lately that I reply to posts a lot? (I am aware that I just replied to your post)

Hmm. From the previews, that movie looked horrendous.

Don't be fooled by the lousy previews, this movie wasn't half bad. I went into the theater expecting a crappy Disney princess flick and came out of the theater and actually enjoyed the movie.

But this movie wouldn't make me sad or cry or anything.