• Advertisement

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Clappy

I got the idea off of Deli's similar thread in the music thread

Right now, I can only think of three movies that I have cried during as of late.

Toy Story 3 - I didn't expect to cry but I did because I remember what it was like when I had to put my own toys away forever. It was a chore, but I also had the sense that my childhood was ending. I also cried because I remembered the sheer joy of just pretending and when Andy gave his toys to Bonnie, it showed how much he loved every single toy and it was just so heartwarming and touching. Okay, that was sappy to write that, but I couldn't help it cuz that is how I really felt. I mean I'm 21 give me a break for remembering my childhood. 428899.gif

Forrest Gump - I just watched this last night for the 100th time and I think I have cried everytime I watched it. How the hell can you not cry when everyone around Forrest died? First it was Bubba, then Momma, and finally Jenny. Damn Tom Hanks for making me feel so attached to his characters 428899.gif.

Marley and Me - I am such a huge dog lover so when the dog dies, I cry. Marley and Me was just so sad because my doggie died the year before I saw this movie and it just made me reminisce on that. I classify My Dog Skip under this category too.

So....anyone else brave enough to admit that they cried during a movie 428899.gif

For me it's:

Forrest Gump

Toy Story 3

The Last Song (even though I hate Miley Cyrus)

Bridge to Terabithia (Disney remake)

Old Yeller

(and as if you didn't see this coming) The Muppet Christmas Carol

Rugrats In Paris-I was 7. 428899.gif

Tracy Beaker's "The Movie of Me"-film based on British TV show (originally a book) about a girl in a care home. In the film her mother comes for her and when her foster mother starts an argument the mother leaves Tracy. I cry every time.

More recently, Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon.

Toy Story 3 because...well does this need an explanation?

HTTYD because when Toothless is captured in the cage and tries to escape I was so sure it was going to be a sad ending, I had tears in my eyes. 526874.gif

Rugrats In Paris-I was 7. 428899.gif

Tracy Beaker's "The Movie of Me"-film based on British TV show (originally a book) about a girl in a care home. In the film her mother comes for her and when her foster mother starts an argument the mother leaves Tracy. I cry every time.

More recently, Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon.

Toy Story 3 because...well does this need an explanation?

HTTYD because when Toothless is captured in the cage and tries to escape I was so sure it was going to be a sad ending, I had tears in my eyes. 526874.gif

Aaaah! I forgot that one! MAN, that movie STILL makes me cry. So did the first Rugrats movie.

Aaaah! I forgot that one! MAN, that movie STILL makes me cry. So did the first Rugrats movie.

Huh? Hate to sound mean, but can one of you explain why you cried during Rugrats in Paris? I can't think of any scene worth crying over.

Huh? Hate to sound mean, but can one of you explain why you cried during Rugrats in Paris? I can't think of any scene worth crying over.

Me neither. Rugrats movies are supposed to be funny not touching. 428899.gif

P.S. the first Rugrats movie was better.

When I was younger, I cried when Chuckie sung about wanting a mum. 'Cos I felt similar about my Dad when I was younger. Luckily though my father isn't dead, and I recently found him on Facebook. Back on-topic....storytime I disagree, the first Rugrats movie bored me. 428899.gif

When I was younger, I cried when Chuckie sung about wanting a mum. 'Cos I felt similar about my Dad when I was younger. Luckily though my father isn't dead, and I recently found him on Facebook. Back on-topic....storytime I disagree, the first Rugrats movie bored me. 428899.gif

LIES!!! The first Rugrats movie was better then the second movie, and the crossover movie with The Wild Thornberrys combined!

On topic: I've never seen a movie that has made me cry.

Well, the part on the airplane where Chuckie reminisces about his mother always gets me, and there was this one bit where Chuckie starts crying (I don't really remember why), and Angelica of all people was comforting him.

However, a movie that most likely WILL make me cry is the seventh Harry Potter. Why? Because it's sad to see something you've loved for so many years slowly come to an end. T_T

Well, the part on the airplane where Chuckie reminisces about his mother always gets me, and there was this one bit where Chuckie starts crying (I don't really remember why), and Angelica of all people was comforting him.

However, a movie that most likely WILL make me cry is the seventh Harry Potter. Why? Because it's sad to see something you've loved for so many years slowly come to an end. T_T

Yeah. Or the fact that J.K. Rowling went on a killing spree and pretty much killed everyone that was ever important ever.