• Advertisement

Rocket Power

storytime7

My comment on CF's sharing time had me reminiscing about this show. It was so funny how cool those kids thought they were with their lingo and ish. But yeah, I use to love this show so much. Too bad YouTube doesn't have that many episodes up.

I love Tito's many Ancient Hawaiian Sayings. I also love how they poked a little fun at Hawaiians in general at times. This show basically introduced me to skateboarding and surfing and for that, I will treasure it always.
Can you pull a Super McVarial 900?

One of the most awesome moments of the series was when they actually GOT Tony Hawk (yes, THE Tony Hawk) to voice himself in an episode of the radical cartoon series! B)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody got Tony Hawk too.

He's not a very busy person.

• Like 2

I like the capture the flag and kickball episodes. Probably because I like capture the flag and kickball.

Those two are definitely in my top 10. Capture the Flag was probably my favorite 11 min episode of the series.

It's always a joy seeing Squid being exceptionally well at something that the others are not, which is another reason why I love the kickball ep.

And yeah, that and Capture the Flag has to be in my Fave Five. Along with Street vs Vert, the episode Sam gets them all sick with the Fiji Flu and the episode where they were skating down the incline. I really need to look up the episode titles.