• Advertisement

Rugrats (Show Discussion)

storytime7

I love this show, including the newer episodes. AGU is a different story.

The thing I didn't like about the newer episodes was that Angelica was my second favorite character (behind Tommy), and in the newer episodes she always got in trouble for stuff that was the babies fault. It happened much more often in the newer episodes which really pissed me off.

I used to love this show when i was little 125508.gif ! i had video tapes and everything and i watched it until they stopped showing reruns (i didnt have nicktoons)

I downloaded the whole series, and burned them all to discs months ago. 630566.gif428899.gif They really should release them on dvd though, they only released season 1, and half of season 2 on amazon.com. It's not worth it, if they won't at least release the rest of season 2 and all of season 3.

I loved the entire series of this, even with Dylan (yes I have to call him that) and Kimi. Rugrats In Paris is a great film in my opinion.

Of course, the originals are the best though. 428899.gif

I have a Rugrats DVD with 10 classic episodes yet Kimi and Dylan appear on the front. Very odd.

I also own Rugrats Mysteries, The Slide and Rugrats Christmas on VHS.

I loved the entire series of this, even with Dylan (yes I have to call him that) and Kimi. Rugrats In Paris is a great film in my opinion.

Of course, the originals are the best though. 428899.gif

I have a Rugrats DVD with 10 classic episodes yet Kimi and Dil appear on the front. Very odd.

I also own Rugrats Mysteries, The Slide and Rugrats Christmas on VHS.

MINDFUCK