Hassan

TarterSauce

HaydenAvery

tvfan

SandMan

MightyBFan

Chewster

guymonty

These 40 people are forced to the wedding of NightmareFan and RockGoddess, but everything is not what it seems at SBC mansion. Suddenly, the wedding guests are killed one by one, and everybody is a suspect. Coming soon

Unlike my spin-offs, the chapters are gonna be kinda short since I am doing this at school 428899.gif

Plus my purpose of this was to have a small short side project from my spin-offs that could hopefully spark some creativity back into my mind. So if you are a fan of length, you will probably hate this.

I will post the first two chapters to try and reel you guys in

Chapter 1 - Before The Wedding

The 40 guests have arrived at the wedding

Ex: Why the fuck are we here? I mean technically isn't the groom the bride? Sounds dumb

Drag: More like sounds sexy

4Ever: Are you not a true believer in holy matrimony? Give it a chance, enough said

jjs: I agree with 4Ever, maybe NF has changed

teenj: I agree with jjs

SBLover: You always agree with jjs

(awkward silence)

Sbs1fan: So....

NF: Gentlemen and the few ladies, I welcome you to my wedding.....

Santa: To yourself, I got you a one way ticket to the Rusty Train, hope you have a wonderful honeymoon 864693.gif

NF: Rock_Goddess is as real as guymonty is not WhaleBlubber

guymonty: I'M NOT WHALEBLUBBER!!!

Wumbo: Haha okay and I'm not RalphWiggumFan

guymonty: Thanks for believing me ^_^

bob_ball: STFU Sharky, you sexy troll

NF: Alright, the wedding is outside of SBC Manor, so please go take a seat out there while I go check on the love of my life. Jelly, would you like to come check with me?

Jelly: I'd rather not

NF: Very well then 305752.gif

CF: Jelly, he just can't get over you

Jelly: I know...

The 40 guests then head outside as they await the wedding that follows, while NF mopes his way back up the stairs.

Chapter 2 - Death at a Wedding

SOF: Hiya folks! This is SOF live from outside SBC Manor as we await the wedding of the century between legendary tv.com users Nightmare Fan and Rock Goddess

Clap: SOF, you are so gullible. The dude is the same person

SOF: Nuh uh, why would NF pretend to be a girl?

tvguy: No one is who they appear to be on the internet

70s: See this *show picture of his wife*. That's a real girl. Now look at this *shows picture of wedding invite*. Why would NF only have a picture of himself on the invite?

Luke: He has changed! He said it with his own mouth

Drag: Luke, shut the fuck up!

storytime: Wait, there are 39 seats taken and one is not here, who is missing?

Webby: Sorry I'm late guys, I had to get permission from my parents to come. I was grounded.

Termi: You are always grounded @_@

SpongeSebastian: Technically, you shouldn't have to get permission since the SBC manor isn't even reality

SG: Let me grab my sciencegirl dictionary to find a better way to phrase that last sentence SpongeSebastian because the ending clause doesn't end correctly.

Poke: Bloody hell, you think his grammar is poor. You should hear mine cuz my name is Dylan and you'll do what I say

tvguy: My name is Dylan and I don't listen to you

tvfan: I listen to nobody, I don't get enough respect from any of you

Meanwhile all this witty banter came to an end as there was suddenly a loud shriek coming from inside the manor followed by a gunshot. Everyone ran inside and ran up the stairs to see that NightmareFan was lying in a pool of his own blood.

Chewy: I guess the grim reaper is coming to get him now

MightyBFan: Too soon Chewy, too soon

If you are worried about your character not getting included, not to worry as I will make sure everyone is included 893573.gif

Chapter 3 - DeadWaters

Sabre: No how could he die?

BeachBob: More importantly, how did he die? I didn't hear a gunshot. Did anyone else?

Pakasa: Nope

Deli: How about knives? Does anyone see a knife?

Tarter: I don't see a knife at all

Hassan: Not all murders are through gunshot and knives. Maybe he was drugged or poisoned.

Queen: Your love your love...is my drug

Girlygirl: Now's not the time for a random Ke$ha number

Steel: Geez I hope he didn't eat my Steel Sponge Surprise

70s: But don't you always offer that at our parties?

Drag: I always thought Steel Sponge Surprise was a blowjob

Luke: Hahah good one dragiiin

SandMan: So what you are saying is that you killed NF Steel?

Steel: No I swear I didn't

Termi: First of all, he didn't die of food poisoning, look at the cup of water he was drinking. This was not fruity water, it was regular water mixed in with poison

jjs: How can you tell termi?

Termi: Maybe because there is white powder around the glass

teenj: So the butler did it

SBLover: That has to be the most stereotypical framing ever

Cartoon: There was no butler here. I mean think about it. It was just all of us and NF. I mean there was no justice of peace or anyone else here that you would normally see at a wedding. So that means one of us killed NF.

Goose: That's stupid. I'm going to go watch Phineas and Ferb

Hayden: I'm down with that

tvguy: What if The_Cartoon is right? You two are just asking to be hacked of next

Ex: Nah let them kill themselves. Phineas and Ferb will probably kill them on the inside before any of us do

Wumbo: I think it was that shark guy from tv.com

guymonty: GAAAHHH! Why does everyone accuse me of everything. I swear Wumbo if you quote me one more time I'm gonna shove a hot warm shit....

Suddenly a gun shot went off and went right through guymonty's chest. WB....I mean guymonty fell to the floor with blood rushing right out of him

bob_ball: Is he dead?

Clappy: Trolls never die

CF: Nope, he is actually dead

Jelly: It was no accident look

Everyone stared as there was a 12 gauge hanging out of an open cupboard with a timer pre-set to go off at the exact moment

Poke: So I guess it's safe to assume NF's death was bound to happen one way or another.

storytime: No, take a look at its trajectory

Everyone took a look as the path of the bullet was suppose to hit a chair

Chewy: Wait a minute clappy, wasn't that where you were sitting?

Clappy: Oh crap

Cartoon: So its starting to come together, NF was planning to kill Clappy probably cuz he was jealous of his and Jelly's friendship, but now guymonty is dead because the timing was off.

tvguy: But who poisoned NF?

70s: That we need to find out, quick let's go tell Goose and Hayden about what we know...

Ex: Before Phineas and Ferb kill them

The group then rushed downstairs to where they heard the sounds of Bow Chicka Wow Wow for the gazillionth time when they stopped and saw that Goose and Hayden were laying in a pool of blood.

Santa: I know its in poor taste, but HAH! ex you called it!