• Advertisement

And Then There Were Less

Clappy

Is it just me or were you intended to use most of the remaining people with S's as the final ones?

It wasn't originally intended to be that way, but four chapters ago, I noticed how so many people left began with the letter S, so I worked around that idea 428899.gif

Chapter 14 - SpongeSebastian's Story

NOTE: SpongeSebastian, if you are actually reading this, nothing personal between us since you are a friend of mine and I know you won't get offended by a bunch of made up bullshit 893573.gif.

SpongeSebastian: It all started when I got banned from tv.com.

I was so disappointed that my run had to end because of ban dodging when I was just trying to help out a longtime friend of mine on the site, whose name shall still not be brought up due to actual privacy matters. I didn't want to do this, but I came to SBC with open arms hoping I could be as powerful as I once was on tv.com, however it was not like tv.com. I went from being the trusted contributor of the SpongeBob forums to just an elite member on SBC. This frustrated me so much because with all this courting I was getting to join the SBC, I expected to be appointed as an admin on arrival. My disappointment made me mad, but then I see Clappy come back and his welcome back topic gets stickied. Where was mine when I joined? Even worse is that he is now a mod, while I am still stuck in elite member category. That is when I contracted this long, convaluted scheme.

I did not want to do this alone so I told a few people who did their parts to perfection. First up was NightmareFan. This whole wedding was setup to get everyone to come together. I hired him to kill Clappy off first, but NF broke down and said that he has changed who he once was. I was disappointed that he changed so I killed him off first by poisoning his drink. The timer was suppose to go off on cue and kill Clappy, but everyone ran upstairs after they heard NF shriek like the little girl he is. Guymonty's death was an accident, but I am glad the timer went off when it did and killed him because that bastard caused my departure from tv.com.

As for the two Phineas and Ferb fanboys? They were just asking to be killed next, plus that tv show has caused fights on tv.com and SBC, so why not kill them next.

Then you guys got smart and started the first of many splitup into groups. So I thought I would teach you to stop doing it by grabbing one from each of your three groups to kill off. I had help for this stage from tvfan who grabbed Pakasa from Group B and 4EverGreen who grabbed Girlygirl from Group C, all while I stayed with Group A and grabbed MightyBFan. I told the two of them my plan since they were both around during the very old days of tv.com and thought that they would like to be higher up on the SBC too. While I was at, why not kill Sand Man too because he ran off and that is not a good rule when it comes to there is a killer on the loose.

One of the most interesting killings was how teenj and Queen Malie died. I heard Malie needed some medicine for her migraine and I still had a few drops of poison leftover so I poisoned her drink as well. Along the way, I knocked over the knife holder that killed teenj.

My next killing was definitely the kinkiest. I overheard CF wanting to go fuck dragiiin with a little bit of Santa too. I waited a few minutes before I ran away from the group and luckily CF and dragiiin were still going at it pretty hard. Santa was still waiting for his cue, but his cue would never come as I snapped his neck and killed him. Then dragiiin allowed me to fuck him and CF. It was so awesome as me and dragiiin were fucking CF in every aspect and angle. Sadly, dragiiin finally ran out of steam before we could possibly get even kinkier, so I killed him and CF while they were gasping for air out of exhaustion. To add insult to injury, I jizzed on their corpses.

Then came when we were getting ready to drive away from the mansion. I told 4EverGreen to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the SBC and had him drive the van with the bomb that was set to explode once he got to the bridge. My :idea: worked as 4EverGreen fell for it and I got rid one of the idiots who could have ratted me out.

Then came to start planting seeds of doubt in everyone's mind. I added another gun to the mix with the gun and wrote the note you guys found in the kitchen. Luke killing sbs1fan wasn't exactly planned, but it worked. I was a little annoyed with the way Luke was acting about all this so I killed him and Hassan since it was one less person I had to worry about. I ran outside and flickered the lights off and ran back inside and killed both of them, but when I ran back outside, it was the first time I was caught by someone.

70s, tvguy, and jjs all saw me mess with the powerbox outside that shut down the lights. They were going to expose me for who I was, but none of them had a weapon to kill me with so I grabbed my knife and slayed the three admins. That was when I realized I need to kill off the rest of the admins and the mods, so that way no one was above me. Then all of you started to head outside to figure out if those three were the killers or not, so I planted yet another note revealing my intentions. That was when I went back to my original plan on who to kill first and killed off Clappy. It felt like a big load was off my shoulders by killing of those four.

Wumbo was stupid for trusting me to let everyone know about how he was going to figure out what happened to Clappy, especially since I just told them that I was planning on killing off the mods and admins next. Terminoob however caught me reloading my gun with my last round of bullets. I simply stuck the gun to his head and killed him, but damn Ex for catching my identity and revealing the first letter of my name.

After that it was simple to remove everyone's user name that started with the letter S. Even though I trusted tvfan earlier, I had to kill him off first, especially since he was getting to the point of udder annoyance. When I turned the lights off again and killed tvfan, it hit me that Jelly's SBM name started with the letter S, so I hid the gun in her pocket. When everyone was chasing Jelly, I thought it would be the perfect time to kill PokeSponge who was getting all defensive over his dead buddy, but I was running out of methods at the time so I just simply tampered with the lights again.

It was at that point I realized I must kill Jelly. It hurt me the most to kill her since I always have felt feelings for her when I figured out we were both of hispanic origins. We were also MSN buddies, Community Spotlight members, youtube friends, etc. However, she always considered Clappy her best e-friend, even when he left on his hiatus. It was so frustrating. I killed her off, despite my heart telling me not too. I wasn't the only one in that room I killed Jelly in. I heard footsteps and I knew it was bob_ball as soon as I saw him from the corner of my eye. He was trying to kill me, but I beat him to it with three more shots to his chest.

After that, I figured when we split up for the final time that I would kill off the other group. I waited until they snuck into my room and found all the evidence written up that pointed me to being the killer. They didn't realize though that before all of this even began that I drained oil from each car's engine and poured it all over my room. However, I had to be careful with my gunshots because I could have ignited the fire from the bullet of my gun, so I shot Steel in the head and SpongeOdd through the heart, with the bullets landing on the wall and not the floor. Then I lighted the match and made sure Sabre burned to death.

Thankfully you guys caught me, but SBLover wanted to attack me, so I defended myself and killed him.

While most of these deaths did not need motives, they were all just in the grand scheme of things. Now with me being the most authoritative figure on SBC, I can run the site the way I wanted. I can grab all that remains of tv.com and bring them all over to SBC and I can run this site the way I wanted all along. However, you two overheard me explain this whole story so I must figure what to do with you two.

THE FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON

Previously on And Then There Were Less, dialogue took the fuck over 428899.gif

Chapter 7 - Drag In That Penis

As Queen Malie laid dead on the floor, everyone was wondering what went wrong and how did she die? Also, Malie said teenj died. When did that happen?

Ex: Well that had to be the most fucked up death.

sbs1fan: So random.

termi: Well it looks like she was dehydrated, but not from a lack of water, maybe from like a medication or something.

70s: Didn't Malie say she was going to take some medicine or something for her headache?

Clappy: We should go check the medicine cabinet, maybe we might find the dead body of teenj along the way.

On a side note.

Drag: I got a headache.....THIS BIG!

CF: Maybe we should go fix that headache.

Drag: Yeah.....wait what? You understood my sexual come on?

CF: I know you have always had feelings for me dragiiin, so let's go fix your headache 893573.gif

Santa: Can I watch?

Drag: Oh hell yes! But no getting involved until I call you on cue!

Santa: 864693.gif

Dragiiin, CF, and Santa snuck off from the group while everyone else ran downstairs to go find more clues, but right in front of the medicine cabinet was the dead body of teenj with fourteen knives sticking on top of him.

Wumbo: How did Malie not react when teenj was killed right in front of her?

Hassan: Unless, did Malie kill teenj?

tvfan: I know you guys aren't as awesome as I am, but look right above you.

I'm REALLY late, but I DIED 428899.gif .Lol..

The final chapter of this epic mini-series/fanfic has arrived. I hope you guys enjoyed the ride and the twist ending that is below 428899.gif.

Chapter 15 - Morning Glory (Better than the Movie)

The sun is about to rise and it has been a wild night at SBC mansion with SpongeSebastian revealing to be the psychotic killer who has killed off 38 of its most beloved members. Only two remain as SpongeSebastian just finished explaining to storytime and science_girl his motives.

storytime: I swear SpongeSebastian, I will not tell a soul about what happened tonight.

SG: Same here.

SpongeSeb: I wish I could, but sadly I can not. Especially you science_girl. I also have always had a soft spot for you too, but then I come over to SBC and see that you and dragiiin had a fling with dragiiin and even had sex with him, CF, and Girlygirl. What was with the basil though, I didn't get that?

SG: It was all folklore. Dragiiin made it all up in his not so heterosexual thread.

storytime: Or did he?

SG: Not helping the cause here storytime!

SpongeSebastian spotted the second gun that SBLover was holding and picked it up and aimed both that gun and the gun he already had at science_girl and storytime.

SpongeSeb: Enough of the bullshit, start walking!

storytime: Where are we walking to?

SpongeSeb: You shall see in a minute.

The three then proceeded to walk out of the mansion and started to head towards the cliff where the wedding was suppose to take place as SpongeSebastian made science_girl and storytime walk towards the edge of the cliff.

SpongeSeb: Now let's see how shall we do this? Should I shoot both of you off of the edge or should I shove you? Decisions, decisions.

storytime: You could do neither.

SG: Please Sebastian, please don't. I know deep down there is the Sebastian I use to know.

SpongeSeb: Sorry babe, but the old me is dead and gone.

storytime: Oh please, that song is so overrated.

SpongeSeb: You're overrated! (shoots storytime as storytime falls off the cliff to his death)

SpongeSeb: And then there was one.......

SG: No 285539.gif

SpongeSeb: Since I shot storytime off, I'm going to at least have a girl I use to have feelings for watch herself die. Sorry things couldn't work out between us.

Suddenly, two sniper rifle shots were fired directly at SpongeSebastian as his brains get blown out and SpongeSebastian falls off the cliff.

SG: ........ what the?

Walking out of the mansion are Kelsey (aka Xtreme_Nights) and edmasterchaos.

SG: How did....and why did....and edmaster? I thought you said you were never ever going to join this site?

edmasterchaos: All I requested was to bring me Spider-Man and tvguy finally brought me Spider-Man. Sadly, I can't thank him though due to these circumstances.

Kelsey: Yes, I know you are surprised to see us but let me explain what happened.

During the incident where the bridge blowed up, Ex was the only one to not go in the cars. When he saw what happened, he called me and told me everything and that he wanted me to come here and kill the killer. I could not due this alone though, so I needed help. Everyone I knew from SBC was already at the mansion so I asked edmasterchaos for help.

edmasterchaos:

Tvguy already brought me Spider-Man, but I still had no interest joining the site until Kelsey explained to me what happened. Even though I am an avatard, I always had a soft spot for all you Spongeheads, so when I heard you all were dying, I wanted to get revenge. Due to the bridge blowing up, we had to find another way around, so we had to hike our way over which was such a pain in the ass. When we finally got to the mansion, we snuck inside and saw SpongSebastian finishing explaining his story. He then proceeded to take you and storytime outside, so me and Kelsey started to quickly prepare our guns and aim for the perfect shot. It's a damn shame that we couldn't prepare the guns fast enough to save storytime, but at least we saved you.

SG: Thank you two so much, let's get out of here and go home.

The three then walked off as they had to find a way to repopulate the SBC.

Epilogue:

-The SBC was reborn again as science_girl, Kelsey, and ed went back to tv.com and grabbed everyone they possibly could from the remains of the site.

-science_girl, Kelsey, and ed became the site's new admins

-DC-Dude, CDCB, and Dumb_Dog became the site's new mods

-Everyone else becomes active as the site reaches even more new heights, just the way the originals would have liked it.

-The banned list increases though as (censored user) starts to annoy everyone with his pointless rants and his asshole personality.

-And everyone lived happily ever after, the end.

NOTES

-I lurked tv.com the other day and went to the OT lounge. I saw tvguy trying to recruit edmasterchaos and saw ed's smartass comment about bringing him Spider-man, so I incorporated that into the story 428899.gif

-I also have to say some of the noobs aren't as annoying as everyone makes them out to be

Haha, this was awesomely sick and twisted, Clappy. I loved it!! xD (mind you, I think it inspired me to write something of my own...lol) haha, so SpongeSeb cared about me the most? awww, lol but wouldn't have been awesome if he didn't kill me 428899.gif