• Advertisement

The Fry Cook Games IV: Restaurant Wars [Sign-Ups]

Shark Tale

**Note: You do not have to be on a team to play in this.**

Yes, The Fry Cook Games are back! However, they are in a slightly new format to fit The Super Spongy Square Games, and be sure to read how this works before signing up.

For starters, because of Independents, anybody can play in this, you do not have to be on a team to participate in these. Another thing is that there will be no teams to start it off, it will be everybody for themselves (like in other roleplaying forum event games), so there is no merge either. Elimination will be one big ceremony where everybody can vote, and immunity idols will also be used again. There will be a 1st-3rd place ranking for people who win the challenges, but whoever is in 1st still gets immunity. You will still get your team medals overall on the medal table per challenge.

Another unique twist is that in addition to representing your team, you must also state what restaurant from Bikini Bottom you want to represent (i.e.: Krusty Krab, Chum Bucket, Fancy!, etc.). This is a way to add a somewhat roleplaying aspect to these games, but you must say what restaurant you represent, and it must be from SpongeBob (or not lol). Look at the wikia if you want a full list, I don't care how obscure the location is.

It is okay if you cannot make it to every single round, but I cannot help you if you get the boot while absent.

Prizes:

Whoever wins overall at the end of the last challenge will receive:

1.) A Gold Medal for your side on the scoreboard

2.) A Gold Medal for your iFish (unless you already got one before the end)

3.) 10,000 Doubloons

4.) An exclusive badge

5.) An exclusive SpongeBob character icon

Contestants:

1.) Halibut (Drasticals) (Chum Bucket)

2.) Fred Rechid (Band Geeks) (Weenie Hut Jr.'s)

3.) More (Band Geeks) (Krusty Krab)

4.) JCM (Band Geeks) (Shell Shack)

5.) Trophy (Band Geeks) (The Designated Area Where You Are Permitted by Man Ray, Your Ruler, to Obtain Sandwiches Using Man Ray Dollars)

6.) Fa (Band Geeks) (Taco Sombrero)

7.) Hayden (Drasticals) (Goofy Goobers)

8.) Cha (Independent) (Super Weenie Hut Jr.'s)

9.) Crushingmayhem (Band Geeks) (Salty Spittoon)

10.) American Idiot (Independent) (Kelp Shake)

11.) hilaryfan80 (Drasticals) (Kentucky Fried Pizza)

12.) WhoBob (Band Geeks) (Burger King)

13.) Rock (Drasticals) (MTT-Brand Burger Emporium)

14.) Mermaid Magic (Independent) (Thug Tug)

15.) Honest Slug (Independent) (Sea Chicken Shack)

16.) shylah squarepants (Independent) (Krusty Krab 2)

17.) Face (Drasticals) (Chuck E. Cheese)

18.) teenj (Drasticals) (Wendy's)

19.) SpongeBob's #1 Fan (Independent) (The Diner)

20.) BenPaz (Drasticals) (Pizza Piehole)

21.) SOF (Drasticals) (Fancy!)

So, what are you waiting for?! Sign up! The deadline to sign-up will be July 8th at 5 PM EST, and the same challenge will be that night at 7 PM EST.

Edited by jjsthekid

3 hours ago, Fred Rechid said:

Signing me the fuck up too.

Our team color is gold, so I pray that we take gold home for the team. The Drasticals are obviously silver. (smirk)

What restaurant are you representing? (You have to say what SpongeBob restaurant you are representing)