• Advertisement

[1st] Doubloon Stockpiling

Shark Tale

The first Doubloon Stockpiling will be tonight at 7 PM EST. This is a brand new event to March Madness, and to SBC in general, so naturally, you may be curious how this works. I'm going to warn you right now that you better read this entire post, or you are going to be totally lost.

Basically, the overall goal is to see which team can wager the most doubloons into their pot within 30 minutes. It works like an auction, think of it that way. A team member from each side will wager an amount of doubloons they have on their hand. You are not actually losing any doubloons! I should clear that up right now since it has caused confusion. I will not subtract any, as long as it is an amount you really have. Sounds simple, right? Well....

Not really. It's not as easy as you think, as I have some rules:

1.) For tonight, you can only wager an amount between 1 and 600 per turn. You cannot wager all of your doubloons, as it'd be game over within seconds.

2.) The teams will take turns, and after the respective person from each side wagers, someone different must wager from each side. Let me demonstrate:

Drastical Turn #1: Hayden wagers 400 doubloons.

Band Geek Turn #1: Trophy wagers 500 doubloons.

It then goes back to the Drasticals, BUT someone who isn't Hayden from that side must wager. Same goes for Trophy. As so:

Drastical Turn #2: Halibut wagers 500 doubloons.

Band Geek Turn #2: Crushing wagers 600 doubloons.

However, after that, you can repeat people (example: going back to Hayden for turn 3), and have a pattern of sorts. Depends how many show from each side.

Hopefully this makes some form of sense after reading this post. Good luck. The winning team will get a point, and whoever wagered the most to help will get 1,000 doubloons on said winning team (so you don't lose anything, but you gain something!).

Edited by jjsthekid

Guest hilaryfan80

@jjsthekid Quick question before we begin. I don't want to be wrong, so better to ask prior!

If I wager, do I have to wait until another Drastical wagers something before I can wager again, or do I have to wait until every single Drastical participating wagers first?

Edit: Answered on the Xat. The answer is I can wager again once another Drastical wagers. I do not have to wait until every Drastical wagers to wager. And a reminder that we can only wager between $1-$600 per turn.

Edited by hilaryfan80

Alright. I'm flipping a coin to decide who wagers first. Band Geeks chose tails, and Drasticals have heads. The coin flipped on....Heads! Drasticals get the first wager! Any Drastical can wager between one and six hundred.

Any Drastical can wager.