• Advertisement

Mystic Guardians

Shark Tale

Yeah, it was interesting to see Ranen again, and I thought Daunter's return was well handled. I also liked Elana's role as well. Overall, I enjoyed this semi-Halloween episode. 

• Like 2

32. In Dreams

Madison is seen inside the Golden Seahorse at night, but it is empty and quiet. 

"Anybody here?" Madison asked, sitting at a table all alone.

"Here's your food." the chef said oddly, walking out of the shadows.

"But I didn't even order anything-" Madison was saying, confused, when Mai and Ranen also appeared.

"No worries, eat up! It's on the house!" Mai said oddly, putting tons of food on the table.

"I don't think I can eat that much-" Madison was saying, when Argros appeared out of the shadows, growling. "You!"

Argros then picked up Mai, Ranen and the chef, dropping them in his mouth.

"Okay, this got weird fast." Madison said, panicking, as she tried to run, but a bunch of vines grabbed her.

Vinerox then appeared, as he threw her into another room. The door closed behind, as the tiles broke apart. Madison went falling into the abyss below. She then screamed, and woke up, to see it was 4:00am on her clock.

"Ugh...I need to lay off the junk food." Madison said, concerned, as she went back to sleep.

Skorch is seen walking through the Karmanian fields with two Battlestar soldiers, Brak and Slypox. They are headed to where Valentina's cave is.

"Brak, are you sure this is the place?" Skorch asked.

"Yes, I saw the witch enter here with some of the outlaws. It turns out they were hiding out here the whole time." Brak said.

"Can't wait to slash this witch to pieces!" Slypox bragged, rubbing his blades together.

As they approach further, Valentina walks outside of the cave with the five outlaws.

"How dare you return here." Valentina said, looking at Brak.

"I've brought my comrades. Those outlaws belong to us." Brak replied.

"Who even are you?" Thorn asked.

"We are the Battlestar, and I am Admiral Skorch, its leader. If you do not join us, prepare to be destroyed." Skorch threatened.

"They don't need you, they have me. I am taking care of them just fine, trust me...right?" Valentina said to the five.

"Sure, I guess." Morgana replied.

"Yeah, like, whatever." Thorn replied.

"Y-Yeah, we're fine here." Argros said hesitantly.

"Don't worry boys, if you join us, we'll make you live like kings! She doesn't look scary, what are you scared of?" Slypox asked to Deckel, Argros and Vinerox.

"You're about to find out. Attack." Valentina ordered.

Her fins began to shoot out electricity, as the six let out attacks at once. The Battlestar group tried to hold back, but the attack sent a giant explosion at them, making them go flying backward.

"Impressive, but prepare to see my power!" Skorch said, as he stood up.

He shot out a fire blast at Valentina, but she let out a shield of electricity. She then sent the combined electric and fire blast back at Skorch, sending him flying into the ground. 

"The Admiral is down, fall back!" Brak said, helping Skorch get back up. The five retreated, avoiding more attacks.

"Cowards. See how powerful you five are? You don't need them." Valentina reasoned to the five, as she went back inside the cave.

Madison is seen meeting with the gang at the Golden Seahorse.

"Whoa, someone looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Nick said to Madison.

"I had an awful nightmare, and being in here isn't helping." Madison said.

"You had a weird dream too?" Tori asked.

"So did I." Audrey added.

"I guess I had one, depending on what you call weird." Cynthia added.

"Did your dreams involve several monsters we've faced?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, I was attacked by that creepy Deckel guy in mine." Audrey said.

"Thorn was in mine." Tori said.

"And that freaky spider girl was in mine..." Cynthia said.

"My dream involved that Argros guy and Vinerox... Wait, I just realized. These are all the released prisoners..." Madison said.

"Each appeared separately in your dreams, this is no coincidence. I theorize that someone is using them to attack you through your dreamscapes." Zero said.

"How can we stop it?" Cameron asked.

"That, I do not have an answer for right now." Zero replied.

"So we just let them haunt our dreams?" Cynthia asked.

"Relax, I don't think it'll hurt you guys. They are just dreams, they're not real... right?" Jake asked.

"That depends how they are getting into them. If they are not in the brain's dreamscape naturally... then I fear if the enemies defeat you in the dreams, you will be defeated in real life too. You will never wake up." Zero said to them.

"Did any of you guys get any weird dreams?" Madison asked.

"No, I don't remember anything weird." Jake replied.

"I don't have dreams." Zero replied.

"Not really." Cameron replied.

"No, unless you count meeting a cereal box mascot as weird." Nick replied.

"Therefore, it appears whoever is sending the enemies into your dreams is only targeting the girls." Mai said.

"...Were you overhearing our conversation the whole time?" Tori asked.

"Yes." Mai replied.

"How can we stop them from attacking us? It's not like we can use our guardian powers in dreams." Cynthia wondered.

"I had a crazy idea, what if you all like, had a sleepover together? Maybe if you're all in one room, you could be in one big dream at once." Nick suggested, as everyone had no reaction to his idea. "Hey, I don't see anyone else bringing anything to the table."

As soon as that was said, the chef brought sodas to their table.

"Except for this guy, he knows what I'm talking about!" Nick said, laughing, as he gave the chef a tip.

"...Thanks?" the chef said, as he nervously ran back into the kitchen.

"Okay, that is one of the most unrealistic ideas I've ever heard." Tori said.

"...That actually could work." Zero said. 

"You sure, doc?" Cameron asked, confused.

"I have studied the connections between dreamscapes of the mind for years. I believe it is possible having multiple people in an area could link them into one interconnected world." Zero explained.

"Well... it's worth a shot. I could host a sleepover if my parents let me." Madison said, as she and Jake are seen back at their house.

"Absolutely not." Susan said, after hearing Madison's proposal.

"Why not?" Madison asked.

"I've been too lenient with you lately. Your grades have been slipping. If you want to hang out with your friends, then do better in school. The progress reports are coming out tomorrow, and if I see you with any other low grades, you are grounded for a month." Susan said sternly.

"Fine..." Madison sighed.

"She has a point, Madison." Henry said, sitting back on the recliner.

Madison then heads back with Jake to the Golden Seahorse.

"They do kind of have a point." Jake admitted.

"I know, but I suck at math, I suck at chemistry, and a lunatic is teaching Mythology." Madison said.

"Hey, we can help you out. That's what family and friends are for. Maybe Zero could tutor you, he's smart enough." Jake offered, as Madison laughed.

"Yeah, but I just don't know what I'll do about the progress report. I can't be grounded when we have important things to worry about..." Madison said, as they head back to the restaurant.

"Guess the sleepover is out of the question then. Shame, I had the perfect clothes for it." Cynthia said.

"My parents wouldn't budge either." Tori said, as Audrey looked at Mai.

"Forget about it, your parents won't let you." Mai said.

"There's still my progress report problem. If they see it, I won't be able to see you guys for a month." Madison said.

"If you don't want your parents to see the progress report, then why not delete them off the school server or something? I know a politician who did that once with emails. Look at me with these crazy ideas." Nick suggested.

"That...could also work." Madison said, surprised.

"Are you suggesting we break into the school's database?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah." Nick said.

"We don't have to delete them, we could just change the grades. I could change some of mine too." Tori said.

"This seems a bit shady-" Cameron was saying.

"Who cares, I don't want Maddie being grounded and not being able to see us." Cynthia said.

"I would be cautious, using your powers for something as petty as this could get you into trouble." Mai said.

"We won't get in trouble, we just want to save her social life." Audrey said, as Mai was concerned.

The eight are seen going into the Posidonia Fields High School, as it was not closed yet. They walked around and saw a janitor.

"What are y'all doing here at this hour?" the janitor asked.

"I forgot something, trying to find where I put it." Madison lied.

"Alright, good luck finding it. I have a mission to fulfill..." the janitor said, as he walked off holding a mop.

"Okay, so where would they hold the progress reports?" Cameron asked, when Rotwell walked by, holding a suitcase.

"Mrs. Landers." Rotwell said, looking at her coldly, and he kept walking.

"That dude is creepy." Nick said.

"That's an understatement. They'd probably have the progress reports stored in the guidance office. We just need to find a way to sneak in..." Madison said.

They then headed to the guidance office, as Principal Thomson walked out, surprised to see them.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Thomson asked.

"Sorry sir, I lost something and wanted to see where I left it." Madison lied.

"Alright, just don't take too long, this place is closing up in an hour." Thomson said, as he walked off.

"I think I have an idea. We can hide ourselves until the hour is up, then break into the computer when they leave, and we can get you guys to unlock the entrance on the outside." Madison said.

"That's some smart thinking." Audrey said.

"Works for me, but are you guys really going to stay in here for an hour?" Jake asked.

"Trust me, if we can survive eight hours of school, we can survive one." Tori said.

"You guys realize there's security cameras, right?" Cameron said, as one was looking at them.

Madison let out a spark from her fin, and as she walked, it flew at the camera. It caused the security network to go down, as all the security cameras were disabled. The guys headed outside to wait. Madison went into a bathroom, Audrey went into another bathroom, and Tori and Cynthia went into a janitor's closet. 

"Hey, get your own hiding spot." Tori said.

"Just shut up and get used to it, someone is coming!" Cynthia said.

The janitor from earlier walked by, as they closed the door. The girls then texted each other their locations. Valentina is seen sitting in the hot spring. She looked into the water, and saw images of the four girls.

"You may think you're safe for now, but you aren't, not even in dreams..." Valentina said.

She threw a pink powder from a bag at the portals.

"What did that do?" Morgana asked, startling Valentina, grabbing a towel.

"Don't sneak up on me!" Valentina said, feeling embarrassed. 

"Sorry, I overheard you talking to yourself. Is that some kind of magic powder?" Morgana asked.

"It's a powder that allows me to warp the dreamscapes in their brains, but I need to be relaxed to use it on them. This is how you invaded their dreams last night, and we'll do it again." Valentina explained.

In the girls' respective hiding locations, the girls began to feel tired, as they fell asleep. Madison is seen in her dream, walking down a familiar hallway.

"Wait...what am I doing here? Isn't this Ramos's castle?" Madison asked confused.

Madison entered into the throne room, and saw a group of five at the throne. Sitting in the throne was Ramos's father in a king outfit, by his side was his wife. Younger versions of Brak and Ramos were seen off to the sides, and Skipper was also near them. None of them were moving or saying anything, as Madison was confused.

"Blahblahblahblahblah!" The King said, as he began speaking gibberish.

"Blahblahblahblah?" The Queen replied back.

"...I'll be leaving now..." Madison said, about to leave, but the doors closed.

Suddenly, the five began to melt, and reformed as various enemies. They were Morgana, Argros, Drakkus, Vexacus in a cowboy outfit, and Zurtrax.

"Okay, this has to be a dream, but how did I fall asleep?" Madison asked, concerned.

"Ready to be scared again, little girl?" Argros asked, laughing.

"You again! And great, just what I needed, them..." Madison said, looking at Drakkus, Vexacus and Zurtrax, who didn't say anything.

"This will be a perfect nightmare. Everything that happens here will hurt you for real." Morgana said, transforming into her spider form.

"Let's see if I have anything..." Madison said, reaching into her shirt, and pulled out the heart. "Oh hey, it did travel with me. Now let's see if it works..."

Madison then transformed into her guardian form with it, as the five attacked.

"Okay, so this works. Let's see if the rest of my powers do..." Madison said, as she shot a lightning blast at Argros, sending him flying into the throne. 

Drakkus then launched shadow blasts at Madison, but she let out an electricity ball at him, as he vanished.

"Wait...he vanished when I hit him, but not metalhead." Madison said, shooting an electricity beam at Morgana, after dodging the web. "You two are real, but the rest aren't!"

"Nice job using your brain." Morgana said eerily, as she jumped at Madison, slamming her against the wall. She shot a web at her, sticking her against the wall. Madison burnt through it with electricity and shot a blast at Morgana with the heart, knocking her down.

Madison then shot two more lightning beams at Vexacus and Zurtrax. They tried to block them with their swords, as Vexacus absorbed the lightning with his sword. He deflected it back, but Madison was able to control it. She sent it flying at Zurtrax again, making him vanish. Vexacus tried to attack, but Madison flew by him, as his hat flew off. She then hit him with a heart blast by surprise, as he fell to the ground and vanished. 

"So you took care of them, but this ain't over!" Argros said, as he buried himself underground in the throne room. He hopped up and tried to attack, but Madison sent a lightning strike quickly at his head, sending him slamming to the ground.

"Come on, I need to wake myself up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Madison yelled loudly.

Suddenly, Madison woke up in the bathroom, sleeping against a sink.

"Okay, that was weird. I need to help the others!" Madison said, rushing out.

Audrey is seen at the Golden Seahorse sitting at a table. Mai rolls by on roller skates, delivering tons of food to Audrey's table.

"Grandma, are you okay?" Audrey asked, confused and concerned.

"More than fine! But you need more food!" Mai said, delivering a mountain of food on the table.

Suddenly, the restaurant grew larger, as tons of tables appeared.

"Now get to work, fill these tables with lots of food!" Mai ordered, as roller skates appeared on Audrey's feet.

Plates of food appeared in her hands, and she was sent rolling through the large restaurant. She then crashed into a table, dropping the plates everywhere.

"You're fired." Mai said, as she went zooming away.

"What is going on?" Audrey asked, scared.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed her, and pulled her into the shadows. Audrey turned around to see Paint Skater, as it began painting a blaster.

"Not you! Didn't I make you explode? Please don't tell me you're mad about that, we can work something out..." Audrey said nervously, trying to reason with it.

Paint Skater finished the blaster, as it began to shoot food from the blaster at her.

"Really, just food?" Audrey said, as she was suddenly covered in a giant pile of food.

Chamelos was seen grabbing the foods off of the pile with his tongue. Paint Skater waved to Audrey from atop the pile, as Audrey was way down below. Paint Skater then painted a music note, as he dropped it down onto Audrey.

"HELP!" Audrey yelled, as she then appeared outside Diggy's trailer, in the middle of nowhere.

She curiously walked inside, to see Diggy at a table with Broodwing, as both laughed.

"What's going on? Who is that?" Audrey asked, confused.

"You know what they say, another day, another dollar!" Diggy said, as it began to rain Keso coins and dollars in the trailer. 

Audrey looked at the table to see Diggy handing multiple folders titled "SECRETS" to Broodwing, as he laughed. 

"Um...hello? You guys alive?" Audrey asked.

"OH NO! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE! BUT I'M SORRY!" Diggy said, as Broodwing handed him more cash. "BUT NOW I'M NOT!"

"Can you tell me what's going on? Am I in a dream or something? Now that I think about it, I did feel sleepy before everything went weird..." Audrey said.

Suddenly, the trailer is struck by lightning, as it turns into ash. Diggy is seen being held in shackles, and Broodwing's head goes flying off, as the rest of his body turns into Deckel, who laughs.

"You again! I bet you're doing this!" Audrey said.

"Close, I'm just a part of this plan. No need to be scared m'lady..." Deckel said creepily.

Suddenly, Diggy turned into Skorch, as he broke out of the shackles. Slypox and Brak also appeared out of the ash.

"I wish we could have powers in dreams now..." Audrey said, gulping, as she stepped back.

Skorch shot fire at her, as she barely dodged, falling to the ground. Deckel lifted up the goggles on his eyes, when Audrey heard Madison's voice.

"AUDREY, WAKE UP!" Madison yelled loudly.

Audrey then woke up to see Madison in the bathroom, who was helping her up.

"Thanks, I just had the craziest dream ever." Audrey said.

"So did I. They are attacking us in our dreams again. We have to get to Tori and Cynthia." Madison said.

Tori is then seen on a stage in a dress, as Johnny is in the audience, cheering. Cynthia then appears from the other side also in a dress, confused. Johnny kept applauding for Tori, who wasn't doing anything.

"I'm not even going to ask." Cynthia said.

"Neither am I. Is this some weird dream?" Tori asked.

"We were in the same place, so maybe Nick is right, we're sharing a dream." Cynthia said.

"Alright! You go Tori!" Johnny said, who kept cheering.

"Even in the dream world, Johnny is still annoying." Tori said, sighing. 

"And what is with these ugly dresses?" Cynthia asked, looking at both their dresses.

"I don't know, but for once, I agree with you, these are ugly dresses." Tori said.

Johnny kept laughing, when he shot vines from his arms at the two. He turned into Vinerox, as he held onto them tight. Tori stepped on a vine with her foot, breaking it off. Cynthia did the same, as they avoided his attacks. Thorn then appeared from behind and shot poison blasts at both, sending them falling into the audience seats.

"Great, we don't even have our powers!" Cynthia said, as Vinerox shot more vines at her, wrapping her. Cynthia broke the vines off, but they ripped her dress.

Thorn jumped at the two, but Tori kicked her in the stomach, sending her tumbling back a bit.

"Ow, that so hurt!" Thorn said, getting up.

"Just finish 'em already, lazy!" Vinerox said, as she shot another vine at the two, but they dodged. The vine went smashing through the stage.

"I'm not lazy, you can't finish them either!" Thorn said, shooting a poison blast at Cynthia, but she dodged, making it burn through a seat.

"Even though we don't have our guardian powers, can we do something?" Tori wondered.

As Vinerox pulled a vine back from the stage, Cynthia took control of one by focusing on it. She then used it to whack Thorn aside.

"I didn't do that!" Vinerox said, as Thorn shot a poisonous blast at Vinerox, sending him tumbling. "You idiot, it was the blonde girl, she controls earth!"

"Oh...whoops." Thorn said, as Vinerox slapped her with a vine, and shot more at Tori and Cynthia.

The two jumped back on the stage, as lightning began to surround them on the floor. They heard a feminine laugh, as the floor broke, and they fell through.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" both yelled, holding onto each other.

They suddenly landed in the high school principal's office. The back of a chair faced them behind the desk.

"Anybody here?" Tori asked.

The chair turned around to show Rotwell, smiling. Cynthia read the name-tag on the desk to say "Principal Rotwell".

"Oh dear Neptune, I am so glad this is a dream." Cynthia said, as Thomson then entered the room.

"What's the hubbub, bub?" Thomson asked.

"These two girls have been very naughty, I am sentencing them to detention!" Rotwell said.

"I agree. Their clothes are breaking the dress code in ways not physically possible! Mrs. Hartnet, you are showing too much legs and shoulders!" Thomson said, referring to Cynthia's ripped skirt and dress.

"Back off guy, we were attacked by monsters. Hey, this is a dream. I can insult the principal..." Cynthia said, smiling, about to insult both of them.

"Die Meerjungfrau Mädchen sind in diesem Raum." Rotwell said in a strange voice.

"Me only speak Inglés." Tori replied.

Suddenly, they appeared on a stage in front of many students. Tori and Cynthia then turned into their guardian forms, being exposed to the world.

"Excellent work Hans!" Thomson said.

"Yes, I did it. I proved once and for all that magical creatures do exist!" Rotwell said, as the press were taking photos of the two.

"WAKE UP!!!" Madison and Audrey's voices yelled through the dream.

Madison and Audrey had opened the janitor's closet. Tori was seen leaning on Cynthia's shoulder, both asleep, as Cynthia had her arm wrapped around Tori's head. They then woke up and had awkward looks.

"Not even going to ask." Tori said, as they quickly got up.

"Yeah, let's pretend that never happened." Audrey said.

"Already done, I want to pretend that dream never happened as well." Cynthia said.

"You guys had nightmares too, I assume." Madison said.

"Yeah, the both of us were stuck in a weird trip." Tori said.

"Wait...both of you? That means Nick was right, if we fall asleep in one room, we'll be in one dreamscape." Madison said.

"Alright, but let's remember what we came here for. This place must be closed by now." Tori said.

"It closed 5 minutes ago." Madison said.

They then went into the guidance office, as Tori went on a computer. 

"This is why they need to logoff." Tori said, as she went into a folder saying "progress reports" and went to their year.

They searched through them and found Madison's progress report. She was disappointed in her Chemistry, Algebra II and Mythology grades.

"I saw it coming." Madison said, sighing.

"Alright, let's change them and get out of here." Tori said.

"I actually don't know." Madison replied.

"What?" Cynthia asked.

"I don't know if I should go through with this. I want to improve my grades, but honestly." Madison said.

"Wait...the date says these aren't even going out until next week. I'm not sure what your mom read." Audrey said, looking at the date. All four had a blank look.

"Well...that made this entire adventure pointless then." Tori said.

The four are seen headed to the entrance, as the guys let them out.

"Well sis, did you save yourself from being grounded?" Jake asked.

"No. It turns out the reports aren't even going out until next week, but I realized I can't change my grades like that. It's wrong. I'll just face the music when it happens." Madison said, accepting it.

"I'm glad you're taking it maturely. It's the right thing to do. You won't be able to improve if you ignore your mistakes. My father told me that once." Cameron said.

"We also got attacked again in our dreams, and some pretty scary ones, not gonna lie." Tori said.

"But it turns out Nick was right." Cynthia said.

"I was?" Nick said, surprised.

"Yes, if we have a sleepover, we can link to one dream for them to attack us in. Then we can give them a good beating." Madison said.

"In our dream, I also heard a weird laugh. It wasn't Thorn's, it was...different. Maybe it's whoever is controlling them." Cynthia wondered.

"Will you need our help?" Jake asked.

"This is a girls only sleepover, pretty sure boys don't like sleepovers." Cynthia replied.

"I don't, so that makes one of us." Cameron said.

"I think we can handle them with our guardian powers, but if we don't wake up for a long period of time, you can join us." Madison said.

"Just don't do anything creepy if you do." Tori said.

"Lastly, Zero, if I want to improve my grades, maybe you could tutor me?" Madison offered.

"I appreciate the offer, but let's focus on defeating the dream invaders first." Zero replied.

The girls are seen in sleepover clothes, as they head to Madison's house. Henry and Susan weren't around, as they went upstairs into Madison's room. They put down their sleeping bags.

"Okay, let's get this over with." Madison said, as they went to sleep.

At Valentina's cave, she is seen with the gang.

"We tried our hardest, but the heart keeper had her powers in her dream." Argros said.

"Forget about that, they can't imprison you. There's nothing to be sacred of." Valentina said.

"With all due respect, why is this even important?" Deckel asked.

"I need to find their weaknesses and break them through the dreamscapes. Would you rather be rotting in the rebel prison?" Valentina asked to Deckel, as he seemed annoyed. "Now then, this is my last bit of dream powder. Use your time wisely."

She then blew the powder onto portal images of the guardians, which she opened with her staff. The four girls then appeared together in a Karmanian field. 

"Alright, it worked. Come out wherever you are, freaks!" Tori taunted, echoing through the field.

Around them appeared a circle of Slayers, along with The White Knight, Donny, Blyde, Firebolt, Van Gordon, Doyle and Motordrone.

"Great, these losers again." Cynthia said, as they transformed with the heart.

Cynthia immediately began crushing the Slayers with boulders, as Audrey let out a gust of wind at Donny and Firebolt, blowing them away. Tori released a flood upon The White Knight, Motordrone, Doyle and Blyde, making them disappear. Madison shot electricity balls at orange Slayers, as they disappeared. Within seconds, the field was cleared.

"Wow, that was way too easy. Come on, give us a challenge!" Cynthia demanded.

"If you say so..." Valentina's voice said from above.

Argros, Deckel, Thorn, Morgana and Vinerox all appeared at once in the field. Suddenly, the field began to disappear, as it now resembled a colosseum. Valentina watched them from a throne.

"This will be interesting..." Valentina said.

Argros launched a hyper beam from his mouth at Tori, sending her flying into a wall.

"Okay, I wasn't ready for that." Tori said, flying back up.

Madison threw a lightning ball at Deckel, but he avoided it. He was about to transform into his dragon form, but Argros rammed him aside by accident, falling to the ground.

"Sorry man." Argros said, as he was avoiding a boulder from Cynthia. He used his iron head to smash through it, as he dug underground.

Deckel got up and transformed into his dragon form. He was about to let out a stone-freezing beam at Audrey, but Thorn got in the way, shooting an acidic blast at her. Audrey managed to turn its direction right at the wall. Vinerox then made vines rise up from the ground and shot them at Audrey, but she let out a heavy gust, as they broke out of the ground. Argros then buried his way out, but was trapped in the vines.

"Oh come on!" Argros complained, as he broke out of them and shot another hyper beam at Madison, but she avoided it. The beam went exploding into a colosseum wall.

"Let's try this again..." Deckel said, about to shoot another beam from his eyes, but Morgana got in the way, shooting a web at Cynthia, who made the ground rise up. Deckel went falling off, and Morgana was thrown off to the side.

"Seriously? What is getting into you guys?!" Valentina asked, annoyed.

"Wow, that team is doing pretty bad. Good thing I put my bets on those girls." Nick said, laughing, who suddenly appeared next to Valentina. He was eating a bag of popcorn.

"How did you even get in here?!" Valentina asked, confused.

"I dunno, I just went to sleep and appeared here. I was sleeping at my grandma's house-and by the way, she has some of the best, most comfy beds ever-having a series of positive dreams, when I just randomly appeared here. Guess it's like a weird bond thing or whatever with them. Also, who are you?" Nick asked to her.

"Someone you shouldn't have met." Valentina said annoyed, as she readied her fins with electricity.

"Hey girl, don't know if you're single, but I have to admit, you look pretty fine. Name's Nick, Nick Carson, but I prefer Nick. I'm sure whatever the problem is here, we can talk this ou-" Nick was saying, trying to charm her.

Valentina then shot an electricity beam at him, as he went falling backward off the balcony. Nick fell into the stands below, and then went falling through the floor. He landed in a strange hallway.

"Where am I now?" Nick asked, as he walked through a maze of doors. "So much to explore..."

Back in the colosseum, Deckel was getting fed up.

"Incompetent fools, move out of the way!" Deckel yelled, as he rammed Thorn and Morgana aside.

Deckel shot multiple eye beams at the girls, who dodged. Audrey blew one back at Morgana, as she hopped out of the way. The beam turned the spot into stone.

"Incompetent, eh?" Vinerox asked, as he shot vines at Cynthia, but she controlled them all at once. She threw them back, as they wrapped Morgana up, tossing her aside. Madison shot a lightning beam against one of Argros's hyper beams, as they collided, causing an explosion. Valentina tried to look through the smoke, and saw Argros knocked out on the ground with Deckel. Vinerox tried to attack again, but Tori sent a splash of water at him, as he was trapped in a whirlpool. She picked him up and threw him into a stand, as Cynthia crushed him with a rock. Finally, Audrey blew a gust at Thorn, and she went smashing into the wall.

"I guess I have to do this myself.." Valentina said.

"Want some more? I can do this all night." Tori taunted to the five.

The five got back up, as they let out more attacks, and the girls sent theirs back, making collisions. However, Valentina slammed her staff, as she made the five enemies disappear.

"What? Nooo!" Argros yelled, as they appeared back inside the cave, thrown to the ground. Deckel was back in his normal form, as he angrily walks off somewhere.

"Where did they go?" Audrey asked.

"Morons. You girls have power, I'll admit, though you were lucky thanks to those idiots messing up their job." Valentina said, appearing below on the ground.

"Who are you? And what's with the red hair? That's so last year." Cynthia asked.

"Wait...I've seen her before. That's Trent's mom!" Madison said, confused.

"Why is she in our dreams now?" Tori asked.

Valentina then shot electricity at all four from her fins, as it stunned them. They were thrown against the wall.

"This must be a part of the dream, Trent's mom might be an illusion." Tori said, feeling a burn on her shoulder.

Suddenly, they rose out of the colosseum and appeared in the sky. Valentina surrounded herself in electricity.

"This is a dream, I can do whatever I want." Valentina bragged.

"What do you even want with us?" Madison asked.

Valentina then shot electricity everywhere at them, as she glowed. She then appeared larger, as her red hair waved through the air.

"This isn't good." Tori said.

"Wait, if this is a dream, we can do whatever we want too, maybe? Think of something!" Madison said.

The four began to concentrate. Suddenly, they all began to glow, as did the heart. Cynthia then turned into a being of rock and plant, Tori turned into a being of water, Madison turned into a being of electricity, and Audrey turned into a being of pure wind.

"What?! How did you-" Valentina was saying, surprised.

Madison then shot electricity at her face, leaving a burn. All four then attacked her at once with their evolved attacks, and suddenly, they all began to disappear. The four girls woke up in Madison's bedroom.

"Finally, that's over. That was so weird though, I became a girl made out of electricity. It was cool. And weird." Madison said.

"I was made out of pure water. Not what I had in mind, but it worked." Tori said.

"We'll have to ask my grandma about this tomorrow-" Audrey was saying.

Susan then entered into the room to see the sleepover.

"What do we have here? I told you Madison, no sleepovers." Susan said.

"Look, Mrs. Landers, we know you are upset with her, but we wanted to make Madison feel better. Please don't ground her." Audrey said to her.

"We know we broke your rule, but we wanted to show we care for her. We promise we can help her." Cynthia said.

"Plus, we've found a tutor for her. He's a smart guy, trust me." Tori promised.

"I know I'm not the smartest at times, but if I was a bad person, would I have the best friends and family?" Madison asked.

"Well...I guess I can't argue with that." Susan said, smiling, as she hugged Madison.

"Also, the progress reports are actually coming out next week." Tori revealed.

"What? Oh...I'm sorry then. So I overreacted for nothing. But still, get those grades up. Now have a good night." Susan said, as she left.

"Thank goodness that's all over. But I just wonder who that lady is. That was Trent's mom, I know it. But was she real or an illusion?" Madison wondered, as Jake entered.

"Did you guys handle it?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, it's all good, and I made up with mom, so yeah." Madison said

"That's good. Anyways, Zero is going to tutor you starting tomorrow, so be ready." Jake said, leaving.

"Great...but I'll have to get used to it, I made a promise." Madison said, as she went back to sleep.

The outlaws are seen back in the cave.

"Nice job failing against them. Don't you fools know how to work together?" Valentina asked.

"It was a dream, they can do anything there! I've never had a dream before!" Argros said.

"Spare the excuses-Wait...where's Deckel?" Valentina asked, looking around.

Deckel is seen walking into the Battlestar base, meeting Brak, Skorch and Slypox.

"Hello gentlemen. I have decided to join you. I have had enough of that sorceress and her foolish gang." Deckel said.

"Good choice. Welcome to Battlestar." Skorch said, shaking his hand.

Nick is seen wandering through the maze, still in the dream. He opens a door saying "Underground City", and opens it to see the Underground City.

"Nope, not it." Nick said.

He opened the next door saying "Teenage Years", to see a teenage version of Valentina with a group of friends in a park.

"Nope, not it." Nick said.

He opened the next door saying "Secret Cave", to see Valentina in a cave with the outlaws.

"Nope, not it." Nick said, as he opened the next door saying "SpongeBob's Pineapple". He looked inside to see SpongeBob eating breakfast. 

"Boring." Nick said, closing it.

"Gary, did you hear something?" SpongeBob asked nervously, as Gary meowed. Nick then opened the next door.

"Nope, not it. I'm sure one of these doors has something juicy..." Nick said, as he kept going down the hall. 

_______

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Ramos's parents, SpongeBob, and Gary (all in dreams only)

-The following regular and one-time characters were seen in the dreams: Ramos's parents, Drakkus, SpongeBob, Gary, Ramos, Brak, Skipper, Broodwing, Diggy, Paint Skater, Chamelos, Skorch, Slypox, Slayers, The White Knight, The Chef, Mai, Ranen, Rotwell, Thomson, Johnny, Vexacus, Zurtrax, Motordrone, Van Gordon, Doyle, Donny, Blyde and Firebolt.

-Audrey is the first hero to see Broodwing face to face, sort of. (although technically this doesn't count since it was a dream, and Audrey didn't even know who he was)

-Second time the knights aren't with the girls for an adventure (first being Framed).

-SpongeBob and Gary make a cameo at the end as a gag. This is the first time SpongeBob characters appear (sort of).

-It is revealed the girls can turn into a powerful form of their pure element. Not much else is known about them right now.

-Zero will start to tutor Madison.

-

Deckel joins the Battlestar.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jjsthekid said:

I know a politician who did that once with emails.

Ha ha, well, if you're going to take a jab at Donald Trump, it's only fair you also take a jab at Hillary Clinton. xD As always, very good. Loved the throwback to all the characters.

• Like 3

That was a great episode! Seriously may be my favorite of the season so far. I loved the concept, which allowed for a pretty fun episode that had guest appearances from a wide range of characters/villains. Excellent work, as always.

• Like 1

33. Blooming Friendship

Jake and the girls are seen headed to the school, as leaves blow through the air. Cynthia is seen in her slightly older looking form due to her new power.

"Cynthia, are you using your new age power again?" Tori asked.

"Yes, but I just wanted a way for any guys to check me out." Cynthia confessed, bragging and smiling. Audrey seemed upset by this, but shrugged it off.

"Good luck with that." Tori said.

"I love this time of the year, when the fall flowers bloom." Audrey said, looking at flowers on the way.

Cynthia's hair waved through the wind, when a leaf blew into it.

"Oh come on." Cynthia said annoyed, trying to get it out.

"Is something wrong, Audrey?" Madison asked, noticing her looking upset again.

"It's nothing...well, it's something. I'm just sad I don't have any new powers yet, while you all do." Audrey said.

"Is my new form is reminding you about that? Sorry, now I feel bad." Cynthia said.

"Don't worry, you'll get your upgrade someday. You just have to wait for the right moment to find it, or maybe you need it to find you. Does that sound like something your grandma would say?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, it would." Audrey said, laughing.

"I start tutor practice with Zero after school today, I don't know how that will go." Madison said, concerned.

"You'll be fine, just...don't tick him off." Jake suggested.

"...I won't?" Madison replied, confused.

As they enter in the school, they see Trent hanging with a crowd of fish.

"Oh right...should we ask him about his mom randomly being in our dream?" Tori asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea, he doesn't need to find out about our secrets." Madison replied.

"Alright boys, come on, who wants some of this?" Cynthia asked, hoping a boy would notice her, but nobody did. "Come on, anyone?"

"It feels awkward that Maddie is the only one in our group with a boyfriend." Tori said, as they noticed Madison was off talking with Trent, laughing.

"Yeah, that's another thing I probably won't be getting anytime soon." Audrey said.

"Hey, don't be so down. There's plenty of fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll find someone. Who knows, maybe the guy of your dreams will come walking right down that hallway?" Jake reassured to Audrey.

As soon as that was said, a fish comes walking down the hallway wearing a lime green t-shirt, and a traffic cone on his head. Gnarly Dewd, Steve and Bryan laugh at him, as Roxy and Elana aren't sure how to react. Trent and his friends notice, as some laugh a bit.

"That's right, I lost a bet, and I now have to wear this traffic cone on my head to school for the rest of the year! Nobody can stop me!" the fish bragged.

"Shut up Luke." multiple fish said.

"We have some serious weirdos in this school." Tori said, as Johnny appeared near her.

"I know right, good thing I'm not a weirdo-" Johnny was saying, as Tori walked off.

"...Okay, I spoke too soon, but still, you'll find someone someday. Look at me, I still don't have a girlfriend." Jake said to Audrey, as she cheered up.

"Get that cone off your head, boy." Rotwell said to Luke.

"Never!" Luke replied, running off.

"Hey Cynthia, you look...different." Elana said, noticing how she looked older.

"Yeah, did you get a makeover or something?" Roxy asked.

"Uh...yeah, I did." Cynthia said awkwardly.

Cynthia then pulled Elana off to the side, as she told her about her new powers.

"Oh, that's cool. I wish I had that, but you look pretty great with it." Elana complimented.

"Yeah, I was trying to use this to get attention, but it didn't go well." Cynthia replied.

Later, as school ended, Jake and Madison are seen at their home. The doorbell rings, as Henry opens it to see Zero holding books. 

"Hello, I am Professor Zero. I was hired to be your daughter's tutor." Zero explained.

"THE Professor Zero?! Honey, we have a famous person at our door!" Henry said, as Susan greeted him.

"Hello, I'm Susan, and this is my husband, Henry. We are honored to have you tutoring our daughter, come on in, I can make you snacks." Susan said.

"Thank you for your kindness, I promise to give Madison the best of tutoring." Zero said.

Zero then sat down with Madison at the kitchen table.

"Let's get this over with." Madison said.

"Don't be annoyed, I can make tutoring fun." Zero said.

"Really?" Madison asked.

"Well, if we have the same definition as "fun", then maybe. Let's start with Chemistry." Zero replied, as he opened a Chemistry book. "Where are you at in your Chemistry class?"

"Uh...something about a periodic law. Also, those electron and proton things." Madison said.

"Oh dear, this will be harder than I thought. Let's start with Chapter 1..." Zero replied.

"So are you just going to read from the book?" Madison asked.

"No, I am not a reading machine. I summarize it. I have this entire chapter scanned into my database, and I will tell you the plain facts to write down." Zero said, as he began to lecture her, and Madison took notes.

"I'm going for a ride, it's a beautiful day out. I'll be back for dinner." Jake said to Henry, going into the garage.

Jake is seen exiting the garage on his bicycle, wearing headphones. He listens to a song, as he rides through the neighborhood, passing by multiple people. He then stops when he sees Lawrence Francoro holding a sketchbook and drawing something.

"Hey, I remember you, you're that painter guy the guardians rescued. How have things been here?" Jake said, greeting him.

"Ah yes, I am still thankful for your help. I've been loving my time in Posidonia, drawing pictures of the beautiful flowers. How have you all been?" Lawrence asked.

"We've been good, Central Karmania isn't a nightmare anymore if you ever want to go back. We took Ramos out." Jake said.

"That's lovely, but I've been liking this place more. I may return one day if I feel the need to share my artwork with my Karmanians. You take care now!" Lawrence replied, as Jake kept riding.

He rode his bike near a forest, and suddenly heard something through the air...

"La la la..." 

Jake stopped his bike, as he listened again.

"La la la..."

"Is someone there?" Jake asked, as he heard more singing. He got off his bike and went to investigate.

He ran through the forest, looking for whoever was singing. He approached further, to see Audrey in a clearing. Her bike was parked next to a tree.

"A breeze through the air, that moves the leaves and my heart. Make the flowers bloom, bloom, like a perfect friendship, so bloom-" Audrey was singing, when she turned around, surprised and feeling embarrassed to see Jake. "Oh...hi Jake."

"Hey Audrey. I didn't mean to sneak up on you, but I heard a singing and had to see who it was. You're a great singer." Jake complimented.

"You mean it?" Audrey asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I thought it was beautiful. I never knew you could sing, though I don't know much about Madison's friends come to think about it..." Jake said.

"Actually...none of them know I can sing, only you and my family know. I'm too embarrassed to tell anybody else...I don't think I'm a good singer. I come out here in private sometimes to sing to the trees and flowers." Audrey explained, as she touched a blooming red and white flower.

"I thought it was good, don't be scared of what other people think, as long as you like what you're doing." Jake said.

"You really know how to give good advice, thanks." Audrey said.

"Yeah...I guess I do. I promise I won't tell anyone else about this. I'm good at keeping secrets. For example, Cameron used Nick's tooth brush once to clean your grandmother's restaurant, and Nick still doesn't know." Jake said, as Audrey chuckled.

Nick is then seen brushing his teeth, and stops, having a disturbed look.

"That's odd... I get the strange feeling, that someone out there somewhere... is talking about me. I feel concerned..." Nick said.

He went downstairs to see his grandmother on the recliner.

"Hey grandma, do you get the feeling that someone is talking about you behind their back somewhere in the world?" Nick asked.

"Who is talking about my grandson? They do not want to mess with me." Nick's grandma said.

"Eh, don't worry about me. Anyways, don't be on that recliner too long, there's a new episode of Snail-tective tonight!" Nick said.

"Don't you have a tv in your room?" Nick's grandma asked.

"Yeah, but this one is so much better." Nick said.

"Anyways, I should get going now. I promise not to tell." Jake said, zipping his lips.

"I'll be back here later if you want to hang out. My parents have a special dinner ready for me." Audrey said.

"Sure, if we have nothing to do." Jake replied, as he walked off.

She felt happy, as she suddenly began to levitate off the ground, and float in the air. She gasped, and floated back down.

"Whoa...am I imagining things, or did that just happen?" Audrey asked, confused.

At the Battlestar base, Deckel is seen slouching on a chair.

"I thank you kind gentlemen for accepting me into your ranks. I can be of use to you. For you see, I have a secret... that sorceress has made it impossible for me to be captured by the guardians and knights." Deckel said, chuckling.

"How so?" Slypox asked.

"There is a dark spell she cast upon our bodies, and those silly scanning devices will not nullify our powers." Deckel explained.

"Fascinating..." Brak pondered.

"This could be of use to us, if you could find a way to transfer this power to our monsters." Skorch said.

"Alas, I do not know of a way to do such a thing. But... I can open portals to the other side. It's a cute little trick I learned thanks to her dark magic." Deckel said, snapping his fingers, as he made one appear, and then made it disappear.

"Good, this can be useful for my newest plan. I will launch a surprise attack with this monster on the morons in Posidonia Fields, luring the guardians and knights right to me. Dischord, come on out!"  Brak summoned.

Suddenly, a red Battlestar monster with two guitar-like structures sticking out of its chest appeared, as it played them. It danced and rose its hand.

"YEAAAH! Whatever you want me to do boss, I'll doooo ittt!" Dischord sang wildly.

"A music elemental, eh? Aren't they rather weak?" Slypox asked.

"Hey, I'm not weak! Just wait until you see my sick beats!" Dischord bragged, as he let out a musical wave.

It made Skorch, Slypox, and two guards feel pain due to the annoying sound, as they growled. 

"His music can cause physical pain, and not just that, but he can control people with it. My royal armor makes me immune, but the guardians and knights won't stand a chance against him." Brak said.

"So your secret plan is just a simple attack on their city? Couldn't we use this to attack the rebel prison instead?" Skorch questioned.

"Honestly admiral, I mean no disrespect, but I've lost interest in those prisoners. They were too weak as was, we need to focus on strengthening our own army. My brother's minions failed, let's not waste our energy on weaklings." Brak bargained. 

"That is a fair point. Just make sure you take care of those pests. I am trusting you with this mission." Skorch said.

"Are you hiding something, Brak?" Slypox asked curiously.

"No, of course not. Trust me, I know what I am doing." Brak replied oddly, as he grabbed a bunch of items from a crate.

"Oh yeah, the other side is gonna see my sick jams!" Dischord bragged, strumming the guitars on his body. Deckel opened a portal for the two.

"I have a feeling there is more to this plan than meets the...eye." Deckel said, smirking, as Brak and Dischord went through it.

Madison is still seen writing down notes for Zero's tutoring, when she feels the heart glow in her shirt. 

"Uh...class dismissed?" Madison asked, as she pulled it out and hovered it over a map.

"I guess so. Did you learn anything today?" Zero asked.

"I actually kind of did, thanks. It's a start." Madison said.

Brak is seen with Dischord, standing in the center of a park. The people look at them oddly.

"Whoa, that's a cool costume." a fish said.

"Name's Dischord, the freshest musical genius in town! I got some jams for y'all..." Dischord said.

He let out a powerful strum on one of his guitars, as it let out a sound wave. All of the civilians in the park fell to the ground, covering their ears.

"Aaaagh, that's horrible!" a fish said in pain.

"Make it stop!" another begged.

"Don't like it, huh? Maybe ya just need to get used to it..." Dischord said.

He then strummed both guitars at once, as he kept playing it.

"Stop this horrible music!" a fish said, as they all fled the park in panic.

"Excellent. But I must confess...there is another reason I wanted to come here. I'll be back soon, just keep those fools busy." Brak said.

"Will do, sir!" Dischord said, as he kept rocking, and people left the park upon hearing the awful music.

"Alright, the map said it was around this area..." Madison was saying, as the heroes arrived. They were confused to see Dischord jamming.

"What's going on?" Cameron asked.

"Welcome to your dooms, get ready for rocking jams by Dischord!" Dischord bragged.

"What is this thing?" Tori asked.

"It appears this creature is a music elemental, and it must be scaring people away from the park. That explains the-GAH! Yup, that would be it..." Zero said, as he fell to the ground after the sound wave hurt his head. 

"A music elemental?" Audrey asked curiously.

"I don't think it sounds that bad-" Nick was saying, when the sound wave went further into head, and it made him yell. "Ow, never mind, never mind!"

"Alright, looks like nobody is around, so let's take this thing down!" Jake ordered.

They transformed and began attacking. Dischord threw out several Slayers. An orange one launched a powerful laser blast at Audrey, and she flew out of the way. She levitated it up in a gust and sent it flying back at Dischord. Cameron and Jake sliced through a blue one, destroying it. 

"Is it just me, or do these things get easier to beat each time we face them?" Tori asked, slicing water through a black one, and sent it flying. 

All of the Slayers were destroyed, as Dischord gasped.

"Dangit, out of protection..." Dischord said.

He then let out a large sound wave at all eight, as they fell to the ground, covering their heads.

"I've listened to some bad music, but this is a whole new form of bad!" Cynthia said.

"You'll appreciate my music sooner or later, but that was just a test! See ya later losers!" Dischord said.

He threw multiple red smoke bombs, as the gang tried to find him, but he was gone.

"That was anti-climatic." Tori said.

"I'm sure we'll see him again...but where is that portal?" Jake asked, as they powered down and went to find the portal.

They looked around where Madison's map said, but saw nothing.

"It's gone, but at least that creep doesn't have a way back." Cameron said.

"I can't help but feel that guy gave up too easily...something's not right." Nick said.

"He probably knew he was outnumbered, I wouldn't worry." Cameron replied.

Brak is seen walking through Ramos's castle. He walks right into the throne room, and sees Skipper on the throne, who gasps.

"Oh....hi Brak, I haven't seen you in years. What are you doing back here?" Skipper asked, surprised.

"Skipper, you're the temporary king?!" Brak asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'm the king now. Even though nobody else in Posidonia knows... Anyways, how has the Battlestar been?" Skipper asked.

"Fine, now then, I need something from you. Where did my brother keep Federation maps for secret passages in Karmania?" Brak asked.

"He had a few in his room, I believe..." Skipper said, as he showed Brak a few maps from Ramos's room. Brak eyed a particular map.

"This will do." Brak said, taking the map. "However, there's something else I may need..."

"Sure, anything for the royal family." Skipper replied.

"Do you have any magical items that could enhance a sound signal across a large area?" Brak asked.

"Sure, I have just the one. Come to my quarters..." Skipper said.

He showed Brak into his magic room. Skipper pulled out a strange old bell.

"It may be small, but it delivers a powerful echo across the land." Skipper said, as Brak took it.

"Thank you." Brak said, as he left in the hurry.

"What, no goodbye?" Skipper asked.

Brak then meets with Dischord on a rooftop.

"You made it, what were you after?" Dischord asked.

"I needed to get something for... another plan of mine. I don't want to give away too much. Anyways, how did your test run go?" Brak asked.

"It could've been better, but my sounds sent those fools in pain. I fled early just like you planned. I am prepared for phase two of the plan..." Dischord said, laughing.

"Good, they won't see it coming. They have their guard down now. I also have just the item to enhance your power..." Brak said, showing the bell.

Audrey is seen in the forest again. She is drawing pictures of the trees on a sketchbook, when Jake meets up with her.

"Hey Audrey, since we can't find any trace of that monster, it looks like we have time to hang out." Jake said.

"That's great. But I think I might have a new power now, when you left earlier I began to float in the air. Maybe I can do it again..." Audrey said.

She focused, and suddenly began to lift herself off the ground.

"See? This is cool!" Audrey said, as she levitated back down.

"I told you that'd you find a new power, or at least one of them." Jake said.

"I've just been feeling down lately. I feel...weak, I guess. Everyone else got new powers before me, and I can't even get a boyfriend. Madison has Trent, while Cynthia and Tori are so much prettier than me they have no problem." Audrey said.

"Eh, I don't care about a relationship. It's not that important, just enjoy life. Anyways, just curious, what is the name of your song?" Jake asked.

"It's called "Blooming Friendship", my great grandmother wrote it, and she passed it down to our family." Audrey replied.

"That's sweet. How is your drawing coming out?" Jake asked, as Audrey showed it to him. "Wow, it looks pretty good."

"Thanks, I'm glad someone listens to me. It feels like a lot of people never notice what I do." Audrey said.

"Yeah... I feel that way sometimes too." Jake said, as they looked out at the sunset from the forest together.

"You know, it's funny. You'd probably be my perfect guy. You're tall, strong, mature, brave, and funny." Audrey complimented, as Jake wasn't sure how to respond.

"Uh... well, I don't know if I would say "strong", since a lot of my strength comes from those magic knight stones. I don't think I'm that strong, but thanks. I should get going now though, my parents are going to have dinner ready any moment." Jake said.

"Alright, bye." Audrey said.

She suddenly began to levitate up again, and went higher.

"Uh oh." Audrey said, looking down.

Jake then grabbed her, as he brought her down. Jake helped her rebalance herself.

"Thanks for the help." Audrey said.

"No problem, now for real, I better get going..." Jake said.

"Wait...before you do..." Audrey said.

Audrey then walked up and kissed Jake on the lips. Jake was shocked, as he pushed her back, confusing Audrey.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I... think we read each other's messages the wrong way. Look, I like you as a friend, but I don't like you that way. It's nothing personal." Jake said, as Audrey seemed sad.

"...I'm sorry, it's my fault." Audrey said, as she quickly ran off.

"Oh man, I hope I didn't break her heart. I'll feel like a jerk after I was so nice to her." Jake said.

"I feel like a jerk too for watching, but man, that was juicy." Luke said, still wearing the cone on his head, as he was sitting on a tree branch with his two friends. There was a fort on top of it, making it a treehouse.

"...Were you guys sitting there the whole time and I never noticed?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, this place is our hangout spot, so get your own!" one of Luke's friends said, as he tilted back and fell off the branch. Jake then walked away.

Jake ran into the Golden Seahorse to find Audrey, but just saw her parents and Mai. 

"Have you guys seen Audrey?" Jake asked.

"No, I haven't seen her since she left after dinner." Audrey's dad replied.

"Why, is something wrong with her? Did something happen?" Audrey's mom asked.

"No, it's nothing. Maybe she's with Madison's friends..." Jake said.

"Okay, but if something happened to her, I will not be happy." Audrey's dad threatened.

Jake then went into another room with Mai, who overheard the conversation.

"It's something, isn't it." Mai said.

"Yeah..." Jake sighed.

"What happened?" Mai asked.

"Well... earlier I heard her singing in the woods. I complimented her, and we kind of bonded. Unfortunately, our bond might have gone a bit too far. She gave me a surprise kiss, and I think likes me in...that way. I like her as a friend, but I told her I wasn't ready for a relationship like that. She apologized, but ran off. I hope she's not mad..." Jake said.

"Oh dear, this is not your fault. Audrey has never had much interaction with any boys. Her parents have forbidden her from dating until she is an adult, they have high expectations for her. As a result, when one paid attention to her, she was probably too excited. You had no clue, so I understand why you acted the way you did." Mai explained.

"Aw man, I wish I had known that. I just hope she's not mad at me. Also, please don't tell anyone about this." Jake said.

"I won't, I promise. She is rarely ever mad, but I would find her." Mai replied.

A band is seen performing at the "Posidonia Fields Concert Hall" building. However, they are taken offstage by several Slayers, confusing the audience. Dischord then appears on stage with Brak and the Slayers.

"Those are some cool costumes." a fish said, taking a picture of them.

"Hello Posidonia Fields! I'm Dischord, and I got one epic song coming up! Get ready to rock...AND RULE!" Dischord yelled, as the crowd cheered.

"I don't even know who this guy is, but I'm curious, and he has a cool costume!" a fish said.

The magic bell was seen hanging around Dischord's neck. He let out an epic guitar solo on both of his guitars. It bounced off the bell, amplifies and stereos, as it sent a giant wave across Posidonia. The entire crowd in the concert hall began to dance uncontrollably. Across Posidonia, people began to act odd. A bunch of boatmobiles crash at an intersection, and the fish get out, dancing everywhere. 

"Sir, what do we do about this crash?" a police officer asked to Hank, when the wave hit both.

"I tell you what, I got the strangest feeling... I'm going to dance." Hank said, as the cops all began to party, and more boatmobiles crashed.

Gus is seen riding a motorbike, and stops when he sees the pile-up of boatmobiles.

"Whoa, bad day?" Gus asked, when the wave hit him.

He then got off his bike and began to dance uncontrollably through the streets.

"Not sure what's happening, but I like it!" Gus said.

Jake was riding his bike, when he saw people dancing everywhere in the streets. He felt the sound wave coming, when his knight stone glowed red. A red shield appeared around him, protecting him from the wave.

"Okay, I don't know what I am more confused about. Where Audrey is, what my stone just did, or why people are dancing everywhere?" Jake asked, confused.

"Come on man, join the party! It's all night dance, baby! WOO!" a fish said.

Rotwell is seen in his house looking through a magnifying glass, when he heard Dischord's sound.

"What is that beautiful sound?-" Rotwell was asking, when the wave hit him and he glowed. He got up from his desk and moonwalked out of the room. His mother also began to dance, as he danced with her out of the house. Thomson then met up with the two, shuffling.

"I don't know what is happening, but I kind of like it! Come Hans!" Thomson said, as the three danced their way down the street.

Lawrence Francoro is seen painting in an apartment, when he is affected by the wave. He gets out with many other fish from the apartment and they conga line out of there. Skipper sees a news report on tv.

"This just in, everyone in Posidonia is in a dancing frenzy! I literally cannot stop dancing as I am reporting the news! Now I am getting into a conga line!" the news reporter said, as the feed abruptly ended. Skipper is seen looking out a window at everyone dancing across Posidonia, when two soldiers moonwalk in.

"Sir, I do not know what is happening, but I think I am possessed! What do we do?" a soldier asked, raising his hand in the air.

"Welp, not my problem. I literally have no response to this." Skipper said, who was unaffected by Dischord's spell, and walked off.

Tons of guards and soldiers were dancing outside the castle, as the rest of the heroes were seen heading toward the Golden Seahorse. They were dancing uncontrollably as well.

"I don't know if I should like this, be scared by this, or hate this." Nick wondered, as he did a style resembling the Electric Zoo. 

"Doc, any ideas? This is embarrassing." Cameron asked, as he was breakdancing. 

"It appears that music monster may have sent out a spell controlling people's bodies." Zero said.

"Hey Tori, want to dance?" Johnny asked, as he grabbed Tori by the hands, and they began dancing.

"This is one of the worst villain plans, EVER." Tori said, trying to breakaway from Johnny, and Jake met up with them.

"Jake, why aren't you dancing? Not that it's a bad thing, I love to dance too, but not forever!" Cynthia questioned.

"My knight stone shielded me from the mysterious sound wave. Maybe it will work on you guys..." Jake said.

He shined it on them, letting out a red glow. They all stopped dancing except for Johnny, and Tori pushed him aside, who went twirling. 

"Thanks, but where's Audrey?" Madison asked.

"I was looking for her. We'll have to do that later, but let's find the source of this wave." Jake said.

"I can trace it, this will be no problem. Follow me." Zero said, as he began to trace the origin of the sound wave using his scanners.

Mai then went dancing out of the restaurant with Audrey's parents.

"This is not good, but I still have moves!" Mai said.

"Please tell me you guys are working on this." Ranen said to the gang, who was dancing with Gnarly Dewd, Bryan, Luke, Steve and several other teenagers.

"We are, don't worry." Cameron said, as they ran off.

"Don't leave me here with them..." Ranen said, sighing.

"Come on old man, lighten up!" Luke said.

"Why do you have a cone on your head?" Ranen asked to him.

The gang traced the signal to the Concert Hall, as they saw tons of people jamming out in front of it. 

"I'll go find Audrey, you guys handle whatever is in there." Jake said, as he ran off.

The six went inside, to see the room entirely empty. Dischord was on stage with Brak, still sending out waves. 

"Welcome fools." Brak greeted, as lights shined across the room. Slayers appeared from out of the audience chairs, as the gang powered up.

"What, why aren't they dancing?!" Dischord asked, annoyed.

"Seems like they found a silly spell around it, but no matter. Finish them." Brak said, as the Slayers began to attack.

Jake finds Audrey dancing outside the Golden Seahorse, feeling awkward.

"Audrey, finally! We need your help!" Jake said.

"Jake, I'm sorry for what I did. I was just too excited and caught up. I was trying to go to the art store and relax, but everyone began dancing for some reason." Audrey said.

Jake then flashed the red light on her, making her stop.

"That music monster has sent out a wave making everyone go crazy. I'm sorry if I was rude, I just...wasn't ready. But will you help me? The gang needs our help, and I have an idea, involving you." Jake offered.

"Yes." Audrey replied.

Inside the hall, Brak jumped down from the stage and began attacking the knights. He swung his staff right at Nick and sent him flying right into a Slayer. Cameron tried to punch him, but he grabbed him by the fist and cracked it. He then punched him in the stomach, and threw him into a chair. Zero jumped up and tried to shock him, but he countered it with his staff, and disarmed his sword. Zero then tried to punch him, but Brak whacked him with his staff, as he went falling to the ground.

"This dude is tough." Nick said, as he destroyed a Slayer.

"Maybe for you guys, but I can-" Cynthia was saying, about to throw a rock at Brak, but Dischord sent a music blast right at Cynthia, sending her flying into a wall, and messing up her hair. "Jerk."

Tori sent a water beam around Brak, but he bashed through it and jumped up. Tori tried to form a water shield, but Brak used his staff to slice through it, and whacked her to the ground.

"Dang." Tori said.

Madison threw an electric ball at Brak, but he whacked it like a baseball back at Madison, and she went slamming into the wall. Dischord sent another loud wave out, as all six fell to the ground. Zero then noticed the bell around his neck.

"That bell...it must be what is sending out this signal." Zero said.

"I knew I would find your weakness. Now to finish you once and for all!" Brak said, approaching the six with his staff, which had sparks coming out.

Suddenly, they all began to hear a singing voice.

"La la la, la la la..."

"Huh? WHAT IS THAT AWFUL SOUND?!" Dischord asked angrily, as it interfered with his feed. Jake and Audrey entered into the room.

"Is it...Audrey?!" Cynthia asked, confused, as they saw her singing, and Jake escorted her.

"I didn't know Audrey could sing!" Madison said, confused.

"La la la, la la la... A breeze through the air, that moves the leaves and my heart. Make the flowers bloom, bloom, like a perfect friendship, so bloom, bloom, and share your magic with a friend..." Audrey kept singing.

"Hey girlie, you're ruining my big moment!" Dischord said angrily.

"No!" Brak yelled, as Cameron shot a blast at his back from his handgun. 

Cameron, Zero and Nick all attacked him at once, clashing his staff with their swords, as the girls destroyed the remaining Slayers. 

"A breeze through the air, that moves the leaves and my heart. I sense my presence as one with the world, on the greater fields for everyone." Audrey kept singing.

The girls then began to attack Brak, as he held himself off against all six, clashing his staff against their attacks.

"La la la, la la la..." Audrey kept singing.

"You want a battle of the bands, eh?" Dischord said, as he let out a magic blast, but it had no effect on anyone.

Audrey then lifted up her fins, as she began to let out a breeze through the air. It made a bunch of flower pedals blow from the trees outside into the room, as they distracted Dischord.

"Keep going, it's working!" Jake said.

"A breeze through the air, that moves the leaves and my heart..." Audrey kept singing.

"Hey, Audrey's song is making flowers blow in here! Not sure who left the door open, but I like it!" Nick said.

"That's not all it is doing, look." Cameron said, as they saw the amplifies were sparking.

"NOOO!" Dischord yelled, as the amplifiers exploded, and he went falling. Brak blocked one of Madison's lightning attacks with his staff, but stopped fighting when he saw Dischord was down.

Cameron then jumped up and shot a blast from his handgun at Dischord's bell, as it exploded, making him go falling. The remains of the bell let out a ghostly dark spirit.

"I sense my presence as one with the world, on the greater fields for everyone." Audrey finished, smiling.

"No no no, this can't be happening!" Dischord whined.

Everyone outside stopped dancing all of a sudden, as they were confused. Rotwell saw himself dancing alongside Thomson, and then realized what he was doing when he came to his senses.

"Let us never speak of this again." Rotwell said, walking off.

"Alright, let's finish these two losers once and for all!" Madison said.

Jake powered up, and Madison shined the heart at Audrey, who transformed. Audrey let out a gust of wind at Dischord, as it sent him flying right into the audience seats. Brak tried to attack all eight, but Cynthia sent a rock flying at him, knocking him down.

"This is far from over!" Brak said, as he made an escape through the backstage door. 

Dischord then got up from the seats and let out a music blast at Audrey, but she quickly turned invisible.

"Whoa...I can do that?" Audrey asked, reappearing.

"First Audrey can sing, now she can turn invisible? What else about her don't I know?" Nick asked.

Audrey then sent another gust at Dischord, levitating him in the air. She then punched him in the face, and dropped him down onto the stage. Jake then scanned him, making him "Guilty".

"You can have this." Jake said to her.

Audrey then let out another wind power onto the scanner, as it sent it flying right at Dischord, trapping him.

"Okay, I don't know entirely what just happened, but that was awesome." Tori said, as the gang is seen at the Golden Seahorse.

"How did you know Audrey could sing? How did you know her song could overpower that dude's?" Nick asked to Jake.

"I promised not to tell, but I found out Audrey could sing earlier today. She didn't want me to tell you guys. I just winged the plan, because I wanted you guys to see her talents." Jake said.

"Why did you never tell us? You sing better than I do." Cynthia questioned to Audrey.

"I thought I wasn't good enough...but I had reassurance to save you guys. I'm glad I finally got my own special powers." Audrey said smiled.

"It appears from your story, you are also able manipulate sound frequencies from the breeze. I'm proud of you." Mai said to her.

Brak is seen going back into the Battlestar base, somewhat annoyed. He put the map away in a pocket.

"I regret to inform you that Dischord is no longer composing music, and he is instead now...decomposing." Brak said to the three.

"I misjudged his abilities, and also put too much confidence in your ability to defeat the guardians." Skorch said.

"Don't worry sir, I'll rip 'em to shreds! Just say the words!" Slypox said.

"Stand down Slypox. I want us to formulate a full-proof plan first before doing anything, and I want no more mistakes from any of you." Skorch said.

"Of course, admiral." Brak said.

"I have an idea. Let's all just...relax." Deckel said to the gang.

Audrey is then seen with Jake in her room.

"Hey, I'm sorry again for what happened. I probably shouldn't have acted that way to you-" Jake was saying.

"No, it's all my fault. I was just too excited and didn't think. But we can still be friends." Audrey said.

"That's fine. Ranen told me a long time ago that he didn't want us knights to become too attached with you four." Jake explained.

"Really?" Audrey asked.

"I don't know why, but I trust his opinion. Anyways, I've never gotten to know much about Maddie's friends, so I guess this is a start. Just...don't tell the others about this." Jake said.

"Oh, I won't. Tori and Cynthia would make fun of you so bad. They have made fun of you a lot with Madison in the past, I mean a lot. Like wow." Audrey teased.

"Okay, I didn't really need to know that." Jake said.

_________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Dischord and Luke

-Area Debuts: Posidonia Fields Concert Hall

-Lawrence Francoro (from Episode 7) and Gus (from Episode 20) make guest appearances. 

-Music is revealed to be a Karmanian elemental power. 

-Audrey gains the powers of invisibility, floating (while not in her guardian form), and sound manipulation through the wind.  

-Jake gains a power to protect himself from magical threats, and cure others affected by them.

-Deckel can now open portals.

-Jake's mention of Cameron cleaning the Golden Seahorse using Nick's toothbrush is a reference to the end of Episode 10.

-It is revealed Audrey's parents don't want her to date until she is an adult, and that she can sing.

-First Season 2 episode where Valentina doesn't appear at all.

-

First time a guardian has romantic feelings for another knight for a brief amount of time.

Edited by Hungry Larry
  • Like 3

I loved how well Luke's character represented me. :P

I've been liking each of these episodes better than the last. The whole thing with Jake and Audrey is the sort of thing I've kind of seen coming for a while. I think a few others have too.

• Like 1

That was a really sweet episode. I felt bad for Audrey, confusing the signs between her and Jake, but I do think there's a lot of chemistry between the two, so hopefully that chemistry is explored again sometime down the road. Also, it's nice to see Audrey finally get her upgrade.

• Like 1

34. Double Trouble

The heroes are seen traveling through a mystical forest, as multi-colored lights were floating everywhere. The trees also came in a variety of colors. Zero was looking at his scanner, and they were walking closer to where a dot was blinking.

"If my calculations are correct, there is a powerful energy source in Rainbow Forest. A soldier claimed they saw Argros headed here." Zero explained.

"Isn't he one that's impossible for us to capture now?" Tori asked.

"We can attempt again, but if it fails, it might help for a solution." Zero replied.

"What are those?" Nick asked, as they saw several winged and glowing creatures fly through the forest.

"They're magical pixie animals which live here." Cameron replied, as a winged starfish floated around him.

"Aw, they're so cute." Audrey said, seeing a winged rabbit. 

"Can I catch one?" Nick asked, as a winged, smiling snake flew around him.

"No, leave them-" Cameron was saying, when they heard a loud stomp. All the pixie animals fled.

"That must be him." Jake said, as the knights pulled out their swords, and all eight carefully went near the noise.

"I've been looking forward to beating up this metalhead again." Cynthia said, smiling.

They went into a clearing, seeing Argros punching open a metal rock. 

"Come on, open up! Give me the thing!" Argros yelled, whacking it again with his tail, causing it to crack.

"Stop right there!" Madison yelled, shooting a heart blast at his face. 

"Gah, you annoying kids! I've been looking forward to a rematch with y'all after the first time we met." Argros replied.

"I remember our first adventure when we fought this dopey guy, good times." Tori said, shooting a whirlpool around him.

Cynthia made several rocks lift up, throwing all at once to Argros, but they just bounced off his metal armor. 

"Dangit, now I actually have to try to beat this guy." Cynthia said.

Argros swung his tail to Audrey, but she turned invisible. She reappeared near Tori, as they tried to shoot an ice beam combo at him, but he dodged. Madison shot lightning at him, making smoke blind him. Zero then ran up and slashed his sword at him. Zero tried to shoot out an electric beam at him, but Argros grabbed him. He then threw Zero right into a tree, and laughed. Cameron then punched him several times in the iron stomach, with no damage. Argros punched him, and he landed near Nick.

"I'm a lot stronger now, if you chumps think you're going to beat me!" Argros said.

He then began to glow an ominous shadow around him, making a bunch of Argros clones appeared from the shadows.

"Oh great, more of this idiot?!" Cynthia asked, shooting rocks at one of the clones, vanishing.

"It's a new trick I learned, ya like it?" Argros asked, as the others attacked. "Now to get what I came for."

He then smashed open the silver rock, grabbing a rainbow colored sphere inside of it. Zero tried to stop him, jumping up and slashed at his armor again. Argros had the shadow glow around him again. He whacked his tail at Zero, but avoided it. He then sliced his sword at his head, as Madison shot more lightning at Argros with their combined attack, making him fall over. Zero tried to take the rainbow sphere, but Argros whacked him into the tree again with his tail. The gang had finished off the rest of his shadow clones.

"Doc, are you okay?" Nick asked, helping him get up.

"I'm fine, this rapscallion is too strong." Zero said, as the gang attacked Argros all at once.

"Fools, each time you attack me, I get stronger!" Argros said, laughing.

He then dug underground, and escaped. Jake looked down the hole.

"Should we follow?" Jake said.

"Forget it, it'd be impossible to follow him at this rate. I don't know what he obtained, but it was not good." Zero replied. "If only I could think of a way to recapture them. However, I am having no luck analyzing this situation for a solution."

"Don't worry Zero, I'm sure you can find a way." Madison reassured. 

"Yes, but that will come later. You have a tutoring session with me, young lady." Zero said.

"Maybe you could devote time to figuring out how to upgrade your containment thingies instead? That is much more important-" Madison tried bargaining. 

"Nice try, but you're not getting out of it that easily." Jake said.

Argros is seen reporting back to the cave, giving Valentina the rainbow sphere. She places it inside her staff, and it glows. Upon glowing, Argros noticed the blue shard in her staff was cracked, and missing the other half of it.

"Hey uh, witch lady, I just noticed your staff's gem seems to be missing half of it. Is that a problem?" Argros pointed out.

"You just now noticed that? Are you blind?" Valentina asked.

"Sorry, my vision ain't the best-" Argros was saying, scared.

"Forget about it, my staff still works fine. It's not important." Valentina said bitterly, not wanting to talk about it.

"Why did you need that thing anyways, my sorceress?" Argros asked.

"You don't need to know, I just needed you to help get it. That rock was impossible for me to break." Valentina replied.

"So, what are we going to do about that jerk Deckel? He ditched us!" Thorn pointed out.

"I don't care about him, he has nothing to tell anyone. Those idiots can try to come back here all they want, they won't stand a chance. If the rest of you try to join the Battlestar, I promise you I will destroy you with them." Valentina replied smugly.

"Sure, whatever." Vinerox replied ignorantly.

"Treat the lady with some respect, after all, she saved you when that idiot Ramos did nothing for you." Morgana said.

"Since you are wanted fugitives, the only option right now is to stay here. Even if they can't capture you, they may find out about me, since I know some of you aren't the brightest at covering up your tracks..." Valentina said, going outside and noticed a hole Argros left from digging there. She sealed it back up.

Madison and Jake are seen entering their house with Zero, who was holding books. Henry was seen preparing dinner for them. 

"Welcome professor, we have a great dinner coming up if you'd like some." Susan offered.

"Thank you for the offer Mrs. Landers, I would love to." Zero replied.

After eating dinner, Zero starts his lesson for Madison. However, he seemed uneasy about something.

"Everything okay?" Madison asked.

"Yes, I am fine. I just...felt useless today. I don't know if I can break through this spell the prisoners have on them, and it makes me worried." Zero replied.

"Jake has told me you've built amazing technology. If you can build that, you can find a way to get through some silly spell." Madison said.

"The problem is I don't know what spell we are dealing with. If only my knight stone could help me out somehow, Jake's and Nick's gave them unique powers..." Zero said, looking at his silver stone.

"I felt in the same position as you a while ago, with not having much of an elemental power and all. I'm sure in due time, something will come to you." Madison said.

"I suppose you are right, you always know how to keep a positive vibe. Now then, let's get back to work." Zero said, reading the book.

Skorch is seen looking through a portal, showing an aerial view of Central Karmania.

"We need to recapture Central Karmania, time is running low. I want you three to work together to make a plan. Bring it to me by the end of the day." Skorch ordered.

"Yes sir." Deckel saluted, then talked to Brak and Slypox.

Brak is seen looking at the map he retrieved.

"What's that?" Slypox asked.

"A plan I am working on. I believe it will ensure our victory." Brak said.

"Lemme see that..." Slypox said, reaching one of his blades out at the map, but Brak put it away.

"It's not ready yet." Brak replied.

"Well, we need a plan for the chief." Deckel said.

"Trust me, my plan will work. I don't need any help." Brak said.

"You sure?" Slypox asked.

"Yes, after all, I'm the strongest and wisest general here." Brak said, taunting and annoying Slypox.

"Gah! I'll just work on my own plan then! I'll show you, I'm the best general!" Slypox bragged, walking off angrily. Brak smiled.

The next day, the girls and Jake are seen walking to school. Along the way, a poster goes flying into Cynthia's face, annoying her. She angrily takes it off, and reading it, to show an ad for "Donny and Blyde's Magically Magic Show of Magic".

"Ew." Cynthia said, crumbling and tossing it aside.

Another poster then flies into her face. She took it off again, showing an ad for "Van Gordon Hunting".

"Ew." Cynthia said, crumbling it up again and tossing it. 

As they tried to walk again, another poster goes flying into Cynthia's face, as Tori laughed. She angrily took it off again, showing an ad for "Doyle Hunting".

"Okay, where are all of these posters coming from?! Audrey, are you doing this?!" Cynthia asked, irritated.

"It's not me, I swear." Audrey promised.

They looked ahead to see a fish who was removing old posters from random places, but the posters were blowing out of their trash-bag due to the wind. Cynthia approached him angrily.

"Hey you, keep your trash out of the air, please!" Cynthia said, showing him the Doyle poster.

"My apologies, I was just getting rid of these old posters." the fish replied.

He then left, as Cynthia noticed he placed a new poster for a farewell celebration at their school.

"What's this?" Madison asked, reading it.

"The vice principal is leaving? Aw man, I actually liked him." Tori said.

"Oh hey, the party's tonight, that could be fun." Audrey said.

"A party?" Elana asked, meeting up with them.

"Yeah, the current vice principal is leaving. There's a celebration tonight." Madison said.

"Aw man, I thought he was cute." Elana said.

"I just wonder who the new vice principal will be." Jake said.

"Friday night parties are always the best, I'll bring my best dress." Cynthia said.

The gang are seen in their first classes, as Thomson puts on an announcement across the school.

"Hello all, if you haven't heard by now, today will be our current vice principal, Mr. Smith's, last day. l know, all of you will be terribly upset by this news, but this was his decision. We will be holding a farewell party for him tonight, please be there and show your respect!" Thomson announced, much to many students' dismays. 

Slypox is seen with several Battlestar guards and Slayers on a cliff, looking at the village near Elana's castle in the distance.

"The queen's castle, the most powerful place in this kingdom. If I could take it over, we would rule the land. I'll show Brak, I can do it without his help!" Slypox vowed, and scraped his blade arms together.

Broodwing then flies down in front of Slypox.

"You think you can take on Queen Elana by yourself? You're a bigger fool than I thought!" Broodwing said, making Slypox angry.

"SILENCE! I know I can't do it alone, but I could use your help, especially with your merchandise..." Slypox bargained.

"We may be able to work something out." Broodwing said, opening his cape to show a variety of potions.

"Which ones would help me?" Slypox asked.

"I have a speed, defense and intelligence boost potions, all that I believe would benefit you." Broodwing said snidely, angering Slypox. He paid anyways.

"Now that I paid, I want you to do something for me. I need a way to weaken those guardians and knights, I can't have them imprison me." Slypox begged.

"I'll see what I can do." Broodwing said, flying off.

Diggy is seen serving customers at his hangout spot, when Broodwing appears behind him. Diggy turns around and nearly has a heart attack, dropping a plate.

"WHOA! Jeez, you really need to knock next time!" Diggy said.

"I need your help. Next time you see the guardians and knights, give this to them." Broodwing said, holding out a potion with brown liquid.

"If you say so, what is it?" Diggy asked.

"Just a nice little ingredient, it would be a nice beverage for them." Broodwing said.

Later, everyone gets out for school, as Madison and Jake head home. 

"Hey mom and dad, there's a farewell party for our vice principal at school tonight. Can we go?" Madison asked.

"Not so fast, you've got some chores to do. We need all this kitchenware cleaned, your rooms cleaned, although Jake's less so, and all the laundry done." Susan ordered.

"Why do we have to do it?" Madison asked.

"You're old enough, it's time you two be more responsible." Henry replied.

"We're going out to the store now, we'll be back later, and we hope most of these chores are done." Susan said, as the two left.

"To start, I guess you can clean your room, and I can do mine." Madison said to Jake, when they heard the doorbell ring.

Jake opened it to see Zero, who walked in.

"Hey doc, I'd love to do a lesson with you, but we have to do chores right now. This is going to take forever though..." Madison said.

"Hey, I just realized, it doesn't have to. You still have the heart doppel ability, remember? You could use that to clone yourself, which could help." Jake suggested.

"Hey, that's a good idea. I completely forgot about those things. What did I say to it again... oh yeah, slepp-" Madison tried to say, pulling out the heart.

"Hold on there Madison. The heart doppels should only be used for emergencies or other personal reasons. This seems like a trivial thing to use them for. To be fair, using them to make a cheap play was also trivial." Zero argued.

"Relax doc. I know, it might seem lazy, but doing all these assignments take forever with just two of us. Sleppod traeh." Madison said into the heart.

It glowed, as Madison's doppel appeared in front of the three. She had a blank, emotionless look on her face.

"Hi there. I need you to do some chores for me." Madison said to the doppel. 

The doppel nodded, as Madison showed her the room. The doppel then began to help clean.

"This seems like cheating." Zero said.

"Yeah, but I want to get this done sooner than later. Maybe you could help us too, Zero." Madison said to him, as Jake went into his room to clean it.

"I am not a servant robot, you should learn to solve your own problems sometimes." Zero replied.

"I'm sorry, I want to be responsible, but we don't have enough time to get all these chores done with just two people. Can you please help us? We both have mysterious pasts after all. You came from who knows where, and I don't know who my real parents are." Madison bargained. 

"Even though you may be using this for emotional hook, fine, I'll help." Zero replied.

"I mean it though, I think we do have some things in common. It just came to me." Madison said.

"I suppose I can do the kitchenware." Zero said, as he went into the kitchen.

As Madison entered in with him, she opened the fridge, which began to spark thanks to her powers.

"Hello Mrs. Landers, what do you seek today?" the fridge asked, startling Madison. 

"Oh yeah, I can talk to machines still. I guess that's another thing we have in common, technological relations, even though I'm not that smart." Madison said to Zero, who was doing the dishes.

"I think a lot of these comparisons and contrasts are just pure coincidences, Madison." Zero said.

"I just hope you can make my grades better." Madison said to herself, putting away silverware. 

Eventually, all four managed to finish the chores, as the house looked cleaner.

"All done." Jake said, going downstairs with Madison's doppel.

"Thanks for the help guys. Mom and dad will be back any second now." Madison said.

"I just realized, I left my lesson books at my apartment." Zero said annoyed.

"Maybe the doppel could get them?" Madison asked.

"I suppose, here you go." Zero said, giving the Madison doppel his apartment address. The doppel headed off.

"I feel bad for those things, they seem so...dull." Jake said.

"They are barely alive. They are just emotionless clones who only exist to take orders." Zero explained.

The doppel is seen walking down the Posidonia Fields streets. She heads to Zero's apartment, when Valentina approaches her from behind a tree. Valentina looks at her oddly, and scans her with a staff.

"Hi." Madison's doppel said.

"You are a heart doppel. Fascinating. Looks like I've been provided an opportunity." Valentina said.

"Who are you?" Madison's doppel asked.

"I am someone who wants to help you out. I know you must long to be more than just a soulless clone." Valentina said, stroking the doppel's hair.

"What do you mean?" Madison's doppel asked.

"You are not fully living with this world. But I can make you live. Watch." Valentina said.

Valentina shot out electricity from her staff, hitting the doppel. The doppel began to glow, and feel less dull. Her face began to show actual emotion, feeling alive.

"You have all of Madison's memories and powers now." Valentina said.

"Whoa...I feel...reborn. Thank you, lady. I can see the world for what it really is, and live a real life." Madison's doppel said.

"Yes, there is so much more in this world to see. Come with me..." Valentina said, smiling.

Madison is seen closing the dishwasher, as it talks to her.

"I'm at your service, Mrs. Landers." the dishwasher said.

"I have a feeling I'm going to get annoyed talking to technology after a while..." Madison said.

"I promise with my teaching, it'll be faster than "a while"." Zero said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean you, you are a nice machine compared to these things." Madison replied.

"Come on Mrs. Landers, I have excellent coffee ready!" the coffee maker said, as the other appliances began talking at once to her, driving her crazy.

Henry and Susan come home, carrying the groceries.

"We finished the chores." Jake said.

"That's good, I guess you can go to that party after all." Henry said.

"All of them?" Susan asked, looking at the cleaned silverware. She even went upstairs make sure their rooms were clean, and was surprised. "I guess they are. Good job."

"That's good, now let's prepare a fine dinner!" Henry said, turning on the stove, which Madison heard.

"Hey old man, you need to improve your cooking skills. Last night's wasn't the best." the stove said, as Madison laughed.

In Central Karmania, Slypox appears with his army. He looked much stronger, as a guard pressed a button. It made Brak's machines fly around him, making even stronger. He laughed, and shot an energy ball out at a building, making it explode. The villagers ran off in panic, as the Slayers and Battlestar troopers marched forward. A rebel noticed this and contacted Ranen at once, from behind a house.

As Zero, Madison, Jake, Henry and Susan were eating dinner, Zero and Jake got contacts on their watches. 

"Uh...we have to go." Jake said.

"But the party doesn't start until later." Henry said.

"I know, but we need to help a friend." Madison lied, and they left in a hurry.

Valentina is seen with Madison's doppel at the park. The doppel was smelling flowers from a bush.

"They smell so beautiful. So this is what it is like to smell something." Madison's doppel said.

"Yes, and soon you will learn the other four senses as well. They are marvelous gifts." Valentina said.

Randy the Pizza Delivery Guy was passing by on a bicycle, as Madison's doppel stopped him.

"Hi there, I'm Madison." Madison's doppel greeted, smiling.

"Uh, hello there." Randy said, confused.

Madison's doppel then hugged him, as Randy felt awkward.

"...I should go now." Randy said, driving off scared.

"It feels so good to show compassion to someone!" Madison's doppel said eagerly.

"Yes, but there's so much more to feel good about. Come." Valentina said.

The guardians and knights are seen heading towards Slypox's attack, when Diggy meets them, and they stop.

"Diggy, what are you doing here?" Cameron asked.

"Hi gang, I have a sweet new drink for my place I'd like you to try out." Diggy said, showing a bowl of the brown potion.

"No thanks, it looks nasty." Cynthia said.

"We're kind of in a hurry, too." Tori added.

"Come on, just try it. It'll give you strength to face your threat!" Diggy said.

"Maybe later." Madison said.

As they headed off, Diggy "accidentally" tripped himself. He spilled the bowl's liquid onto Nick, Cameron and Jake.

"Oops, sorry about that." Diggy said, getting up.

"Hey, this doesn't taste bad at all, actually. I say put it on the menu, dude." Nick said, licking some of it off his face, and followed the girls.

"Alright, not what Broodwing probably had in mind, but it'll work." Diggy said, and headed away.

The heroes then saw Slypox shooting energy balls at buildings, making them explode. Karmanians fled in panic.

"Where's Elana to help us out?" Tori asked.

"She's in Posidonia, ready for the farewell party." Cynthia said.

"It's Slypox! I'm ready for a rematch!" Jake said.

Slypox then turned around and scraped his blades together, seeing them. The Slayers and Battlestar soldiers appeared by his side.

"Alright, let's do this!" Madison said, using the heart to transform the girls.

The knights tried to transform, but only Zero was able to turn into his knight form. The other three boys had no luck, despite pressing their bracelets.

"What's going on!?" Cameron asked, confused.

Skorch is seen looking at the battle from a portal.

"What is that fool doing? I told him to wait until we had a plan ready." Skorch said, annoyed.

"Uh guys, are you not helping us?" Cynthia asked.

"We can't transform, something is interfering with the stone's powers. Only the professor's works." Jake said, as Slypox shot an energy ball at him.

Jake barely jumped out of the way, with explosion making him fall to the ground.

"Don't worry, I think we can handle this creep and his friends!" Audrey said.

"Go, destroy them!" Slypox ordered to the Slayers and soldiers.

The Battlestar soldiers ran toward them, as Tori shot a water blast at one, sending them flying. Cynthia then made the ground split open beneath two, as they fell in. Audrey sent a gust blast at one, sending them flying away, spinning. Madison then shot electricity bolts at an orange Slayer. She was able to control it, making it destroy the others, until a soldier destroyed it.

"That's right, waste your strength..." Slypox said, laughing, not caring that his army was losing. 

Tori mind controlled two soldiers, telling them to "hit each other". The two soldiers began to attack each other at once, and Cynthia sent rocks at them, knocking them out. Jake, Nick and Cameron were able to barely hold their own against the robots and beast soldiers. Zero sliced through a blue Slayer.

"Why isn't Slypox doing anything?" Jake wondered to himself, as Slypox just watched smugly.

Jake avoided a beast soldier's punch, punching them several times. 

"No more!" the beast cried like a baby, fleeing.

Nick avoided two blasts from two Slayers, which destroyed each other.

"Wow, even without knight powers, we're doing pretty good." Nick said, as Cameron shot a blast at a soldier with his handgun, knocking them over. 

Madison sent one final lightning strike at an orange Slayer, which exploded. Tons of Slayer debris and knocked out soldiers were on the ground.

"Any clue why we can't transform, doc?" Cameron asked.

"It looks like your stones are contaminated somehow, with a potion..." Zero said, analyzing them.

"It must be that stuff Diggy spilled on us." Cameron said.

"It seems he used an ingredient from a potion that nulls our knight stones." Zero explained, analyzing a stain of the liquid on Nick's shirt.

"Wow, that's really bad luck. Alright, now can we finish this idiot? I have a party to go to." Tori said, as Slypox laughed.

He kept laughing, scraping his blades together.

"What's so funny? Did I miss a joke or something?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm laughing because... you just gave me even more power." Slypox said, confusing them.

Using a magic power, Slypox meditated. He absorbed the fallen spirits of the destroyed Slayers and soldiers into him, as he glowed and stretched himself out.

"So you know how to do gymnastics, big deal." Tori said.

"I just absorbed the spirits of the soldiers and Slayers. I let you beat them!" Slypox said, laughing.

He made eight energy balls form at once, and fired them. They all tried to scatter, but were hit, and sent flying to the ground. Slypox jumped up and slammed one of his blades into the ground. He let out an energy burst at all eight, hurting them.

"This is bad." Jake said.

Elana is seen with Roxy outside the school, waiting for the party with several other teachers and students.

"Where are they?" Elana wondered, looking for the gang in the distance.

"I think they'll come, right?" Roxy said, as Trent met up with them.

"Hi there, you must be Cynthia's friends Elana and Roxy." Trent greeted.

"Oh, hi there, yes we are. You were at Madison's birthday party, right?" Elana replied.

"Yeah, we're dating now if you didn't know. I know you were out for a while." Trent said, surprising Elana.

"That's sweet to hear." Elana replied, and said to herself, "I just hope they aren't in trouble..."

Slypox ran super fast at the eight, attacking knights on the ground with his blades multiple times, sending them flying. He jumped up and attacked Madison, who tried to counter with lightning, but was too fast. He sent her flying into Audrey, hitting the roof. Cynthia threw a boulder at him, but he sliced right through it with his blades, as she gasped.

"It's time like this that make me realize that I could use another power other than making myself older..." Cynthia said, as Slypox jumped up and hit her, sending her flying into a shop, startling the Karmanians inside. 

"Dang, this dude is actually a threat." Nick said, trying to attack Slypox, but he sent him flying upward with his blade. Slypox jumped up as Nick was in the air. "Oh no, please don't-"

Slypox slammed Nick right into the ground, hurting him even more.

"I think I broke everything..." Nick said, coughing.

"Hmm...could he win?" Brak said surprised, seeing the battle through the portal.

"Come on doc, is there anything you can do to help us?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know! I'm sorry, I don't." Zero said, annoyed, but then sighed.

"Alright, let me handle this." Jake said, as he ran up to Slypox. He punched him several times, and was barely able to dodge his blade attacks. He kept punching him, and punched him in the head, but Slypox barely felt anything. 

"My turn." Slypox said, sending Jake flying to the ground.

Audrey tried to trap him in a whirlwind, but broke out of it, and sent an energy ball at her. She turned invisible, avoiding it. Tori trapped him in a whirlpool, and tried to get him in place to mind control him, but he broke out and shot an energy ball at her. Zero charged up in his knight form, letting out a shock at Slypox. It barely did anything, as Zero clashed his sword with Slypox's blades.

"Come on Zero, you got this!" Cynthia said.

Zero was able to hold on, breaking out of his blades and punching him several times. Slypox then jumped up from behind, but Zero countered him again. However, Slypox then sent his sword flying out of his hand. Zero fell to the ground, as Slypox sent a blade flying to him.

"Professor, no!" Nick yelled.

Zero used his silver knight stone to block the attack however, as his stone was shining. It suddenly began to pull out a ton of multi-colored energy from Slypox.

"Huh? What's happening?!" Slypox asked, confused.

Zero regrouped with the gang, as the stone began to pull out the brown energy from Nick, Zero and Jake's knight stones. 

"I don't know what is going on...but I think I fixed your curse." Zero said.

The three were able to transform again, turning into their knight forms.

"How did you do that?" Jake asked.

"I think my stone has unlocked the power of reversing potion magic." Zero said.

"Wow, that's cool." Cynthia said.

"Alright you freak, let's finish this fair and square, now that you lost your power boosts!" Jake said.

"No, this cannot be! I can't lose my powers now! Gah!" Slypox yelled, shooting multiple energy balls.

Jake's knight stone then made a shield form, as the ball deflected off of it around him. Slypox kept shooting energy balls, as the gang dodged or deflected them. Jake ran up and punched him several times. Zero jumped down and shocked Slypox with his sword.

"GAH!" Slypox yelled, clashing his blades with both's swords.

The gang began to combine all their strength, powering up a large attack.

"Come on guys, eight against one isn't fair!" Slypox said, scared.

The girls attacked him all at once with their elemental powers. The boys then attacked him with their swords all at once, as he went flying to the ground. He tried to get back up, but struggled.

"This is for beating me up last time we met." Jake said, running to him. He punched Slypox several times, and hit him in the face. To finish it off, Madison and Zero both sent blasts of lightning right at Slypox, frying him.

"Dagggh..." Slypox groaned, falling to the ground, knocked out.

"We did it!" Cynthia said.

"But we couldn't have done it without Zero's new ability." Madison said.

"Doc, you can take this creep away, you earned it." Jake said.

Zero scanned him, who was still on the ground. Madison sent an electricity blast at the containment blast, imprisoning Slypox. He was too beat up to say anything or react.

"Is he going to be okay?" Audrey asked.

"He'll be fine." Zero said, as he and Cameron got him up.

"We'll take him away, you guys can go enjoy your party." Cameron said.

"Do you think your stone's power could help us capture the others now?" Madison asked to Zero.

"I guess we'll find out in due time." Zero replied.

Valentina is seen looking at a sunset with Madison's doppel.

"Thank you so much miss, you've helped me see what life really is." Madison's doppel replied.

"I know, it's just a shame Madison will put you right back into that heart when she finds you." Valentina said, as the doppel gasped.

"She can't!" The doppel replied.

"You could do something about it though, if you want. You could replace her, permanently. They are having a fancy party tonight at their school..." Valentina said.

"You're right, she won't dare to attack me there! I'll make sure she doesn't put me back in!" the doppel replied, running off.

Later, Jake, Trent, and the girls are seen going into the school, as the party had begun.

"Madison, whatever happened to your doppel?" Jake asked to her, as she flinched.

"Oh...I forgot about her. I thought she was going to get Zero his books. I hope she didn't get into any trouble, we can worry about her after the party." Madison said.

"If you say so, but I don't want it to be a problem later on." Jake said.

Madison's doppel is seen entering Madison's house, surprising Henry and Susan.

"I just wanted to let you guys know I love you so much!" Madison's doppel said, hugging and confusing them.

"I thought you were supposed to be at that school party?" Henry asked to her.

"I am, I just...forgot something!" Madison's doppel lied, running off.

"Wow, she's never showed us that much love before. Something's not right here..." Susan said, confused.

As the doppel runs to the school, Nick is seen heading there with Zero.

"Come on professor, it'll be fun. They have food, a dance, music, and whatever else kids like these days. You deserve it, since you saved us and all." Nick said.

"Fine, I suppose I have nothing else to do." Zero said.

"Hi Nick and Zero!" the doppel greeted to them.

"Oh hey Madison." Nick replied back, as she ran to the school. Zero then paused.

"Wait...Nick, Madison is already in the school. That was her doppel!" Zero realized.

"Oh yeah, those clone thingies. It looks like we have double trouble." Nick said.

"I told it to get my lesson books, and never came back. We can't let people see two Madisons!" Zero said.

Madison's doppel went into the school, blending in with the crowd. She looked into the cafeteria to see people dancing, including the girls and Jake. Roxy was seen dancing in a green dress, as Elana was near her, in a light blue dress. Thomson was seen on stage with the former vice principal Mr. Smith. Nick and Zero then entered the hall, seeing the doppel.

"Stop right there!" Zero yelled to the doppel.

"Stay back, I don't want to hurt you!" the doppel yelled.

She held out her fin, letting out an electricity blast at both, sending them flying.

"Whoa, how can a doppel do that?!" Nick asked, confused, as the doppel ran off.

"The doppels shouldn't have all their powers. It felt...different. I speculate that doppel is...alive." Zero said.

The two then burst into the cafeteria, hearing a song playing. They looked for the gang, as Madison was seen dancing with Trent. 

"Madison, we need you now." Zero said.

"Sure thing, sorry Trent." Madison said.

The gang regrouped outside the cafeteria, as Zero and Nick explained what happened. They ran down the hallway.

"My doppel is alive? But how?" Madison asked.

"I don't know, but you have to re-absorb it. We can't let anybody else know." Zero said, explaining to the gang.

"I forgot we had that power, I would like to use mine to get out of chores." Cynthia said.

They went to the back of the school, seeing the doppel alone.

"Hey you!" Madison yelled.

"You're going to destroy me!" the doppel said.

"We have no choice, you're just a clone. People can't know there's two of us. Sleppod traeh." Madison said, but nothing happened. 

"It didn't absorb her..." Audrey said, confused.

"I'm not just a clone, I'm alive! The lady gave me life!" the doppel said,

"What lady?" Cameron asked, as sent an electricity blast at all eight, knocking them back.

Madison used her heart to transform the girls, but it also transformed the doppel. They began attacking Madison's doppel at once.

"This is so messed up, I can't fight myself!" Madison said, shooting electricity at the doppel, but she avoided, hitting a pole.

As they shot electricity at each other, Valentina watched the battle from behind a tree. They kept fighting, as Madison clashed hands with the doppel, but the doppel pushed her back. The girls then helped Madison fight the doppel, slightly confused on who was who. Tori and Audrey sent an ice beam quickly at the doppel, and she fell to the ground. Cynthia made the ground rise up, trapping her.

"Let me go!" the doppel yelled, struggling to break free.

"Look, I feel bad for you, I do, but you're not a real person. I just used you for a selfish reason. It's all my fault." Madison said, accepting responsibility. The doppel had an epiphany. 

"I can tell, you sound sincere..." the doppel said.

"But maybe there is something I could do to fix this. I promise I won't absorb you, if you are me, you should know. Let her go." Madison said.

Cynthia let the doppel go, as it got back up. Madison hugged it, as this annoyed Valentina.

"This did not go the way I expected. Oh well. Time to end this." Valentina said.

She held out her hand, letting a powerful electricity blast. The lightning blast struck the doppel, making her fall to the ground. Everyone gasped, as she faded away.

"No, you can't go!" Madison said.

"It's okay, it was fun while it lasted..." the doppel said, vanishing. Madison was upset.

"Don't be upset, you guys never used them anyways." Jake said.

"Also, we can't really have two Madisons." Nick said.

"I know, but that was me...kind of. Where did that bolt come from?" Madison asked, looking around, but Valentina was gone.

"It was just a clone anyways." Cynthia said.

"I know, but I felt like it was more than a clone. It was like having a twin sister..." Madison said.

"Wait, Madison, look at this essence. Maybe she won't be entirely gone. Perhaps you can use your powers to absorb it?" Zero said, pointing to the leftover essence.

Madison then absorbed it into her body, seeing the clone's memories. She was concerned upon briefly seeing Valentina.

"It worked, Zero! A part of her will live on inside me at least. But I saw Trent's mom again in her memories, that must be the lady she talked about..." Madison said, concerned.

"We've got a party to enjoy, we can worry about it later." Nick said, cheering her up, as they went back inside.

"Alright everyone, I bet you've all been wondering who the next vice principal will be! I have decided after careful consideration, it will be...Mr. Hans Rotwell!" Thomson announced, as most of the crowd had no reaction instead of applauding.

"Yes, thank you very much Thomson! I can promise this will be a good year! Now applaud for me!" Rotwell said, as the crowd somewhat applauded hesitantly.

"Oh boy." Tori said.

"Can this night get any worse?" Madison asked, sighing.

Skorch is seen looking at Slypox's defeat through the portal.

"Brak. Deckel. You two better have a good plan." Skorch said, leaving.

Brak then looked at his map again in a hallway.

"That fool thought he could attack her castle. Too bad he had no map for it." Brak said, laughing, revealing his map showed secret entrances to Elana's castle. 

________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Mr. Smith (no lines)

-Area Debuts: Rainbow Forest

-It is revealed Valentina's staff is missing half of its gem.

-Second time doppels are used. (first used in Episode 18)

-Argros can now make fake clones of himself.

-Slypox is the first released prisoner to be recaptured.

-Zero's knight stone gives him the ability to undo the effects of potions.

-Doyle, Van Gordon, Donny and Blyde are mentioned in the posters that hit Cynthia.

-

Spoiler

Madison's doppel is destroyed, although a part of it will live on inside of her.

-

Rotwell becomes the new vice principal of Posidonia Fields High School.

-

It is revealed the map Brak got in the previous episode is a map of secret entrances to Elana's castle.

• Like 2

35. Royal Heroes

Skipper is seen on the throne, looking into a bag. It lets out a red glow from inside.

"No...not yet." Skipper said, as he closed it strangely, and put it off to the side. A guard then entered in.

"Hello sir. I came to report that we've still had no luck finding Ramos at all. I'm sorry." the guard said.

"It's okay, there is no delay." Skipper said.

"What?" the guard asked, confused.

"Nothing. Anyways, since you're here, I'm in the mood for a mango tea, shaken, not stirred... stirred, stirred, am I saying that right?" Skipper said, trying to mimic James Bond.

"Sure thing, your highness." the guard replied, and then noticed the bag by his side. "If you don't mind me asking, what is in that bag?"

"Nothing, it's just garbage. Anyways, why are you still here?" Skipper replied oddly, and the guard went off at once.

Skipper is then seen walking through the castle halls, sipping on his mango tea. He waves to some guards and soldiers passing by, as they bowed. Another guard then approached him.

"My King, that same guy is here, wanting to have a tour of the castle." the guard said, as Skipper seemed annoyed, and sighed.

"I'll handle it." Skipper replied, as he went outside to see a fish waiting outside the castle gates.

"Hello! It's me again! So are tours open yet?" the fish asked happily.

"I'm sorry man, King Ramos has closed tours for now. They'll return soon." Skipper lied.

"Can you at least get him to come down here and sign my hat?" the fish asked.

"No, he's sleeping. Now be gone!" Skipper ordered, as the fish sadly walked away.

Skipper then went back inside, as he looked inside the old gift shop, which had Van Gordon and Doyle's treasures. He decided to go in out of boredom, and looked around at the treasures.

"Huh, some of these are pretty cool. I could put some with my magical treasures..." Skipper pondered, looking around.

He then noticed an unopened crate, saying "PROPERTY OF OTTELIA". He opened it out of curiosity, looking at the treasures. One then caught his eye, as he gasped. A guard then passed by, noticing Skipper inside.

"Is everything okay, sir?" the guard asked.

"Yes, everything is fine. Go on, get a good night's sleep." Skipper said to the guard, who walked off.

Skipper kept looking at the object in shock.

"This cannot be..." Skipper said, as a golden glow was coming out of the crate...

The next day, Cynthia is seen waking up, somewhat annoyed, as her alarm clock went off. She seemed sick, and sneezed. She gets up with messy hair, and stretches her arms. She stares at a Boys Who Cry poster on the other side of her room. Suddenly, the poster magically flew off the wall and landed on her bed.

"How did that happen?" Cynthia asked to herself, confused.

She then shrugged it off, coughing, as she got ready for school, and headed down the hall. Julia was at the table eating breakfast with her parents.

"Your hair is bad." Julia said, taunting Cynthia, as she angrily tried fixing it.

As she was in the bathroom fixing her hair, a soap dispenser flew up and fell back down. 

"...Am I seeing things? Maybe I didn't get enough sleep..." Cynthia said, rubbing her eyes.

As she walked out, her parents noticed her ill-looking condition.

"Are you okay dear?" her mom asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just a bit of allergies probably. I've managed at school with headaches, no big deal." Cynthia said, sneezing.

Cynthia then meets up with the gang at school, still feeling somewhat ill.

"So crazy Rotwell is our vice principal now. I don't know what was going through Thomson's head." Jake said.

"Maybe it's a low-key joke." Tori suggested.

"If it is, it's not a funny one." Cynthia said sluggishly. 

"Are you okay? You sound like you had a party." Tori asked.

"I think I just have allergies." Cynthia said, sneezing. 

"Why did you come to school today then?" Audrey asked.

"It's just a little bit of allergies, it's not a big deal. I also have a quiz I don't feel like making up." Cynthia replied.

"Cynthia suddenly cares about missing a quiz? I think you have more than just allergies." Tori joked.

"Hey, I do care about my grades, you know. I'm not an idiot." Cynthia replied, sneezing again.

"Just don't get us sick." Madison teased.

As Cynthia was getting books out of her locker, one of them began to glow. It went flying out, as it hit Tori in the face.

"I think one of your books really doesn't want to go to class." Tori said, shrugging it off. She picked it up and handed it to Cynthia.

"Thanks..." Cynthia replied, confused.

Skipper is then seen holding the object he obtained, sitting on the throne. He looks at it in awe, to show it was a gold stone similar to the ones the knights have. Suddenly, a senator walked into the throne room.

"Hello Mr. Skipper. I want you to know that I am bringing you up on impeachment charges. You have no plan so far to reclaim Central Karmania, and have no policies in place for Posidonia-" the senator was blabbing.

Skipper then let out a dark magic blast at the senator, which made them go flying out a window. The senator screamed as they fell to the ground.

"Yes, this has to be what I think it is..." Skipper pondered, still looking at the stone.

Skipper is then seen looking through his room, and grabs a book on "Magical Karmanian Stones". He then turns to a chapter on knight power stones, and looks through several pages. He finds one with a matching picture of the golden stone he found.

"Yes, it is! Let's see... gold is one of the rarest types of knight stones in Karmania. They are considered to be the hardest type to bond with, containing great wisdom and power." Skipper read. "Hot diggity dog! I need to find a way to bond with this stone! Imagine me as a gold knight, I'd be awesome!"

Skipper then had a fantasy of him in a gold knight suit, as he stood up tall.

"But how did those two get it in the first place? I need answers..." Skipper wondered.

Van Gordon is then seen inside a club, sitting at a table. He was arm wrestling a fish, as he slams the fish's hand into the table. 

"I gotta hand it to ya Gordon, you really are a pro at this." the fish said, as Van Gordon got a call on his phone.

"Hold on, let me take call." Van Gordon said, as he went outside and answered. "Hello? Who this?"

"Uh, hi, it's me, Skipper. That butler from Ramos's castle." Skipper replied, as he was looking at the number on Van Gordon's hunting poster.

"Ah yes, the little man. You have lots of nerve to call after king fired me!" Van Gordon replied.

"I'm sorry about that, but I need your help. I found something of interest in your old treasures. I'd like to know which one of you obtained it. If you come, I'll let you retake all of your junk." Skipper offered.

"Fine, I will go." Van Gordon replied.

Doyle is then seen on a boat in a tropical outfit, sitting on a chair. His phone then rings, as he answers.

"Aye mate, you've reached Doyle." Doyle answered.

"Hi, it's me Skipper. I'm the butler from Ramos's castle if you don't remem-" Skipper was saying, as Doyle seemed annoyed.

"I don't know how you got my number little man, but don't ever call me again. If you want my help fighting those kids again, forget about it. I'm moving on in life, and I don't care about that bloomin' magical world stuff anymore. I'm enjoying the nice salty sea breeze." Doyle replied, looking out from his boat.

"I don't want your help fighting them, I just want to know something about an old item you found in the shop. I promise you can take all your belongings back if you come." Skipper said.

"I have missed my collection...alright, fine, but just this once." Doyle replied.

Skipper is then seen still looking at his book, with the magical knight stones section. He set up three odd lights around the gold stone. He let out dark electricity on it, trying to tap into its power, as it floated in the air. 

"Come on stone, let me bond with you like chrome!" Skipper said eagerly, as it fell down to the ground. It then let out another gold glow, as Skipper sighed.

Van Gordon then entered the throne room, escorted by a guard. Doyle then flew in with his jet-pack through the broken window, landing.

"You should get that thing fixed. Oh great, you invited that guy too?" Doyle said, looking at Van Gordon annoyed.

"Let us relax, I just came to get my items. I want to move on from rivalry, let us have truce." Van Gordon replied.

"Fine. Wait...where is Ramos?" Doyle asked.

"Uh...he is no longer with us." Skipper replied oddly.

"He is dead?" Van Gordon asked.

"No...well, I don't think so, at least. Those guardians and knights made him go faraway somewhere. I'm the king until he returns, haha!" Skipper replied.

"You'd probably be better than him, I guess. Now what do you want, mate?" Doyle asked.

"Oh, well. Which one of you obtained this item?" Skipper asked, holding out the gold knight stone.

"That'd be me. That bloomin' stone was an item belongin' to the country of Ottelia. I found the stone about a year ago, when I was traveling through a safari. A plane containing items for Ottelia went out of control, and crashed in the plains where I was. I investigated it to see if I could help any of the crew...but I couldn't find any of them. However, I found a crate in their supplies, containing fancy treasures, so I took it." Doyle explained, showing a flashback of him looking at the plane crash.

"Ottelia? Now how did they get this stone? Maybe Prince Flinn would know... oh yeah, I was supposed to meet with him today, funny that!" Skipper said.

"Yes, we've been reminding you for the past two days." a guard said.

"What is so important about stone?" Van Gordon asked.

"Nothing, I was just curious. Now then, what have you two been up to? I've been curious to hear your stories." Skipper asked, changing the subject.

"I have been wandering Posidonia, helping people in need, taking freelance jobs, and looking for lost treasures. It feel good to get away from crazy magical shenanigans." Van Gordon said.

"I've just been traveling the seas, hoping to find some new treasures." Doyle said.

"Fascinating, now then, you can go get your treasures from the gift shop." Skipper said, looking at the gold stone.

The girls and Jake are seen at Ranen's dojo, after finishing school. A purple portal had opened.

"The Karmanian Council would like to see you again." Ranen said.

"Oh sweet, I love looking at that place's clouds, they're so beautiful." Nick said, entering in the portal.

"I hope that allergy pill makes me feel better, because-ACHOO!" Cynthia said, sneezing again, as she went into the portal.

The eight arrived in the Sky Kingdom, as Cesare, Luna, Tom and Briar waited for them outside.

"Welcome back to the Sky Kingdom, guardians and knights." Cesare greeted.

"Oh good, you guys came. Come with me..." Tom said nervously, as they followed.

Tom then showed them a magical crystal room, as there was a mystical grid in the center. It showed glowing images of red, blue, green, silver, white and gold items, which resembled knight stones. Along the back of the wall were knight stones on display of different colors.

"What is this place?" Cameron asked.

"This is the room where I watch over the knights' powers, and make sure the stones are working. I'm in a bit of a pickle though, and not the delicious kind, I mean a bad, rotten, moldy kind..." Tom said ominously. 

"What's the problem?" Jake asked.

"Well...as you notice, there are six colored stones in this grid. These four represent you guys, and the white one represents the stone of the rogue knight Ranen told me about. However, you will also notice there is now a gold stone..." Tom said, pointing to them on the grid. The gold stone was transparent unlike the others, and had dark sparks around it.

"Does that mean someone became the gold knight?" Madison asked.

"Not yet. The way it appears now means someone is trying to bond with it, but failing, and rather badly." Tom explained.

"What do you mean by bonding to them?" Audrey asked.

"The stones the guys have weren't just hand-given like candy by Ranen, he chose the stones because they were who they wished to bond with. The stones have magical, mysterious abilities in them that bond with who the stone feels is most fit, and allow them to use their power to transform. You have to do something to prove to the stone you are worthy of its power. They don't let any random person off the street become a knight. However, this stone is on this grid because it has been activated through contact. If a complete total weirdo tries bonding with this stone, then you will now two evil knights to deal with, and that's not good, like at all. The council will also not be very happy with me for letting this slip by." Tom explained.

"Wow, so this lucky stone chose me out of many people. I feel special." Nick said, looking at his green stone.

"I'm still honored the red stone chose me and all, but I don't feel like I did anything special to earn its power." Jake said, a bit unsure.

"It doesn't have to be a major act, it could just be something small, but good enough in its magical system." Tom replied.

"Is there a way to know who is in possession of the white and gold ones?" Zero asked.

"The white one is a strange cookie, there is some magical substance blocking my powers that let me see who is controlling it. I'm losing my control, man. As for the gold one, I cannot physically see who has it, since it has not bonded. However, based on these patterns, someone is trying to use dark magic to tap into it." Tom said, seeing the sparks around the gold stone image.

"Just curious, where do these stones come from?" Madison asked.

"The knight stones are formed in a faraway cave, hidden deep in Karmania called the Lightstone Caverns. Many different colored stones are held there, which are picked out for new knights, or used for other resources-" Tom was saying, when Cynthia let out a large sneeze.

"ACHOO! Sorry man, I have bad allergies." Cynthia said, kind of embarrassed. 

"I hope you're not allergic to stones." Tori said.

"It's okay, it happens. Now then, the sooner you find out who has that gold stone, the better. Get it away from the person if they are not ideal." Tom ordered.

The eight are seen back in the dojo, as Madison closes the portal. They explain to Ranen what happened.

"This is not good. You must find that stone at all costs, and get it away until we can find a better keeper. The fact whoever has it uses dark magic concerns me." Ranen said.

"Where do we even begin looking?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah, there's too many possibilities on who the culprit could be. Maybe it's Ramos, maybe it's Diggy, maybe it's some kid, maybe it's some weirdo living in his mother's basement, or even that Red guy." Nick pondered.

"Red's still in jail, so he's not likely." Jake said.

"Speaking of Ramos, perhaps we should start at his castle for the search?" Zero suggested.

"If any place has it, I think that's the first place we should look." Cameron agreed.

"Good idea, but I think I should sit this one out. I'm not feeling it, and visiting that ugly place will make me feel worse..." Cynthia said.

"Getting some action might help you feel better, we need everyone's help to look for this." Madison said.

"Alright, fine. Maybe fighting someone could help make me feel better." Cynthia said.

"I will tell Queen Elana to have her forces search Central Karmania, if it is there." Ranen said.

Valentina is seen in the hot spring, as she looks at a portal showing the gold stone glowing. She then closed her eyes.

"A knight stone has been found, someone is using dark magic to tap into it. This isn't good. I don't know who it is, but I can't let a total stranger bond to it..." Valentina pondered.

Vinerox overhears her from the cavern, and he sees her staff off to the side. 

"Who indeed. Imagine if I took that, and used it to destroy her, along with those brats. I'm tired of her being the boss of me." Vinerox whispered.

He stretched his vine quietly to grab the staff, while she doesn't notice. He then takes it and laughs, as he runs off with it.

Skipper is seen shooting more dark electricity at the gold stone, but it just flies in the air, hitting the ground.

"Alright stone, we can do this the easy way, the hard way, the medium way, or the semi-hard way. I prefer the hard way..." Skipper said, picking it up again.

Van Gordon and Doyle are seen with their treasures in bags, entering back in the throne room.

"Alright little man, we have our treasures. Can I have the gold stone back now?" Doyle asked.

"Uh...no. I need this." Skipper replied.

"But you said stone is not important..." Van Gordon said suspiciously. 

"Okay, I lied. This stone is actually a knight stone, which can turn me into one of those knights you guys faced. I just need to find a way to bond to it..." Skipper confessed.

"Hey now, who says you get to bond with it? I know I said I didn't care for this magical stuff anymore, and I still don't, but it was yours truly who found it..." Doyle pointed out.

"He has the point. Besides, I think stone could sell for quite a price... wait, what am I saying? I sound greedy, like Ramos. Doyle should just return stone to Ottelia, it is theirs. We should fairly earn treasure." Van Gordon said.

"I normally don't agree with him, but I guess he has a point. Plus, you did promise to give us back all of our treasures..." Doyle said.

Skipper then looked at them nervously, as they looked back.

"Uh oh-" Skipper was saying, holding onto the stone.

"GIVE IT!" the two treasure hunters yelled at once.

They jumped at him, but Skipper jumped up, as they both hit the throne.

"Haha, you'll never catch me alive, fools!" Skipper replied, as he clapped his hands together, and made mini-fireworks shoot in the air.

He then waved his fins, as he made a unicycle appear. He hopped on it and rode off through the castle halls. He peddled on it as fast as he could, as the guards and soldiers looked at him extremely confused. The two stupid guards then walked down the hallway, whistling, as Skipper came into their path.

"Move it or lose it!" Skipper yelled.

"Wha-" one of them was about to say, as he rammed into both of them, and they flew in the air.

As they flew, Van Gordon and Doyle came flying through the hallways in their jet-packs, but the two guards got in their way, as one crashed into Doyle, but Van Gordon avoided the other. 

"Snooze you lose, comrade!" Van Gordon said from behind, as he went after Skipper.

Doyle then pushed one of the guards off, as he got up angrily.

"Alright mate, if it's a race you want, it's a race you're gonna get!" Doyle said, flying back.

Skipper kept peddling, going past more guards and soldiers.

"Hey, no riding on unicycles in the halls! And no flying in the halls!" a soldier said, as Doyle rammed right into them.

Skipper then looked behind, as he gasped. He shot a dark blast at Doyle, making him fall back. Skipper then drove to an intersection, and had an idea. He went down one path, hid in the shadows, and made a hallucination of him go down the other path. Van Gordon and Doyle then saw the hallucination peddling the other way, as they went after. Skipper then drove his way down the hall.

"Ha, dark magic never fails me!" Skipper said.

The heroes are then seen outside the castle, trying to get in for tours.

"Sorry, tours are temporarily closed. Come back another time." the guard spoke to them.

"Go patrol the area." Tori spoke in her mind to the guard.

"I need to go patrol the area." the guard said, walking off.

"I'm really glad we have your mind control powers. If only I had something other than just making myself older, like a power that makes me get rid of allergies." Cynthia said, as they went into the castle.

"Hey, what are you kids going? You can't come in here unless you have an invitation from the king." a guard said.

"We were invited." Tori said using mind control to the guard.

"Alright, you were invited." the guard replied, as the gang went to explore the castle.

"Ah, this reminds me of the good old days when we invaded here to try to save Elana." Nick reminisced. 

"That's odd, my sensors indicate jet-pack fuel." Zero said, scanning the area.

A limousine boat is then seen pulling up near the castle. Inside of it was a fancy dressed fish in a gray suit.

"Your destination, Prince Flinn." the driver reminded.

"Thanks for your service lad. I just hope I get a decent welcome. Whenever I meet with Posidonia officials, they send a complete weirdo to greet me..." Flinn said in a Scottish accent.

As soon as that was said, Skipper is seen riding on his unicycle super fast out of the castle. Flinn sees this in the distance, as Skipper goes flying off it, and hits the window. Skipper's face looks through the window.

"HI FLINN! I'm Ramos's uh, ambassador for tonight!" Skipper greeted, with a smile, still looking through the window.

Flinn then sighed.

"I need to reconsider my alliance to this country..." Flinn muttered to himself, as he got out of the limo, shaking Skipper's hand.

"Sorry for the entrance. Alright then pretty boy, let's get right to it, what are we going to talk about today?" Skipper asked.

"Hold on, where is King Ramos? I thought I was meeting with him." Flinn asked.

"He couldn't make it tonight, so he sent me instead." Skipper said, giving a creepy smile, when Flinn got a phone call.

"Hold on, let me take this." Flinn replied, answering the call.

Skipper then quickly headed back to the castle, as he looked at the gold stone. Back inside, the gang is seen traveling the halls.

"I hear...jet-packs." Audrey said, listening to the air.

Ahead of them, Van Gordon and Doyle appeared. They immediately came to a stop and landed in front of the heroes, surprising them.

"You two again?" Madison said, as she held onto the heart.

"We haven't seen you two clowns in a long time, where were you?" Cynthia asked.

"We got fired." Van Gordon said.

"Thanks to you gallahs, nonetheless." Doyle added.

"I wonder why..." Tori said sarcastically.

"What are you doing here then?" Jake asked.

"Skipper has a knight stone I found, similar to yours. We're trying to get it from the lil' bugger, but he is a slippery one." Doyle said, surprising the gang again.

"He has the stone!? Uh...who is he again?" Cynthia asked.

"How did you find it?" Madison asked.

"A year ago, I found it in a plane crash with several items belonging to Ottelia. I had no clue what it was at the time. I left it behind when that jerk Ramos fired us without letting us grab our bloomin' treasures." Doyle said.

"So are you guys going to fight us now?" Cynthia asked.

"No, unless you gets in our way. We have moved on in our lives, going back to what we does best." Van Gordon said.

"There he is!" Doyle said, pointing to Skipper, who gasped.

"Oh no, not the guardians and knights too! Stand back, or I'll bond with it!" Skipper threatened, holding the stone out. "Come on man, give me something!"

"Here is offer: Help us get stone, we can have truce." Van Gordon offered.

"I don't know, you guys did try to destroy us multiple times before..." Cameron said.

"Plus, how do you know you won't keep the stone for yourselves?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, can we even trust you?" Cynthia asked, as the gang seemed unsure whether to take their side.

"I was the one who found the stone, mate. We can negotiate something afterwards." Doyle said.

"Look, we was desperate for job back then. Besides, it is either siding with us, or the alternative..." Van Gordon said, pointing to Skipper.

"It's coming! Just wait!" Skipper bragged, still holding the stone.

"Fair enough." the heroes all said at once.

Madison used the heart to transform them, as the knights powered up. 

"Give me the stone, dude! We don't want to hurt you!" Jake said, as he tried to stop Skipper from running.

Skipper then clapped and disappeared, confusing Jake. He then appeared behind and hit him with a dark magic blast, as Jake fell to the ground.

"Be careful, this guy has a lot of tricks up his sleeve." Doyle warned, as he ran to Skipper, but avoided him. "Alright mate, I don't want to hurt you, but you're making it hard."

"Hold it. You are at the mercy of my...BOOMERANG!" Skipper said, as he pulled a boomerang out of his pocket.

He then tossed it at Doyle, as it missed.

"Ha-" Doyle was saying, when it hit him from behind in the head, and he fell to the ground. "Crikey..."

The boomerang then returned to Skipper's hand, as he laughed. Tori tried to trap him in a whirlpool, but he teleported out of it, and appeared behind Tori.

"Yoo hoo." Skipper said, as he sent her flying with a dark electricity blast.

"I can't even touch this guy!" Cameron said, trying to attack, but Skipper danced around him. He then levitated Cameron up and sent him flying into Zero.

"Alright you little shrimp, prepare to-ACHOO!" Cynthia sneezed, as she tried to lift rocks out of the ground, but stopped due to her sneeze. Skipper then threw a pie at her face. "Eww, come on!"

"Where do you even get this stuff?-" Nick was asking, as Skipper threw another boomerang at him, knocking Nick down.

"Haha, two boomerangs!" Skipper said, dancing.

The boomerang came flying back around, as Doyle got up, and was hit in the head again with it. Cynthia then wiped the pie off her face, and tried to concentrate. She waved her fin, as she made a portrait on the wall go flying. Skipper was surprised, but he dodged it.

"Did I just move an object?" Cynthia asked, confused.

"Cynthia, I believe you have gained the power of telekinesis." Zero said, as he tried to swing his sword at Skipper. He then made a banana appear on the ground, as Zero slipped on it and fell.

"Awesome, I could do better if it wasn't for these stupid allergies." Cynthia said.

Madison threw an electric ball at Skipper, but he then made a jack-in-the box appear. The box opened and absorbed the ball, as he shot it back at her, sending her flying into the wall.

"How is this guy of all enemies we've faced so powerful?!" Tori asked, as she and Audrey tried to use wind and water attacks on Skipper, but he launched a dark force at the attacks, making them vanish.

Van Gordon then flew down in front of Skipper.

"No escape this time!" Van Gordon said, as Skipper levitated him in the air, throwing him at Jake and Cameron.

Doyle, Van Gordon, Audrey, Zero and Madison all charged to Skipper at once, but he made a purple mystical barrier appear in front of him, stretching from the floor to ceiling. It stopped them from going forward, as they all tapped the barrier. Cynthia then concentrated on a vase next to Skipper.

"You have seen my power! But be prepared for my perk, if this stupid stone would just work!" Skipper said, as he swung the stone around.

Cynthia then made the vase hit Skipper in the back of the head, and he fell to the ground. The barrier vanished, as the stone went sliding on the ground. Cynthia picked it up, as they powered down.

"Ha, take that, weirdo. Even when I have allergies I beat you." Cynthia bragged.

"Nice job Cynthia, your new telekinesis power really saved us." Audrey complimented.

Flinn then walked in, seeing Skipper on the ground and Cynthia holding the stone. 

"What is going on in here?" Flinn asked, confused.

"Who are you?" Cameron asked.

"I am Prince Flinn, of Ottelia. I was here to have a meeting with Skipper, who is on the ground like a peasant for some reason." Flinn explained.

"That's me." Skipper said, getting up. Flinn then looked closer at the gold stone.

"It can't be. That stone you are holding young lady...it is the royal hero's stone. I thought it went missing a year ago. How did you obtain it?" Flinn asked to them.

"Well... this guy here found it in a plane crash, and then this weirdo here was trying to steal it for his own purposes. We promise we'd give it back to yo-" Cynthia tried to say, still sickly sounding.

"You have stolen this. This is a historic item belonging to my country. I will be taking it and leaving, the meeting is cancelled." Flinn said, annoyed.

Flinn then took it out of Cynthia's hand and walked off, annoyed.

"Hey, you can't! You don't understand!" Cynthia tried to reason.

The heroes all ran after him, as Van Gordon, Doyle and Skipper stayed behind.

"Sorry about attacking you guys. Want my homemade pie? Try it, it's good." Skipper said, holding up a pie.

"No thanks, I just wanna get my stuff and get out of here." Doyle replied, as the two went off to get their treasure bags.

"Come on, just try it." Skipper offered, as he followed with the pie, annoying them.

Flinn is seen getting into his limo, as the gang approached.

"Sir, we are so sorry. We had no clue the stone belonged to you, I promise." Cynthia said, sounding sincere.

"Likely story. I bet you were thieves holding onto it for your own selfish reasons. Driver, we may go." Flinn ordered.

The limo drove off at once, as the heroes were sad. Vinerox is seen watching this from the forest, as he smiles, looking at the limo. Flinn holds the gold knight stone, looking at it.

"Finally, the royal hero's stone belongs to us again." Flinn said.

As the limo kept driving, several vines then popped out of the ground, grabbing the tires. The limo stopped, confusing the driver and Flinn. The limo went plunging forward, as the vines went smashing into the limo.

"What is happening?!" Flinn asked, as he tried to avoid the vines. 

As the guardians and knights walked back, they saw the limo being attacked.

"Am I still really sick and seeing things, or is his limo being attacked by vines?" Cynthia asked.

The gang saw the driver knocked out, covered in vines and attached to a tree. The vines held Flinn upside-down, as he was scared.

"HELP!" Flinn yelled, as Vinerox showed himself, laughing.

"Give me that stone." Vinerox demanded, holding Valentina's staff.

"I don't know what you are, but I'm not letting anymore thieves take this! It belongs to Ottelia!" Flinn replied, struggling.

"How did Vinerox get here?" Audrey asked.

"I don't know, but we can't let him get the stone either." Cameron said.

"I would be a jerk and say to let him deal with it since he was rude to us, but you're right. Let's help him!" Cynthia said.

"Wow, we should have Cynthia get sick more often. I've never seen you want to help someone ruder than you." Tori said.

Vinerox then grabbed the stone from Flinn's hands, as he laughed.

"Now how does this thing work..." Vinerox wondered, tapping it with his vines.

Madison sent a heart blast at his face, surprising him.

"You brats..." Vinerox said angrily, as Flinn was surprised to see the eight.

Cynthia concentrated, as the vines let Flinn loose.

"Should we transform? I don't know if that guy should be more confused than he already is." Jake asked.

"We kind of have no choice here-" Madison replied, when Vinerox used his vines to grab them all by the hands and feet, as they struggled to break free.

Cynthia concentrated, as she managed to make the vines let her go. Vinerox was annoyed, seeing this.

"Ugh, the Earth guardian. You won't ruin my plan this time!" Vinerox yelled.

He shot another vine at her, but she stopped it again. She then used it to cut open everyone else's vines, and Madison made the heart glow. They began to transform, as the guys powered up.

"What are you..." Flinn asked, seeing the girls became mermaids.

"Get to safety." Cynthia said to him.

Flinn nodded, as Cameron helped escort him behind the limo.

Vinerox made vines shoot up from the ground, as Zero and Nick sliced at them. Cynthia then raised up a large rock from behind, as she threw it to Vinerox. However he made vines rise up from behind him, which stopped it. He tossed it to her, as she quickly swam out of the way and it smashed into a tree. Madison shot lightning at him, as it broke off one of his vines. He regenerated it, and shot one at Cameron, who broke it off with his sword. Cynthia then began to concentrate with her telekinesis powers. She began to bend a streetlight, and rose it out of the ground. She then hit Vinerox with it, as he fell to the ground, dropping the stone. 

"You can do that?!" Vinerox asked, confused. Cynthia then hit him with a bunch of rocks at once, sending him flying onto the road. "Forget this."

Vinerox used Valentina's staff to open a portal, as he fled and closed it. Cynthia then picked up the stone, as the gang powered down. Cameron helped free the driver, who awoke.

"I do not know what just happened...but I thank you. You saved my life even after the way I treated you. You are true royal heroes." Flinn said, impressed by them.

"I think it's time we explained everything, even if it sounds crazy..." Madison said, as they explained everything.

"You are guardians of Karmania, which does exist? Fascinating. The reason this stone is so important to me is because a long time ago, a wise warrior protected Ottelia. They say he transformed into a gold knight, and that he hailed from a place called Karmania. After he passed, the stone they say he used to transform himself was kept as a national treasure until we lost it. I thank you for keeping it out of the wrong hands. You can keep it, however. I realize it belongs to a brave group of people like you. You deserve another knight." Flinn said.

"Thanks your highness...but it is yours. It belongs to your country." Cynthia said, showing maturity, as she handed it to him.

"You really mean it?" Flinn asked, surprised.

"I mean it, if it belonged to your people, then it should be yours. I think the stone will be in good hands with you." Cynthia said.

"Cynthia normally doesn't trust a lot of people with jewelry, so she really means it." Tori said.

"Thank you for your modesty. I will keep a close eye on this item, and make sure someone worthy of its power can bond to its magic. Farewell." Flinn promised.

He waved goodbye to them, as the limo drove off. 

"Wow, I've never seen you act so nice to a stranger for that long." Madison said.

"It was the right thing to do, I guess. Also, he was kind of cute." Cynthia said, shrugging.

Vinerox then quietly goes back into the cave, as Valentina and the gang see him.

"Oh...hi there-" Vinerox was saying, as Valentina shot electricity right at him, sending him flying into the wall. She angrily grabbed the staff.

"What made you think it would be a wise idea to steal my staff?" Valentina asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to take initiative and attack, there was a new knight stone. I could've become one!" Vinerox said, as Valentina whacked him across the face with the staff.

"You idiot, it wouldn't have worked. The stone would not bond with scum like you. Do not ever take my staff again." Valentina said coldly, as she shocked him again.

"I see it's someone's time of the month." Morgana said smugly, as Valentina shocked her as well.

________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Prince Flinn (read his lines in a Scottish voice for coolness)

-Skipper makes a reference to James Bond's famous "shaken, not stirred".

-Van Gordon and Doyle's first appearance in Season 2. The two seem to be on somewhat better terms with each other and the heroes. The two also retrieve all of their old treasures.

-Cynthia gains the power of telekinesis, and can now move non-ground related objects. It is also revealed she has allergies.

-The gold knight stone is the sixth stone to be seen in the series.

-Tom is revealed to be the one of the council who keeps a watch over the knight powers.

-We learn more about knight stones, including their origins and how they work.

-We learn about Ottelia, a country allied with Posidonia, which once had a gold knight from Karmania as its protector.

-Flinn is the second non-antagonist/Karmania related character to know about the heroes's identities, the first being Darlene. 

-First episode of Season 2 where no Battlestar characters appear at all.

What's in Skipper's bag...? o.o 

Edited by Hungry Larry
  • Like 3

Funny to see Skipper start off as James Bond and then later fight like a clown. xD I liked the reappearance of Van Gordon and Doyle and the inclusion of the gold stone. I wonder if the gold knight will turn out to be a new character or a previously foreshadowed character.

• Like 1

Excellent episode! I liked the continued focus on the mythos of the stones, and it'll be interesting to see who the Gold Stone actually ends up bonding with, if anyone. I also liked the sort-of spotlight on Cynthia, with her gaining telekinesis and fighting off against Vinerox once again. Also, I liked learning about Ottelia - hopefully there's more spotlight on that place coming up.

• Like 1

36. Between Brothers

A flashback is shown from "Checkmate":

Together, they unleashed all of their attacks at once, as it sent a giant cluster headed straight to Ramos.

"Uh oh-" Ramos said, as his jaw dropped. He tried to move, but it quickly sent him flying through the castle. "AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Ramos keeps going flying in his armor, and off through Posidonia. 

Ramos is seen still flying in the blast, as he screamed. He goes crashing out of the castle and headed north through Posidonia. In a cafeteria, several soldiers were seen surprised, as they stopped eating their lunch due to Ramos going flying through the room.

"Where'd my chips go?" a soldier asked, looking at their plate.

As Ramos bursted out, a ton of junk goes flying in the air with him, including a bag of Barnacle Chips. The bag caught his eyes.

"Ooh, chips! Come here!" Ramos yelled, as he kept flying and tried to reach for the chips, but the bag went falling below, out of his reach. "COME BACK!"

He sighed and kept flying, looking at Posidonia from below.

"So this is what it is like to fly. I admit, the view up here is nice, everyone looks puny! I just hope I have a safe landing..." Ramos said.

He kept plummeting forward, as he flew closer towards the ground. Suddenly, he hits his head against a large tree and blacks out.

Ramos is seen waking up in a jungle. His Drakkus armor had been cracked and damaged badly.

"Ugh...where am I? I don't even recognize this part of Posidonia, and I'm the king. I have no form of communication either to tell anybody..." Ramos mumbled to himself, as he looked around, confused. He then angrily looked up at the sky, waving his fist. "I'll get my revenge on you kids! From this day, YOU ARE ALL NOW MY MORTAL ENEMIES!"

As he yelled at the sky, it suddenly started to rain hard. His Drakkus armor began to rust along with his sword.

"No no no, you can't rust on me now! This magical armor gave me actual strength against them!" Ramos begged, as the armor broke apart, and fell off of his body. The sword and armor crumbled to dust, as a red magical essence floated out of them. He frantically grabbed the dust.

"If my great grandfather was here, he would be disappointed. I'M SORRY GREAT GRANDPA!" Ramos yelled, crying. It then down-poured on him. "Great, and I have no shelter!"

He angrily ran off, trying to find somewhere to go, but had no clue where he was going. As he ran, a mudslide formed due to the rain, sweeping him away in it.

"No, get this filth away-there you are, my chips!" Ramos was saying, as the bag of Barnacle Chips fell down the mudslide next to him.

He tried to reach for it, but it got away from him.

"No, come back, those are my chips!" Ramos was saying, when he hit an old tree stump, and went sliding with it downward. Both fell into a mud swamp, as Ramos crawled out angrily.

"Gah...wherever Brak is, there's admittedly no doubt he's having a better time than I am..." Ramos said, as he looked up at the sky, which kept raining on him.

Brak is then shown at the Battlestar base, talking to Skorch.

"Brak, I have decided to go into a regeneration, which will increase my strength. You can launch your plan now. I hope you succeed when I wake up." Skorch said.

Skorch is shown entering a volcanic area, and goes into a chamber. It closes, and glows red.

"Excellent. It is time to launch my surprise attack. The Queen will not see it coming." Brak said, laughing.

"Can I join this plan?" Deckel asked.

"Of course, the more the merrier. I also have another surprise..." Brak said, snapping his fingers.

From down the hall, arrived a gray beast wearing a trench-coat, and his eyes were purple. He then began to move his body oddly, as he transformed into Deckel, smiling.

"Wow, it is as if I am looking at a mirror..." Deckel said, smiling. 

"Meet Shift. At first glance, he is a Standard elemental, but he can transform into anything or anybody, as long as he has the info." Brak said, as Shift transformed into him.

"How diabolical. But what exactly do you plan to do with him?" Deckel asked.

"We will use him as a distraction. He will keep the guardians and knights busy while we attack. Broodwing has just the things for him..." Brak said, as Broodwing arrived.

"Yes, but you know by now I don't give without pa-" Broodwing was saying, as Brak threw a bag of gold at him. "Well played. These will let you transform into any beast they have captured."

Broodwing handed him wanted posters of Karmanian beast criminals, along with some potions.

"Excellent." Shift said, laughing, as he drank one of the potions whole.

"Alright, let's go right to the castle-" Deckel was saying, when Brak stopped him.

"Not you. I need you to stay here, opening and closing portals for Shift." Brak said.

"But I thought you said I'd be a part of the plan..." Deckel said.

"You are. Just not with us. After those brats are destroyed, you can most certainly join us. Broodwing, come with me." Brak ordered.

"Excellent, I have great new devices to try out." Broodwing said, laughing.

Jake is seen walking back home with the girls, as they finished school.

"So Madison, are you getting any better at Algebra and Chemistry with Zero's tutoring?" Tori asked.

"A little, I guess." Madison replied.

"HELP! MONSTER!" a fish yelled, as all five were surprised.

The five ran off, to see "Klobster" attacking civilians nearby.

"Wait, didn't we already imprison that thing?" Cynthia asked, confused.

"I hope there isn't another prison break..." Audrey said.

"Ranen would've said by now if there was one..." Jake said, looking at his communicator.

"And of course it attacks in an area where we can't transform." Tori pointed out, as civilians were around, looking at the beast or fleeing.

"Whoa, it's some freaky mutant crab!" a fish said, taking a photo of it.

"Klobster" then picked up a boatmobile and threw it at the five, as they quickly jumped out of the way. 

"Maybe we don't have to transform." Cynthia said, smiling.

As "Klobster" was walking towards them, Cynthia concentrated on a mailbox near him. She lifted it up with her telekinesis powers, and hit him right in the face with it, as he fell to the ground. "Klobster" then growled angrily, as he ran off. The gang gave follow, as he ran into an alley, with a portal at the end. He went into it, but before they could enter, it closed, confusing the gang.

"Okay, what just happened?" Madison asked.

"I think we should tell Ranen..." Jake said.

"Klobster" is seen arriving back at the Battlestar base, as he transforms into Shift, who smiles. 

"Open another one. They have taken the bait so far." Shift said to Deckel.

Ramos is then seen hiding under a tree from the pouring rain, as several sea urchins grab onto him.

"AAAHH!!!" Ramos yelled, as he ran off, with them flying everywhere. He then felt his stomach grumble.

"I'm starving, and there's nothing to eat around here, other than potentially poisonous berries..." Ramos said, looking at a bush with some, unsure whether to eat them.

Suddenly, he heard a buzzing sound, and looked up to see a somewhat large blue jellyfish at a coral tree. It drops food into a nest of baby jellyfish, feeding them. Ramos is then seen pushing a baby jellyfish off, as he tries to get some of the food. Ramos made strange noises with his mouth, wanting to be fed. The other baby jellies stopped feeding, looking at him.

The mother jellyfish then heard her babies stop eating, as it saw Ramos.

"Come on servant, feed me!-" Ramos demanded, as the blue jellyfish picked him up and floated off with him, as Ramos dangled from its tentacles. 

"LET ME GO! Wait, don't let me go!" Ramos said, changing his mind after looking bellow.

However, the jellyfish let him go anyways, as he went falling into the same mudslide.

"Not this again!" Ramos yelled, sliding down, and went into the mud swamp again. He got out angrily, and notices the baby jellyfish he pushed off was on the ground. It floated up, as the mother jellyfish floated down, seeing Ramos with it. The jellyfish flew down and grabbed him again, floating off.

"Please no..." Ramos begged, as the jellyfish dropped him again.

Ramos yells, as this time he lands on a web in another part of the forest. The web was in front of a cave, and Ramos looked next to him to see an eel wrapped up in the web. Ramos struggled to break free, with no luck.

"Don't fight it guy. Face it, you're stuck. Just let it happen, it's the circle of life." the eel spoke.

Suddenly, it began to snow, as flakes fell on the two.

"Nooo, snooooww!? How is it snowing in October? Then again, I don't even know where I am, I must be in the stupid part of Posidonia..." Ramos rambled to himself, sighing, as more snow covered him.

Brak is seen with several Battlestar guards and Broodwing, traveling through a secret entrance. The exit opens up, revealing it was hidden in a giant boulder. It was outside the eastern side of the castle. A guard is patrolling and notices them, pointing a spear.

"Halt, trespassers!" the guard ordered.

The Battlestar guards threw smoke bombs at the guard, blinding him. He was then swiftly knocked out by one, and fell to the ground unconscious. Elana is then seen inside the castle, having a dinner at a royal table with her family. Vina is seen serving them dinner, as she looks at the jewel around Elana's neck that she gave her. 

"Vina, thanks again for giving me this, it's beautiful. You know, I've always wondered...what were my parents like?" Elana asked to Vince and Mariette.

"Queen Meritel and King Orion loved you more than life." Vince said.

"Are they still...alive?" Elana asked, concerned.

"We don't know for sure, I'm afraid." Mariette replied sadly.

"I don't know why, but I feel they are still alive somewhere. I just know it. I wish I could know more about them..." Elana said, holding onto the jewel.

"You may be able to, your majesty. I can help you see a vision of your parents from the past." Vina said.

"You can? That'd be great!" Elana replied.

"Yes, follow me." Vina said.

"Whatever happens, we promise you will like what you see." Mariette insisted.

Elana followed Vina to another room farther into the castle. They enter a peaceful blue chamber, with a fountain in the middle of it. 

"Relax your mind, and join my hands. We will be able to see your past..." Vina said, as they joined hands.

Brak is seen with his gang, as Broodwing detonates a bomb.

"This will let us right in, and jam their communication." Broodwing said, as he threw it right at the wall.

It then explodes, opening a hole, which lets out an odd signal throughout the castle. Vince, Mariette and the royal guards hear the explosion.

"What was that?!" Vince asked, getting up.

"Stay here, we'll investigate." one of the guards said, as they went off.

The guards go to a hallway, seeing Brak, Broodwing and the soldiers.

"Don't go any farther, we're warning you!" a guard ordered, as they pulled out a laser gun. 

One of the soldiers threw a spear right at the gun, making it spark. Broodwing then threw out Slayer balls, attacking at once. The royal guards were sent flying, knocking them down. Brak picked one up, and sent them flying out of the hole they opened. They kept walking through the castle.

The heroes, along with Ranen are seen entering the rebel prison at Mt. Spire. They head right to a cell, to see Klobster inside of it.

"What do you want? Am I getting out?" Klobster asked.

"...But how? He was somehow in Posidonia Fields." Madison said, confused.

"I haven't been anywhere, I can't!" Klobster replied angrily.

"Either there's more than one Klobster or something fishy is going on around here. It's time Detective Nick gets to work..." Nick said.

"It is possible it was an optical illusion by another enemy, that is my only theory right now." Zero said.

"If so, that was one realistic optical illusion..." Tori said.

"Something is not adding up here. You also stated the portal immediately disappeared, showing someone has the power to open and close them. I feel there is a greater plan at work here." Ranen said.

"Who else could open and close portals?" Cameron asked, concerned.

"Let's wait for this Klobster impostor to show up again, and I can scan them." Zero said.

"I will investigate further, but I suggest staying here, and seeing if you find anything suspicious." Ranen ordered, as he went back into the portal. 

As the gang walked down at the bottom of Mt. Spire, they heard a laugh. A familiar tongue then shot right at Cameron, who blocked it with his arm. The tongue returned to "Chamelos", who stood there laughing, approaching the gang.

"Okay, this is freaky. I literally just saw that creep in prison, this can't actually be him." Cynthia said, and Zero scanned him.

"Something is not right. This "Chamelos" is alive. It's not an illusion of any sort." Zero said.

"Maybe it's a hacker." Tori joked.

"Whoever it is, it's time we get answers!" Madison said, as they transformed.

Madison shot electricity at "Chamelos", but he turned invisible. He then re-appeared behind Nick, knocking him to the ground with a punch. Cynthia then made the ground crack under him, but turned invisible again. He then re-appeared and shot his tongue at Cynthia, as she knocked it off.

"Gross!" Cynthia said, as she threw a rock right at him, and tumbled around.

Nick then waved his arm to analyze "Chamelos" with the green glow, and Cameron shot a blast at his tongue with his handgun. "Chamelos" then ran off, as the gang launched an onslaught of attacks at him, who kept turning invisible. He then ran right into a portal, as it closed. The gang stopped dead in their tracks.

"Twice in a row they ran off. Whoever these guys really are, they are cowards." Jake said.

"Or the coward..." Nick pondered.

"What do you mean?" Audrey asked.

"I think, and I could be totally wrong here, but I think maybe...what if these Klobster and Chamelos impostors are actually one being? Like a shapeshifter or something?" Nick suggested.

"That might be plausible, but that doesn't explain why they keep fleeing." Zero said.

"Yeah, if they are a shapeshifter, why can't they just shape-shift into another criminal?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know what to think honestly, maybe we should just go back and see what Ranen finds." Madison said, as they powered down.

The heroes are seen entering back into the dojo, as Madison closes the portal. They explain what happened to Ranen and Mai.

"It may be a shapeshifter, but I don't know for sure. The fact they keep escaping is shady. I do have a suggestion. In the Underground City, there is a prison for several beasts which are extremely dangerous. There is one there who knows all about Karmanian criminals, and may be able to tell us who they are. However, they are not easy to interrogate. Who thinks they are strong enough to go and get the information out of them?" Ranen asked.

The boys looked at Cameron, as the girls just didn't say anything. 

"I can do it, sir. I think everyone else can handle themselves without me." Cameron volunteered.

"Jake, do you approve?" Ranen asked.

"Yes." Jake replied.

"The criminal's name is Rorrim. Good luck." Ranen said oddly. Mai gave a concerned look upon hearing that name.

"We can patrol Posidonia Fields, and see if they appear again." Madison said, as she opened a portal for Cameron.

"Thank you. I'll be back as soon as possible." Cameron said, entering it.

The gang then went outside to explore Posidonia Fields.

"Ranen, are you sure that was a good idea? Isn't that beast the one who..." Mai was saying.

"He doesn't have to know." Ranen replied regrettably. 

Ramos is seen still stuck on the web. As he kept struggling, a shriek is heard. A giant black spider crab crawled onto the net, and growled in front of Ramos, scaring him. Ramos closed his eyes, as the spider crab took a bite at him. However, it spit out what it tasted, as the eel laughed.

"Ha, you taste bad man... I'll be quiet now." the eel said, looking away. 

The spider crab used one of its legs to rip open the web, making Ramos land in the snow. The spider crab then rips its claws into the eel, beginning to eat it. Ramos is seen below and unfortunately watches in horror. As his mouth is open, some of the eel's remains accidentally fall into his mouth, and Ramos swallows it.

"Eww...actually, this is pretty good. More please!" Ramos said, surprised, as he kept eating some of the eel's remains that fell into his mouth.

As Ramos begged for more, the spider crab turned around, and it angrily swatted Ramos aside. He fell into the snow, as his stomach growled for more food. 

"Why..." Ramos whined.

Some time later, Ramos is seen getting out of a snow pile. He is shown to have grown a slight beard, and his clothes are ruined. 

"How long have I been aslee-" Ramos was asking, looking around, when the same spider crab landed on him. Its stomach growled, and crawled off.

Ramos then got up again, feeling his stomach was still craving food. He followed after the spider crab, which was trudging through the snow. Ramos struggled to walk through the snow, but kept following.

Back at Elana's castle, Brak and his gang keep attacking the royal guards and rebels. They make their way into the dining room, as an Orange Slayer makes the doors explode open. Vince and Mariette gasp in shock, and the royal guards were ready to attack.

"Brak, what are you doing here?" Vince asked, as the two backed away. 

"It has been a long time, hasn't it? I've come to capture this castle." Brak said, smiling.

He shot out electric beams from his staff at the guards, sending them flying across the table.

"If you are here for Elana, you will have to go through us." Mariette said.

"And us!" a royal soldier said, as they threw a spear at a Blue Slayer, but it shot a laser back at it, becoming ash.

A Battlestar soldier then attacked the guard, knocking them out. Two of them then apprehended Elana's parents.

"What should we do with them, sir?" the soldier asked.

"Keep them. Tell me where the queen is." Brak demanded.

"We will never tell you where she is!" Vince replied.

"You are making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be..." Brak sighed.

"I have a new device to keep you two here." Broodwing said, as he threw two electronic iron cuffs at their hands, locking them.

The soldier then threw the two aside, leaving them on the ground.

"I will find her. It is only a matter of time." Brak said, laughing, as they went off through the castle. 

Vince and Mariette looked at each other nervously. A soldier who was on the ground tried to talk through the communicator, but Broodwing's bomb jammed the signal.

"Hello? Anybody?" the soldier asked, coughing.

Cameron is seen entering the Underground City, as he looked at the crystals around. He was greeted by some rebels, as he kept walking through the area. He then saw Steele leaning against a wagon, who was drinking hot coffee.

"Hi, it's been a while. Ranen sent me. I'm Cameron, the blue knight. Sorry about the bank robbery accusation." Cameron greeted.

"It's water under the bridge. Follow me, I'll show you our prison..." Steele said, as he re-adjusted his black cowboy hat, and Cameron followed him.

They go through through a tunnel, and up ahead was a steel door. 

"Inside here contains some of the most deadly Karmanian beasts. Some are so dangerous that we cannot keep 'em at Mt. Spire, and some were old enemies fought by previous guardians." Steele explained.

They walked through the hallway, as several monstrous beasts were seen reaching out at them. However, the mystical cells had barriers preventing them from going out. As they tried to savagely attack, the barrier stopped them. Steele took him to the end of the hall, as an eerie door was ahead.

"Before you proceed, you must cover all reflective surfaces. Rorrim can escape through them." Steele said, handing Cameron supplies.

Cameron put on black sunglasses over his eyes, and put black tape over his blue knight stone, along with other reflective areas on his outfit. 

"I'm going to warn ya... Be careful. Rorrim is not like the other monsters you have faced. At all." Steele warned to Cameron.

Steele opened the door, as Cameron walked in. There was an eerie silence in the stone room, and it was dark. He walked to a bridge, which took him to a large cell in the center. Mystical electricity barriers were around it. Inside was a shadowy figure, facing a lone table in the cell. 

"I have a visitor. I don't get those often." Rorrim said eerily.

He turned around, revealing a creepy beast. He was wearing a large black cape around his body, and his hands and feet were chained to the bars around him. His face was stoney, and his skin was frayed away from his lips, revealing a wicked grin. His left eye was red, his right eye was yellow, and he had two sharp horns. Cameron was startled a bit, but tried not to show any fear.

"You must be Rorrim. I have come on official business, for the guardians and knights of Karmania." Cameron said.

"What is it you seek? I don't know what you could possibly want from me..." Rorrim said eerily.

"I just want some information. I hear you know a lot about Karmanian criminal beasts." Cameron said, as he walked around the circular cell.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. I have a question though... are you scared? Aren't you scared?" Rorrim asked, as he looked at Cameron, but kept circling around.

"I'm not playing your games. I just want to hear what you know, and I'll be on my way." Cameron said.

"Just say it. But if I tell you the information you desire, you will do something for me. Promise?" Rorrim bargained.

"I don't make deals with criminals." Cameron replied.

"It's nothing shady, it's a simple request. I will tell you the information you want, go on, tell me." Rorrim said.

"Fine. We've been facing beasts that we already captured. We checked their cells, and they are still there. Someone is impersonating them, and they keep escaping from us through portals. We want to know who it is." Cameron explained.

"Hmm... Sounds to me like you are dealing with that fool Shift. He is a shapeshifting beast, who can transform into anybody provided he is given the details. He is probably just distracting you from something, if he keeps escaping that easily." Rorrim said.

"I see. I'll pass this info along." Cameron said, about to walk off.

"Just remember our deal...Meet me back here later after the business is dealt with..." Rorrim said eerily, as Cameron left.

Ramos is seen following the spider crab, walking on an old log bridge. The spider crab lowers itself down from it using a web. 

"Where are you going?" Ramos asked, noticing the old web pieces around the log.

He tied one around his waist, and looked out at the snow covered forest in the distance. He jumped down with the web holding him, and hit his face right onto ice.

"OW!" Ramos yelled.

He noticed the spider crab cutting through the ice with its claws. It shoots a web into the water, pulling out food in a net. Ramos tries to cut through the ice, but had nothing to cut through it with. The spider crab walks off, pulling the net of food behind.

"Wait, spare some food!" Ramos begged, following it.

The spider crab made its way back to the cave, and Ramos kept following. He tried to enter the cave, but the spider crab pushed him back out. Ramos angrily made a blanket out of snow, resting.

"Selfish creature..." Ramos mumbled, when he heard a sound.

He looked ahead, to see the same bag of Barnacle Chips was in a pile of snow near a tree. Ramos ran towards it.

The spider crab swung from a hanging web, as it knocked Ramos aside. It grabbed the bag, running back into the cave.

"NO, my chips!" Ramos begged.

The spider crab turned around and let out a loud shriek at him. It went back in the cave, as Ramos looked at the creature angrily.

"You've just made a big mistake..." Ramos said eerily.

The heroes are seen regrouping outside Ranen's dojo, when a portal opens in an old alley. "Scalipede" comes crawling out.

"I didn't see anything weird." Tori reported.

Suddenly, a ton of poison darts went flying at them, as Jake noticed. He activated his knight stone, forming a red shield, protecting them from the darts. "Scalipede" showed himself, growling.

"Hold on. Before we attack...Madison, find his portal and close it." Zero said, as Madison nodded.

She went running, seeing it glowing in an alley.

"Get back." "Scalipede" said, shooting a poison dart at her, but she avoided. It went burning into an old store nearby. Madison closed the portal with the heart. Deckel saw the portal close, confusing him.

"That's not good." Deckel said.

"My escape! No matter, you are all in my trap..." "Scalipede" laughed.

He began to glow purple, as his armor shined harder. The gang powered up, and attacked at once. Back at Elana's castle, Brak's crew travel through the halls. Two royal soldiers are seen in front of the room Elana went into with Vina. Inside, Vina and Elana are seen meditating. The two then begin to have a vision. Meritel and Orion are seen in a throne room. Elana and Vina appear, watching as projections.

"That's them!" Elana said, as she noticed the queen was holding something that was crying. "Wait, that's me!"

She looked closer to see Meritel was holding a baby Elana in the blanket.

"Ugh, this brat never shuts up. Take her away at once. Where is Vina?" Meritel asked angrily, confusing Elana. An old version of Vina then appeared.

"I'm sorry your majesty-" Vina was saying.

"No excuses, take this thing away at once." Meritel ordered angrily, as Vina took the baby Elana away. Meritel and Orion laughed.

Elana began to cry, confused by the hateful visions she was seeing.

"HELP!" a guard yelled.

Vina and Elana woke up, ending the meditation. The doors exploded open, as the two guards were thrown into the room. Brak's gang appeared, surprising the two.

"Finally, I found you. Your power will be mine." Brak said, pulling out his staff.

"Who are you?" Elana asked, channeling her energy.

"I am Brak, Ramos's brother, and next in line for the Posidonia King. I am going to do what that fool couldn't." Brak said.

An Orange Slayer shot powerful beams at the two. Elana quickly put a bubble shield around them, stopping the blast.

"Ramos never told me he had a brother..." Elana replied, confused.

"Of course he didn't." Brak replied.

Elana channeled her energy, thinking of the vision she saw earlier, which made her angrier. She shot a powerful light blast at a bunch of Slayers, turning them into ash. 

"Stay in here." Elana said, putting a bubble around Vina.

Broodwing flew down behind Elana, and hit her, sending her flying to the ground. The Battlestar soldiers charged at her, as she sent lights blasts right at two. Brak jumped in front of her, swinging his staff, but she formed a shield.

"How did you even get in here?!" Elana asked, shooting another light blast an Orange Slayer.

"We jammed your communication. You know, I bet you want to know where your parents are..." Brak said, confusing Elana.

Upon distracting her with that, he sent an electricity blast at her, and went flying into the wall. Broodwing threw his cuffs at her hands, as she struggled to break them free. Brak approached her, looking at her crown.

"What a lovely crown. I would love to have its power. But even better, would you like to know what happened to your real parents?" Brak asked.

"I don't care! I never want to see them!" Elana replied angrily, confusing Brak.

"That makes things easier for us." Broodwing said.

Elana concentrated, and used her light powers to burn through the cuffs, melting them.

"No, impossible! Stop her!" Broodwing said, as she sent a blast, knocking him back.

She sent a light blast right at Brak, sending him flying outside the hall. She turned the remaining Slayers to ash, and sent more soldiers flying. 

"No!" Brak yelled, getting up.

She sent another light blast at him, but he deflected it with his staff. Broodwing hit her from behind again, as she fired another blast, sending him into the wall. She fired another one, but Brak blocked it with his hand, as it faded away. Elana concentrated, and sent another powerful blast due to her anger. Brak went flying out of the castle, as he landed outside, smoking.

"She is more powerful than I thought..." Brak said, coughing. 

"Let's get out of here, sir." Broodwing said, flying down to his aid.

He angrily got up and fled the area. Elana let Vina go from the bubble, as she angrily walked off. Several guards came and arrested the Battlestar soldiers.

The heroes were seen still fighting "Scalipede", as Cameron regrouped with them.

"Did you get the info?" Jake asked.

"Yes. The beasts you have been fighting today are all one creature. It is a shapeshifter named Shift." Cameron explained.

"Heh, I was right." Nick said.

Shift then morphed, showing his true form, clapping his hands.

"So you figured it out. Impre-" Shift was saying, when Cynthia threw a rock right at him.

"Wait, let me trans-" Shift was saying, as Tori spun him in a whirlpool.

"Now you are being real-" Shift was trying to say, as Audrey sent him twirling in a gust. Madison sent lightning right at him, falling to the ground.

"That was easy." Tori deadpanned. 

Nick scanned him, landing on "Guilty". Madison sent an electricity blast at the device, imprisoning Shift.

"But first, answer this. Why did you keep fleeing from us? You're hiding something." Cameron said, as Shift laughed.

"Aren't you smart? You shouldn't be worried about me, but instead, the queen..." Shift said, shocking the gang.

"Oh no, Elana!" Cynthia panicked.

Jake and Cameron grabbed Shift, as they headed for the portal in the dojo.

The spider crab is seen opening the bag of chips, and ate them. A web pod hovered down in front of the crab, confusing it. Ramos angrily jumped out of it, trampling the crab, and running onto a net.

"COME AND GET ME!" Ramos demanded, as the crab growled.

The spider crab grabbed the bag of chips with its web, and wrapped it up. It put it on a pointy rock, and charged at Ramos, as it began gashing its claws at him. He then ran across the web, and Ramos threw out his arms, wrestling the spider crab's claws. The crab overpowered him, sending him onto the net. Ramos threw a dead bug right into its mouth, and spit it out. He threw more dead creatures on the web at the crab, and got on top of it, punching its head. However, the spider crab punched him with its claws, sending him flying back onto the net. Ramos ran, as it kept trying to slice at him, instead cutting the web. He crawled under the web, as the spider crab tried slicing through it. As Ramos kept crawling, the spider crab quickly grabbed him and flung him upward, sticking to a web on the ceiling. Ramos dangled, as the spider crab walked up, looking at him angrily.

"Look out below." Ramos taunted.

The spider crab began to sank, and fell below, breaking the web. Ramos also fell on top of the crab.

"I win. To the victor, belong the spoils..." Ramos bragged, using the spider crab's behind to shoot a string at the bag, and pulled it over.

Ramos looked inside the bag, as he smiled. He began devouring the Barnacle Chips, as some fell to the ground. The spider crab got up and ate one, moving forward. Ramos saw this, as he threw another one to the ground, and the crab moved again. Ramos threw more of them out of the cave, as the crab followed, still eating them.

"Good boy...or girl...whatever you are." Ramos said.

Later, Ramos is seen still riding on the spider crab through the snowy forest. He turned the chip bag into a hat. He had two strings attached to the crab's mouth, making the spider crab move. It crawled onto the log, as it dangled below onto the ice lake. It broke open the ice with its claws, and Ramos got out, controlling its behind. It shot a web into the water.

"Keep it going...Good!" Ramos ordered, as the crab stopped the web.

The two pulled at once, as Ramos got on top of it. Ramos happily began to eat the food. The spider crab crawled up, trying to eat, but Ramos pushed it away.

"You can get the leftovers!" Ramos replied, when they heard a buzzing sound. A familiar jellyfish flew over them, as Ramos looked up, and looked to the spider crab. "It's time."

The same blue jellyfish is seen flying around. As it keeps floating, Ramos and the spider crab are seen on top of a large tree. The jellyfish stops and turns around after seeing them.

"Hi." Ramos said, as the spider crab shot a web at the jellyfish.

Elana and Vina are seen returning to the dinner room, as Vince and Mariette's cuffs were broken by guards.

"Highness, are you okay?" a guard asked.

"I'm fine, I sent them away." Elana said.

"Yes, she is very powerful." Vina said, as she noticed Elana's jewel was glowing.

"I'm glad you are okay. What did you see about your birth parents?" Vince asked.

"They were terrible people, they never cared about me! They hated me!" Elana said angrily, shocking the two.

"That's not true, they loved you! Something's not right..." Mariette said.

"Vina, what did you show her?" Vince asked, confused.

"I don't care, just take this thing back!" Elana said angrily.

She ripped the jewel off her necklace, and threw it to Vina, who caught it. She began laughing, confusing all three. She transformed to show Valentina.

"Who are you...Where is Vina?" Elana asked.

"There was no Vina. There never was." Valentina replied.

She held out the jewel, and absorbed Elana inside of it.

"The royal family's power is all mine." Valentina bragged, as Elana was trapped, and she looked in horror. Before Vince and Mariette could do anything, Valentina teleported away.

Ramos is seen at a campsite with the spider crab and blue jellyfish, eating food.

"I see now...in order to survive in the wild, I must find the wild...in me. Instead of having idiots fight my battles, I had to survive my own battle." Ramos realized, looking at a shooting star.

"Hi Ramos." a familiar voice said, showing Elana. Ramos sat back on a rock, ignoring her.

"Hi? You can find someone else...TO GET THE PRINCESS!" Ramos yelled, as he got up at once, and chased after Elana, who ran off. 

He whistled, yelling "Crab!" and the spider crab ran to him, as Ramos hopped on top of it. As they got closer to Elana, she jumped up high. He yelled "Jelly!", and the jellyfish floated behind him, as he grabbed onto its tentacles, which also grabbed onto the crab. They went jumping, and flying. Ramos jumped off at Elana, who vanished. The crab and jelly then regrouped with him. Ramos kept looking, but nothing was there, revealing Elana was a hallucination. 

"No, where did she go?! NO, NO, NO! I was so close..." Ramos panicked, looking around in the snow.

Suddenly...Ramos saw a green glow in the snow, catching his attention. He dug through, and saw a skeletal arm holding onto a black shard. There's a green gem in the center, resembling the one on Valentina's staff. He picked it up, staring at it. 

"I don't know what this is, but I can't wait to find out..." Ramos said, and looked out at the area, realizing where he was.

"I'm...in the Posidonia Wildlands..." Ramos said, holding the object.

________

...Alright, this chapter definitely had a lot going on, I won't deny, so the notes below might help you process what just happened.

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Spider Crab, Blue Jellyfish, Eel, Shift, Rorrim, Queen Meritel & King Orion (in vision only)

-Area Debuts: Posidonia Wildlands

-"Standard" is revealed to be a Karmanian elemental power (note: think of Normal-type from Pokemon).

-It is revealed Ramos has been stranded in the Posidonia Wildlands since he was sent flying away in "Checkmate". (Note for clarification: His scenes aren't taking place at the same times as Brak's scheme)

-Ramos's Drakkus armor is destroyed. It is also implied to be magical, and that it helped him in his fight in "Checkmate" (meaning he had no real fighting power). 

-This chapter currently has the least amount of appearance time for the guardians and knights.

-The Underground City is seen again, revealing it has a prison.

-Elana is the first hero to officially see and fight Broodwing face to face.

-Steele (from Episode 9) returns, making his first Season 2 appearance. 

-First time Nick uses his analyzation power in Season 2.

-Shift turns into the following beasts: Klobster, Chamelos and Scalipede. 

-Vince and Mariette appear to know Brak. Brak also seems to know what happened to Meritel and Orion, but it is unknown if he was telling the truth, or just lying to taunt Elana.

-

Ramos finds the other half of Valetina's cracked staff gem.

-

Vina is revealed to actually be Valentina, which explains why Nick sensed something suspicious about her in "Teamwork". She takes back the jewel she gave Elana in "Things Change", and traps her inside of it.

Fun Fact: A spider crab does actually exist, but you may wish it didn't when you see what it looks like.

• Like 3