• Advertisement

I Was A Teenage Gary Deleted Scene

themanyouknow

I'm pretty sure this is just an internet hoax. lol. but seriously, has anybody seen the original airing that can confirm whether or not this really happened? If it did happen, i would imagine it being like 3 sconds. after Squidward says, "uh-oh" Dramatic Cue (a) would play. Squidward's eyes would pop out. Then his arms and legs would suck into his body and the darker blue suction cups would fuse into the slimy bottom. Then his robe would swirl up into the shell. (notice how his shell is the same color as his robe.) and then right when the dramatic cue ends, he would say in his grumpy Squidward voice: "meow." And then it would cut to the scene where they are on the fence. 

Alright, I'm not gonna shoot this down and call you "ThePowerWithin", but there is definitely a 50/50 chance this scene may exist. Some people have been saying it appeared in the original airing and then got cut later in reruns by Nickelodeon, which is definitely a possibility because showing Squidward's transformation may have been too scary and gruesome for kids. On the other hand, the writers probably just made a joke where something bad happens and it cuts away to a scene of what happened to him. I don't know the proper name of what to call it. It's not a Gilligan Cut, but it's something similar to that. I'm pretty sure that's the most likely possibility.

I would recommend asking some of the writers or crew on that episode to see if it exists or not, but as far as I know, they don't have any Twitter accounts. Facebook, maybe, but I can't seem to find them on Twitter. The only results I seemed to find were unrelated people who happened to have the same name as the crew member. If you happen to find Steve Fonti, Chris Mitchell, Mr. Lawrence, Edgar Larrazabal, or Derek Drymon with any means of social media, then you can ask them about the deleted scene.

Oh and here's the Polish airing which some people say contains the deleted scene.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BobCarotte said:

TPW, how many times do we have to tell you? The IWATG deleted scene doesn't exist!

After teling this so many times on SBM, he should have realized it quickly, so I'm sure he was just trolling with us and he's still trolling.

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The episode is fine the way it is, so I don't see why anyone should care about some deleted scene.

Prob because some fans are super mega spongebob fans that want to see every freaking scene about the show or prob because this person kept spamming SBM with the same question that had already an answer and now he's here to do the same.

The jig is up, themanyouknow, or should I say, ThePowerWithin! I know all about your little game, and would kindly ask you to GET THE BARNACLES OUT OF HERE, y'understand (unless you're manly enough, then you can kick yourself out.) From all we know, the deleted scene you are looking for doesn't exist in any shape or form. So stop. (inb4 me returns under a new name, only to get the ban)

Edited by Snow Miser

21 hours ago, Snow Miser said:

The jig is up, themanyouknow, or should I say, ThePowerWithin! I know all about your little game, and would kindly ask you to GET THE BARNACLES OUT OF HERE, y'understand (unless you're manly enough, then you can kick yourself out.) From all we know, the deleted scene you are looking for doesn't exist in any shape or form. So stop. (inb4 me returns under a new name, only to get the ban)

did you just not read the topic at all or something