• Advertisement

I owe SBC an apology...

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Thank you all so much for accepting my apology. :squilliam2:

I will be working on a priority system with the PMs. First, the announcement topics need to come back up - these are important to SBC. You'll notice that one of the first topics I brought back were the GCA topics. Second, I will prioritize by need. I will send a PM when the request has been completed.

I prefer if you all send me PMs because then I can talk to you one-on-one with each issue. It gets really cluttered when we have a generic topic with five different conversations going on, you know?

As for my profile, I'm aware. In fact, it was one of the first things I noticed that wasn't working. It's oddly just my profile, so it's on the bottom of my priority list. I'm not sure why my profile specifically isn't working, but there's a slew of other problems that needs to be fixed first.

Edited by hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80
12 minutes ago, Sailor Man said:

It's fine man. I just wish I had my doubloons back. I had close to 2000 of them originally.

They'll come. Do not worry!

Guest ssj4gogita4
16 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

Doubloons have been rewarded for lost posts in November, plus everyone received 100 extra doubloons for what happened.

I think you mean 1000 :P