• Advertisement

Clappy Tries This Blogging Thing...Again and Again and Again

Clappy

Come follow me as I try....again....to make a new blog.  This time, I'm reviewing all formats of entertainment.

Old site: http://bobbyreviewsentertainment.blogspot.com/

This way I can stop flooding the forums with my review topics.

EDIT:

Moved from Blogspot due to being garbage.  Follow me at WordPress here:

https://bobbysentertainmentreviews.wordpress.com/

wait hit the quan is an actual published song

Yep.

Anyway, for those of you who want to follow, here is the blog update schedule:

Sunday - Hot 100 song review.  Going to go in descending order based upon updates to the charts.  (Example: The Hills will be reviewed Sunday, Hotline Bling next, so on and so forth)

Monday - Music Talk.  I'll be commenting on random music related topics.  Sometimes random thoughts, sometimes artists, any chart related news, hell maybe a CD review here or there.

Wednesday - Movie Talk.  Same as Music Talk except subject to change when it comes to what topics I'll be talking about obviously.  For example, yesterday I blogged about the new Star Wars trailer and forecasted how it will do based off of early prognostics.

Friday - Box Office Forecast.  I do a brief summary of what happened the weekend prior and then will forecast the upcoming weekend.  If I did a second post on Sunday with the estimates, I would be overexherting myself lol.

At Random:

Movie Reviews - Because let's face it.  As much as I like going to the movies, I can't commit to an exact date to go see said film.

Year End Lists - Will just write these up at random days.

If anyone has any advice or random ideas to improve my blogging, I'm open for suggestions.

"I would much rather have my ears ripped out and eaten to death by radioactive cannibals than listen to this song.  If The Weeknd can reference The Hills Have Eyes and miss the point, so can I."

I LOL'd :laugh:  Nice review

I see, Clappy wants his ears to be ripped out and eaten to death by radioactive cannibals. Hold on a second, Clappy, I'll be right back.

*gets scissors and radioactive cannibals*

OH CLAPPY

Edited by The Babadook

I see, Clappy wants his ears to be ripped out and eaten to death by radioactive cannibals. Hold on a second, Clappy, I'll be right back.

*gets scissors and radioactive cannibals*

OH CLAPPY

I can see The Hills being included on Clappy's Top 10 Worst Songs of 2015.

Bumped due to moving sites.  Plus with all of the traveling I was doing for my new job, I lost interest in blogging.  Now that things have settled down a bit at work, I'll have more free time to keep up with this damn blog.  Follow me again and again and again here:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clappy said:

Bumped due to moving sites.  Plus with all of the traveling I was doing for my new job, I lost interest in blogging.  Now that things have settled down a bit at work, I'll have more free time to keep up with this damn blog.  Follow me again and again and again here:

Can't wait to read your reviews fam.

First review has been posted as I have reviewed the first season of Stranger Things.  Will be reviewing either The Nice Guys or locally filmed Daniel Radcliffe indie flick Imperium in the coming days depending which I get my hands on first and then doing my first song review for the blog on Sunday more than likely.

• Like 1