• Advertisement

Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race

Steel Sponge

Didn't see a thread for this, and I felt like we needed one for this, especially since this premiered a few days ago in the states. This is basically a spin-off to the Total Drama franchise with The Amazing Race as its central theme.

4 episodes in and I'm enjoying this so far. Aside from the returns of Noah and Geoff, The Cadets and the Ice Skaters are two of my favorite pairs at the moment.

• Like 1

Just watched the first two episodes. So far, so good. I'm liking the Cadets, Ice Dancers, and the Best Friends, even though they do have the whole "she's in love with her best friend" thing going on. 

Spoiler

Didn't watch the Total Drama season that Leonard was in, but he came off as a bit annoying, so I'm not disappointed to see Tammy and him get eliminated first.

Pretty good, but I prefer Chris to the new guy :c

Don>Chris...as of now since his personality hasn't been changed to someone who doesn't really care about anything except for himself and I just can't get that character anymore. :/

Also is it bad I was rooting for the 2nd team gone until they were depicted like that? I seriously thought they'd go a different route with them.

Episode 7 thoughts:

Spoiler

NOOOO not the Fashion Bloggers. And they had just gotten some solid development, too. It was also funny to see the Goths so happy about being in Transylvania. Josee needs to chill a lil bit, I know she's upset about not winning the gold but I was starting to feel sorry for Jacques. And Noah's crush on Emma is so cute, hehe. All in all, a pretty good episode.

Episode 8 thoughts:

Spoiler

Oh hey, Ryan actually called out Stephanie on her bitchy behavior. And Taylor's mom called her out, too! Awesome. I was getting real tired of her being such a brat. But with that being a non-elimination challenge and the Daters broken up...this is gonna be interesting. And is it possible that Devin really doesn't feel the same way about Carrie, or is he just painfully oblivious? I'm relieved that the Ice Dancers weren't eliminated, though they probably experienced some karma for Josee stealing that lava rock

:P

Episode 7 thoughts:

Spoiler

NOOOO not the Fashion Bloggers. And they had just gotten some solid development, too. It was also funny to see the Goths so happy about being in Transylvania. Josee needs to chill a lil bit, I know she's upset about not winning the gold but I was starting to feel sorry for Jacques. And Noah's crush on Emma is so cute, hehe. All in all, a pretty good episode.

Episode 8 thoughts:

Spoiler

Oh hey, Ryan actually called out Stephanie on her bitchy behavior. And Taylor's mom called her out, too! Awesome. I was getting real tired of her being such a brat. But with that being a non-elimination challenge and the Daters broken up...this is gonna be interesting. And is it possible that Devin really doesn't feel the same way about Carrie, or is he just painfully oblivious? I'm relieved that the Ice Dancers weren't eliminated, though they probably experienced some karma for Josee stealing that lava rock

:P

Dammit Katniss, my curiosity has peaked for this show.

I watched 7 episodes from the show and from what I saw, it's great so far. My only problem is that they need to stop using toilet humor (once or a lot) in almost every episode but other than that, the jokes are really funny and challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see more from the show. Oh and this:

"Baby, If one of those sharks eat you, I'll eat the shark, so we can always be together". How romantic :wub:

All caught up now.  Best season of the series since World Tour, even though it's obvious which ones were going to make it VERY far this season.  If I don't see a Final Two pairing of either: The Best Friends, The Ice Dancers, or The Sisters, I will be legitimately surprised.