• Advertisement

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Nickelodeon)

Simon Chipmunk

So if you watch the cartoon on Nickelodeon, what do u think of it? Here is my rate on each episode so far.

Talkin Teddy - Good

Principal Interest - Good

A is for Aliens - Good

Jeanette Enchanted - Good

Sister act - Meh

Lil T - Meh

What a gem - Good

Family Spirit - Meh

The App - Meh

Don Juan Theodore - Good

Albrittina  - Good

Simon for President - Good

To Serve and protect - Meh

Kicking it old school - Good

Clowning around - Good

Bully for you - Good

My sister the weirdo - good

Turf War - Meh

Who's your daddy - Good

Good luck Mr. Whiskers - Good

Mystic Mountain - Good. (my favorite so far.)

Candy Confeessions - Meh

Mojo Missing - Meh

Who's the animal - Good

Slippin' thru my fingers - Good.

So that is what I think of every episode so far.

• Like 1

Ok so I see people talking about their being a new adaptation.  I know of it due to conversations and seeing the trailer on YouTube, but I don't see this ever aired on Nickelodeon.  Am I missing the air dates or something?

Ok so I see people talking about their being a new adaptation.  I know of it due to conversations and seeing the trailer on YouTube, but I don't see this ever aired on Nickelodeon.  Am I missing the air dates or something?

What timezone are you in?

I've heard of this adaptation but never saw Nick air it in the US. Might be applicable for one of Nicks channels abroad like in the UK or Germany.

Ok.

• Like 1

What's with the character designs? Isn't it related to the movie? So if it's related to the movie, they changed the character designs... because they could? It's whatever you want to do, but it seems like a weird thing to do in my opinion.

• Like 2

What's with the character designs? Isn't it related to the movie? So if it's related to the movie, they changed the character designs... because they could? It's whatever you want to do, but it seems like a weird thing to do in my opinion.

Oh well, people say they look like humans but I don't care/

• Like 1

I tried watching this and I seriously hate what I just watched.  The CGI is some of the most hideous I've seen in awhile and the writing is as bland as a plain loaf of bread.  I love these characters.  I really do.  But holy crap was this almost as bad as The Squeakuel, Chipwrecked, and probably The Road Chip based off the trailers.

• Like 2

I tried watching this and I seriously hate what I just watched.  The CGI is some of the most hideous I've seen in awhile and the writing is as bland as a plain loaf of bread.  I love these characters.  I really do.  But holy crap was this almost as bad as The Squeakuel, Chipwrecked, and probably The Road Chip based off the trailers.

OH MY GOD, THOSE PUNS

• Like 2