• Advertisement

Thoughts on "buy toys, play game"

Before anyone starts saying anything about SBM i'm done with that site for now and this one is filled with better people. And i know i'm some of the "scum" off of SBM but i came here to improve my behavour to others and to the site in general. So to actually talk about the TOPIC i say these games really annoy me, not all hell i'm SUPER excited to play disney infintiy 3.0 but i hate spending more money just so i can continue playing the game just for a few extra characters. I also like the idea of lego dimensions i just wished it wasn't like 100 dollars i would've gotten it then. So what is your thoughts on these type of games? Do you like them, hate them, or even care at all? Let me know :P.

Before anyone starts saying anything about SBM i'm done with that site for now and this one is filled with better people. And i know i'm some of the "scum" off of SBM but i came here to improve my behavour to others and to the site in general.

:lori:

Meh. I'm kind of indifferent towards the whole thing. I do admit it's a interesting marketing gimmick, but... That's about it. I mean, I do own 3 amiibo and they look nice on my shelf. 2 are for Smash and I of course use them for that, but I have one for a game I don't even own (I have a Silver Mario amiibo for Mario Party 10 which I have absolutely no interest in getting Mario Party 10, but it's a cool collectible. It was a present from my mom.)