• Advertisement

SBC's 6th Year Anniversary

Jjs Goodman

Happy 6th SBC! I've been through good times, and bad times, but mostly good times. Now only 4 more years until the big 10. Let's see if I can quote this post in 4 years when it is the anniversary.

Happy birthday SBC

We started out a baby, went through some growing pains, got into our rocky teenage years, and we've just reached adult maturity... I don't think anybody thought this place'd be around after its initial creation. We started off on fucking Forumotion for pete's sake lol 

• Like 3

It's insane to think that this site I helped work on when I was 13 has made it to its 6th anniversary. It's amazing it didn't crash and burn after like, two weeks. A huge thank you to everyone that's ever contributed to this site in any way, whether they're still here or not. This place really is something special. No matter how long I'm away, I still feel right at home when I come back.

I sometimes used to think about this place while I was gone. I thought it must've died, it's been so long. I should've known you guys would never let that happen. This is a really tight-knit group, but newcomers are also usually welcomed with open arms, which I hope helps it survive for many more years to come! Happy birthday, SBC!

• Like 7

I know I'm a little late in celebrating, but I'd just like to put my word in too. plus, it's the 1 year anniversary of when I joined the forums :kicking:

When I first joined, I was, erm, rather noobish. Nuggets, you have some competition for "Cringiest Introduction Topic". I wasn't very interested at first and I mostly posted in Downtown Bikini Bottom. My posting activity started skyrocketing in late December when I posted more news about the second movie, including the sneak peek. In March, I started participating in events like SpongeBob Jeopardy and March Madness. It was fun doing those activities. Now, I've become a renowned member and I am proud that I discovered this great site! :D I look forward to when we finally reach 10 years.

• Like 1