• Advertisement

Ask IG

illiniguy34

How far have you gotten with watching The Ridonculous Race?

I've been caught up for a while, disappointed that Owen and Noah got out but at the same time, having different winners each year shakes things up and keeps things interesting. Right now, I'm rooting for Emma and Kitty as well as Sanders and MacArthur.

Any teams you disliked/didn't care for that much?

Never was too big of a fan for Chet and Lorenzo, though Jacques and Josee are definitely those likable antagonists like Alejandro from World Tour. It'll definitely be quite the finale, I can already tell.

Illini-

Your opinion on Elmyra? (the character, not the user)

I thought she was alright, though I never had interest in her, even when I was a little kid.

Will you be doing a top 10 best/worst post 2nd movie episodes after they release the 3rd movie?

Who knows, though right now I'd be leaning more towards doing a best post 2nd movie list since I have enjoyed a good majority of these newer episodes so far. 

Did you like high school?

Oh yeah, definitely. Had plenty of friends, staff was helpful (despite the occasional bad egg), and it was a good experience. I struggled Freshmen year, but gained more traction as the years went on. I feels weird that I only graduated 2 years ago.

I'm having a little meltdown right now over the stupidest thing? I walked out of this café at school because I was waiting for a while for them to warm up my pastry I ordered and I didn't want to miss my bus. That's 5 fucking dollars wasted on something I never got and now I'm ticked off at myself. I'm almost embarrassed to show my face in there again in case they remember what happened. And on top of all the other things I've been worrying about, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.