• Advertisement

Ask IG

illiniguy34

31 minutes ago, Sailor Man said:

How have you been? It's been a while since I last talked to you.

I've been so and so. I've been able to juggle school, work, and life pretty well, though my anxiety kicks in from time to time and even kicked in when I was taking a test that I flunked. Fortunately, I was able to convince my teacher to let me retake it and now, I'm waiting for her to email me the results. If I get at least a 78%, I won't have to drop the class as the drop date is this upcoming Sunday. That said, I'm dropping my Philosophy class (which was online) and came to realization that online classes aren't for me. I also finally did my 3K subscriber video, though it wasn't with Mike Johnston since he left the internet for being an asshole to other people on two different occasions. So not too bad, how bout you?

24 minutes ago, katnisslovestacos said:

Had to help my brother review this morning for a test on long division and I'm surprised I could still remember how to do that stuff? :laugh: 

Oh long division :funny:. I always felt like I was the only person that never minded it, most of the time anyways. 

15 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

Which anime have you seen lately?

I got into "Dangan Ronpa" and loved it. It's really good if you're into mysteries and I loved all of the characters. I'd recommend the Japanese version with subtitles as the English dub is kind of a mixed bag.