• Advertisement

Ask IG

illiniguy34

What would you do if you got a phone call in class from a possible employer assuming you have your phone on silent. Think I got one now but I don't want to ruin my opportunity. I've applied for probably about more than 10 different internships.

Funny thing, I actually got called in the middle of class just the other day. If that were to happen, just step out of class and take the call.

Funny thing, I actually got called in the middle of class just the other day. If that were to happen, just step out of class and take the call.

Gotcha. It actually didn't happen. It was a test of the school's emergency system, but since I did apply for so much shit there's a chance that it could happen in the near future. 

This Common Sense Media review of Star tho? XD

spfEc5F.png?1

wtf-what-the-fuck-meme-winnie-pooh.jpg?9

Um, racist? Am I missing something??? Was there just an episode that I missed that was supposedly racist? I, I don't even. Also with turd, that's only been in 2 episodes T_T, GG Mom. I mean if you don't want your kid to start saying certain words that they found out from TV, be the fucking parent and tell them that's not a word that little kids do and that the thing they're watching isn't real. Lastly with how the characters supposedly treat each other, where and how? It's not like everyone treats each other like shit and call it a day, everyone has each other's back (except for Ludo towards his troops). So TL;DR Miss DDK, git gud.

• Like 1

What do ya think of Ridonculous Race so far?

After binge watching the only 11 episodes so far, I'm liking it. With them traveling to different places, it kind of reminds of TD: World Tour, which I did enjoy. I do miss Chris, but Don's fine too. I'm glad they brought back Owen, he has been my favorite since the fucking beginning. He's the likable goofball who can still pull it off in the end with mishap here and there, even if they DID decide to partner him with Noah (Noah just reminds me too much of those REALLY white guys that I knew from school T_T). Lastly, I just love how this parodies "The Amazing Race" XD. I always thought that had to happen someday.

What was your least favorite subject in high school?

First semester Ethics class in my senior year, and this was also a class where the problem wasnt from me not getting the material. You see, we were supposed to have this one teacher, but she had her baby on the first day of school (wasn't actually AT school btw) and the then head of the Religion department, Fr. Corey (whom I never liked since Freshmen year, too much of an egotistical smeghead), told my class that we'd have a sub for the rest of the semester. Here's the problem, the teacher had NEVER taught a religion class before, ever. No joke, Fr. Corey even told us. That whole semester was a disaster and to my knowledge, she hasn't been back at my high school since. Fortunately, everyone did better with our actual assigned teacher the next semester! Yay!

favorite music artists?

-Green Day

-Bastille

-Arctic Monkeys

-Set It Off

-A Day To Remember

-twenty one pilots

-Panic! At the Disco

-Some of Fall Out Boy, admittedly

-ACDC

-Lit

-blink-182