-Insert every 90's boy group here.

-Most Taylor Swift

-Drake

-Nikki Minaj

-Lil Wayne

-Justin Bieber (cliche, but it's true)

-One Direction

-Flo Rida

-Rae Sh--I'm not even gonna try to remember how to spell that stupid made up last name

-Katy Perry

-Trinidad James

-Country in general (especially Florida Georgia Line)

-I was never the biggest Michael Jackson fan on the face of the planet

I think I got most, if not all of it down.

What's one of the craziest things someone has asked you on ask.fm?

"I know you wouldn't bang Rarity as a pony, but what about as a human?. Like for example, her EqG counterpart." That's probably the first one I can think of off the top of my head anyways. Also for the record, no, I wouldn't do that either.

What's your opinion on Chris Pratt?

He is someone who can do no wrong and I love the roles he's been in. Also, Star Lord, man! Legendary outlaw!
  • Like 2

What do you think of Encyclopedia Dramatica, especially with how they are now?

Sometimes it can be fun to read certain articles, though it's obviously not meant to be taken seriously. If I recall, I think ED said they didn't want people's dox on their site, yet the doxxes of people like Asalieri and RJ Bandsma for instance are still there. Real fucking swell guys, unless that rule was also meant to be satirical in which case, there's so much wrong considering it's personal fucking information. Would I myself make a page on it? No because I don't troll people nor do I go down the CartoonFreak666 route and just make a page because someone had a different opinion and nothing else.

CartoonFreak666's purely crazy in every sense of the word. He's got some serious problems and I heard that they banned him from their site recently. 

Do you have a favorite MLP villain?

Huh, never knew that.

To answer your question, Discord was always my favorite. Even though he's a good guy now.